Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Fevola, is it the end?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:56 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick - Pie Man wrote:
if collingwood can help the poor bastard, we should

When did we become the home for lifes simpletons??? He must first help himself.

What next? Corey Worthington in the midfield???
Troppo 

standing on VB tins in the outer at Vic Park

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:23 pm

My take on the Fevolator is that he possesses deeply ingrained constitutional insecurity and when his alcohol/substance over indulgence plays havoc with his synapses, he simply acts out a misplaced bravado wherein he informs himself that others enjoy his display of social irrationality.
Sausage spraying of night club windows, flaunting a laughingly monstrous piece of dunlopillow as he enters a nightclub, now accused of an ill-judged tossil revelation (whether true or not, most would say the lad doth protest too much), he is a perfect illustration of a deformed pathology that has more to do with either endemic inadequacy in the tackle department - perhaps his cluster has lost its lustre - or perhaps he's just a very naughty boy.
As a sidelight to the current imbroglio he is in, is it just even remotely possible that the husband reported the matter to the authorities having felt left out of the action himself. I wonder.
And btw, correct me if I'm in any way wrong, but hasn't the rapidly ageing Lothario from the Footy Show displayed his tackle in several public places without any lasting damage to his rep (what rep!) or career. Perhaps the Fevolator may have just been acting out a form of hero worship!

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:25 pm

Prometheus wrote:
He could appear on X Factor, he could whip out his genitals and shake them about at Natalie Imbuglia.

Oh why not, reckon i'd do it if Natalie lobbed in front of me...

5150 wrote:
Nick - Pie Man wrote:

What next? Corey Worthington in the midfield???

Stop it 5150 - you are killing me!! Laughing

Dyso
STOKA35 Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:34 pm

if brisbane let him go he would be a bargain buy.
Pied Piper Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:37 pm

noddy, wrote:
i can't believe they named and shamed him. this is only the second time that he's pulled his sausage out. the afl should only tell his doctor after the 2nd one and then they can tell everyone the third time he gets it out in public.

I know you're being ironic and what you're referring to, but if you think what you've written is in any way reflective of my views on Fev's situation, you'd be very wrong. Smile

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:41 pm

Are you a way reflective of his or her views on Fev's situation you'd be wrong?
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:43 pm

watt price tully wrote:
I don't know why but I feel sorry for him. Yes he's been a knob at times. I loathed him with a passion when he played for Carlton & when he decided to play a role in beating us this year.

But he's been made a fool of on the footy show in full public view, discussed, dissected, we've been witness & party to his self destruction on the Brownlow night with (aren't I a nice guy Gary Lyon, Jamie Bradshaw & that other bully Sam Newman) with no one taking responsibility. Not his empoyers nor colleagues nor friends - because he drank far too much that night. No one looking out for him & taking the camera away, no one stepping in so we can all party on his self destruction - aggrr the media they always win.

His gambling, marriage breakdown/strain, poor choices, the humiliation (yes he's brought some ? alot of it on his own head), relationship strain etc. It could easily be one of our players.

My wife who is a nurse - wonderful woman met his mother & had nothing but praise about her as a person.

One of the people I work with told me her story re Fev: many years ago (A carlton supporter her choices can be poor!!) had a birthdayparty for one of her children & asked him if he would come over - there was no fuss, her young kids & their friends were rapt, had a great time & he didn't have to do it - she's no one famous - I'm sure a lot of players do this a lot of the time & Fevola did this too.

It could easily be one of our own.

LOL... he just likes to mix with a crowd where not everyone in the room is smarter than him.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:53 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
When he was on the Footy Show a few weeks back, he sounded really good, repentent, humble, sorry, learned his lesson, going to turn his life around. Things were going to be so different.

What happened. ?

He blinked... next thought!
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:55 pm

Nick - Pie Man wrote:

help him to another club...
Pied Piper Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:08 pm

^ No one can help Brendan Fevola at this point but himself. Until he does I wouldn't touch him with a 100 foot pole.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:14 pm

jackcass wrote:
Nick - Pie Man wrote:

help him to another club...

not with the chemistry the exists betwwen our current young list, fev would come in and destroy it, stuff that, and IMO, even if he were a model citizen we just dont need his type, it would mean having to send dawesome back to the 2s for starters, hindering his development.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
jimbeam 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:20 pm

Is this part of EDs plan to destroy Brissy and bring the fev to the black and white? fev kicking 60 goals next year would be wicked, people would soon forget about him being a dickhead if he let his football do the talking and won a premiership..
pica 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:32 pm

1892 wrote:
Vossy just turkey slapped himself!!

I suppose that just confirms it......Voss is a c*ckhead !

noddy, Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:38 pm

woftam wrote:
If they give Fev the arse?

Then Vossy in just his 2nd year could claim to be responsible for losing

1 - Bradshaw (pissed him off by putting him up for trade)
2 - Rischitelli (pissed him off by putting him up for trade) (told he would not get another contract)
3 - Henderson & pick 12 (traded for Fev) (got pick 27 in return)
4 - Could still lose Brennan & or Drummond because of salary cap room caused by his Fev trade.
5 - Now may lose Fevola as well after all.
This guy should be sacked, his decision making & people skills are terrible. Any chance after brissy give him the arse he could coach Carlton? Smile

wow. that's quite a performance when you look at it like that. makes ross lyon's handling of luke ball look like vince lombardi at the top of his game.

buckley said no to offers to coach without doing an apprenticeship. hird has stepped back. but vossy just dived in cos he didn't need to learn anything first.

Last edited by noddy, on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
noddy, Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Pied Piper wrote:
noddy, wrote:
i can't believe they named and shamed him. this is only the second time that he's pulled his sausage out. the afl should only tell his doctor after the 2nd one and then they can tell everyone the third time he gets it out in public.

I know you're being ironic and what you're referring to, but if you think what you've written is in any way reflective of my views on Fev's situation, you'd be very wrong. Smile

no, just being silly about a silly situation. not having a shot at anyone..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9   

Jump to: