Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Collingwood Merchandise and Memorabilia

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EBB 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:26 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamie Cooper rocks. But at the same time I wanna rip his head off for the Carlton painting. You the know the one.

PP nice picture, but the words 'memorbilia magic' that's not actually on the pic is it?

Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:49 pm

EBB wrote:
Jamie Cooper rocks. But at the same time I wanna rip his head off for the Carlton painting. You the know the one.

PP nice picture, but the words 'memorbilia magic' that's not actually on the pic is it?

lol no!!!, i searched online for it and that's the one on the memorabilia magic site.

I could take a photo of that and the Raging Bull one, but i think the flash will ruin them.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:30 pm

EBB wrote:

Yes. Know exactly what you mean Evil or Very Mad

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:08 pm

-magpies are 2 good- wrote:
awsum pic jacqui.

if u want another collingwood pic (or any 1 else). go to melb central and there is shop it has some of out past winning primership captains and its a framed pic.

Yeah thats a nice one, picked it up at a trivia night recently, they are very good for picking up Pies memorabillia

Nice pickup PP, there are definately some bargains to be had at those events, although also depends whether there is another mad Pies supporter in the room and what their limit is Laughing
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:40 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
awsum pic jacqui.

if u want another collingwood pic (or any 1 else). go to melb central and there is shop it has some of out past winning primership captains and its a framed pic.

Yeah thats a nice one, picked it up at a trivia night recently, they are very good for picking up Pies memorabillia

Nice pickup PP, there are definately some bargains to be had at those events, although also depends whether there is another mad Pies supporter in the room and what their limit is Laughing

i really wanted the one i got, but i was baulking a bit at the reserve being $350 (I got it for $351 lol), there was another one i was actually bidding on, it was the 1958 GF team photo signed by Murray Weideman, but when that got up to $290, i figured the one i originally wanted was worth it lol

The Murray Weideman one you can get for $150

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:02 pm

Proud Pies wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
awsum pic jacqui.

i really wanted the one i got, but i was baulking a bit at the reserve being $350 (I got it for $351 lol), there was another one i was actually bidding on, it was the 1958 GF team photo signed by Murray Weideman, but when that got up to $290, i figured the one i originally wanted was worth it lol

The Murray Weideman one you can get for $150

The one that went for 290? I find it funny when auction items go for more than what you can pick them up for in a store somewhere
luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:14 pm

Proud Pies wrote:
luvlicca wrote:
I have the same print!! I've had it for 6 years now. It takes pride on my wall!! And I have got Bucks and Shawy's signatures on it as well!!!

Its a very good print!!!

that's great, how did you manage to drag it around to get it signed or wasn't it framed?

When I bought it, it already had the two signatures on it which is why is cost me an absolute fortune!! But it was worth every penny!!!! I just wish I had of been able to get the remaining signatures of the guys on there that were alive, then it would have been an amazing piece, not that it isnt already. But unfortunately before I got the chance, Len passed away and I dont think there is many times that you would get to see Lou in public now.

Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:42 am

luvlicca wrote:
Proud Pies wrote:
luvlicca wrote:
I have the same print!! I've had it for 6 years now. It takes pride on my wall!! And I have got Bucks and Shawy's signatures on it as well!!!

Its a very good print!!!

that's great, how did you manage to drag it around to get it signed or wasn't it framed?

When I bought it, it already had the two signatures on it which is why is cost me an absolute fortune!! But it was worth every penny!!!! I just wish I had of been able to get the remaining signatures of the guys on there that were alive, then it would have been an amazing piece, not that it isnt already. But unfortunately before I got the chance, Len passed away and I dont think there is many times that you would get to see Lou in public now.

your very very lucky to have the ones you have. Congratulations!

luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:23 pm

Proud Pies wrote:
luvlicca wrote:
Proud Pies wrote:
luvlicca wrote:

Its a very good print!!!

your very very lucky to have the ones you have. Congratulations!

Thanks I know I am!! It is definitely a great piece, and as I said takes pride in my collection!!

Blade Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:44 pm
Post subject: What is Your Favourite Piece Of Owned Pies MemorabiliaReply with quote

Mine is a signed Dayne Beams 2010 player issued Jumper.
Runner up a signed Daisy Thomas 2011 player issued Jumper.

Cheers

David

burnsy17 Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:27 pm

Framed number 17 jumper signed by Sir Scott Burns

Framed photo of the 2010 premiership team signed by MM and Bucks

MJ23 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:35 pm

Framed 2010 premiership team signed jumper surrounded by images from the game.
Framed Pendles photos of Anzac Day x 2 and the GF with replica norm smith and Anzac Day meddles
Framed signed daisy match day boot with photos around it.
Framed signed dids match day boot with photos around it.
Framed individuals photos of every GF player from the game with all signed.

Pool room looks great !!
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:51 pm

the 2006 Nick's Bulletin Board Sponsorship of Nick Maxwell Signed Jumper that I won in the raffle, which I subsequently had framed.
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:52 pm

MJ23 wrote:
Framed 2010 premiership team signed jumper surrounded by images from the game.
Framed Pendles photos of Anzac Day x 2 and the GF with replica norm smith and Anzac Day meddles
Framed signed daisy match day boot with photos around it.
Framed signed dids match day boot with photos around it.
Framed individuals photos of every GF player from the game with all signed.

Pool room looks great !!

your just missing this one

http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=69812

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:27 pm

Probably the 3 photo framed pic of the smother of the millennium, signed by Heater.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 5 of 24   

Jump to: