Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#3 Daniel Wells

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
T2 Sagittarius

T2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:22 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

It's clear it's Andrew Tranquilli with the inside word who has decided to unleash 22 years of pent up post-career aggression on our unsuspecting supporters' forum.
AndrewT 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:22 pm

magpieazza wrote:
AndrewT wrote:
I'm the source.. You will soon see anyway <snip, cut out the name calling - bbmods>. Don't question my loyalty. I just know what's happened at the club. You just guess so shut up and listen buddy and you might learn something

Dont tell anyone to "shut up buddy" and "to not question your loyalty"when no one knows you.
I am a social worker from the country. I have no connections to the club except through here on this forum. My judgement is considered but I enjoy speculating at this time of the year, but I also know many here, not all, are fairly similar to me.

You cant tell people " I just know whats happening". That my friend reeks of a 15 year old having a power trip.

<snip, cut it out buddy - bbmods>
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:28 pm

34 players on our list 25 years and under, that is 75% of our list. No players currently on our list will be 30 when season 2017 starts. Goldsack the eldest at 29. A few guys are 28 like Pendles, White, Varcoe, Greenwood, Reid, so adding a couple of older guys is not an issue at all.
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:29 pm

mooretreloar wrote:
AndrewT & thompsoc are clearly in the blame Buckley for everything camp. Suggest you go to the Collingwood since and including 2010 thread and look at my analysis of our 2011 side and then tell me what experience Buckley got rid of.
Wells for a 3rd year is dubious, but to get a player out from their existing club you have to pay overs or give an additional year. You would think the 3rd year would have conditions, like Cloke's did for his 5th year.
Wells hasn't lost his speed, was the 2nd most efficient deliver inside 50 in the comp behind Pendles and has at least 2 years left. If you actually look at his games played each year since the start of his career, he is pretty durable, except for a couple of years. Brad Scott has said many times if Wells completes a full preseason he doesn't get injured and has a great year, as was the case in 2016.

Wrong
Not Bux's fault that he is a poor coach.
He was born that way.
Bux bleeds Black and White.
He is loyal thru and thru.
But loyalty isn't the criteria you need for being
a top coach.
Don't you find it rather weird that we had a very young side
in 2010 and went 20-2 in 2011.
We dished off a lot of players and retired a few early so now we
have to go back to experience.
Why didn't we recruit some better experienced players in 2013 and 2014 and 2015.
We did.... but most were duds.
Poor recruiting.
i don't think any scribes believe we have a decent chance of winning a flag
in 2017 and 2018.
So what is the point other than to save Bux's arse in the short term.
I reckon Wells would be a good fit for Geelong but us...don't see the point.

thompsoc 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:38 pm

mooretreloar wrote:
34 players on our list 25 years and under, that is 75% of our list. No players currently on our list will be 30 when season 2017 starts. Goldsack the eldest at 29. A few guys are 28 like Pendles, White, Varcoe, Greenwood, Reid, so adding a couple of older guys is not an issue at all.

So Pendles and Varcoe and Sidey and Browny and Reidy and Blair and White and Goldy and Greenwood and Marley and Sinkers and probably a few others... are they not experienced?
Why didn't we keep the other experienced players on the chopping block this year, if experience was so important?

Geek 

geek

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:38 pm

T2 wrote:
It's clear it's Andrew Tranquilli with the inside word who has decided to unleash 22 years of pent up post-career aggression on our unsuspecting supporters' forum.

I was thinking "Tarpey" myself
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:42 pm

Thompsoc you are listening to the scribes too much, don't pay attention to people that don't have a clue. We beat GWS, Geelong and WCE in 2016. Lost the Bulldogs by 3 points, the Hawks by a point. This all with either our B, C, or D side.

We get our best 22 on the park most weeks in 2017, without adding anyone new to our list, we will finish top 6 as a minimum.

You have absolutely no evidence Buckley can't coach. For the record, I don't know if he can coach and I don't believe anyone can say definitively that he can or can't coach. What I do know, is he took over a list that was done at the end of 2011, has copped a unprecedented bad luck with injuries and has also undertook a rebuild. If we an even run with injuries in 2017, which we are well and truly due for, with the list that we have and we don't make the 8 then you will have your evidence that he can't coach. Until then it is your opinion and my opinion you have absolutely no evidence to back it up.
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:45 pm

Toovey finished, Macaffer finished, Swan injury finished career that is why they aren't on the list. You don't keep players on the list just because they are old if they can't play at the standard required at AFL level, which is the case for Toovey and Macaffer.
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:48 pm

Well at least mooretreloar you were very civil with your response so thankyou.
I will think about your responses.

Guts42 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:57 pm

mooretreloar wrote:
Thompsoc you are listening to the scribes too much, don't pay attention to people that don't have a clue. We beat GWS, Geelong and WCE in 2016. Lost the Bulldogs by 3 points, the Hawks by a point. This all with either our B, C, or D side.

We get our best 22 on the park most weeks in 2017, without adding anyone new to our list, we will finish top 6 as a minimum.

You have absolutely no evidence Buckley can't coach. For the record, I don't know if he can coach and I don't believe anyone can say definitively that he can or can't coach. What I do know, is he took over a list that was done at the end of 2011, has copped a unprecedented bad luck with injuries and has also undertook a rebuild. If we an even run with injuries in 2017, which we are well and truly due for, with the list that we have and we don't make the 8 then you will have your evidence that he can't coach. Until then it is your opinion and my opinion you have absolutely no evidence to back it up.

hallelujah!!
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:58 pm

AndrewT = credible source

Last edited by Cam on Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:15 pm

thompsoc wrote:
Well at least mooretreloar you were very civil with your response so thankyou.
I will think about your responses.

No worries.
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:21 pm

Wells has played 14 seasons and in 11 of those 14 seasons has played 18 games or more. Played 19 games in 2016.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:44 pm

Cam wrote:
AndrewT = bigbadbill5 on twitter

Definite similarity in writing styles and great response by NCB to the childish diatribe pitched at him.

Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing

Since the poor fella's twitter account has been suspended, I guess we get the pleasure of his company until he figures a way to get around the ISP block at Big Footy. Confused

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:53 pm

I heard today the wells deal is done and dusted, all done.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 6 of 27   

Jump to: