Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Great Big Consolidated Alan Didak thread

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
burnsy17 Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:53 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Joel wrote:
burnsy17 wrote:
cobood wrote:
Source??

A bloke here from work. Something about Ed being angry about Dids not telling the club the full circumstances of what happened straight away.

Yeah, great source that one.

Quote:
And apparently (allegedly) Hudson has Did's mobile & home number stored in his mobile.. (they previously knew each other...)

So what? Dids was maggoted that night and probably gave it to him before he started firing shots.

Quote:
Ed apparently sacked Dids on Tuesday morning and it took Pert & Dids 30 mins to convince Ed that the sanctions proposed by Dids are sufficient..

Great....yet more rumour and innuendo.

Yep - and here's the latest i have heard.... Didak to be charged in the next few hours for discharging a firearm....

burnsy17 Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:01 pm

Tess wrote:
burnsy17 wrote:
Joel wrote:
burnsy17 wrote:
cobood wrote:
Source??

A bloke here from work. Something about Ed being angry about Dids not telling the club the full circumstances of what happened straight away.

Yeah, great source that one.

Quote:
And apparently (allegedly) Hudson has Did's mobile & home number stored in his mobile.. (they previously knew each other...)

So what? Dids was maggoted that night and probably gave it to him before he started firing shots.

Quote:
Ed apparently sacked Dids on Tuesday morning and it took Pert & Dids 30 mins to convince Ed that the sanctions proposed by Dids are sufficient..

Great....yet more rumour and innuendo.

Yep - and here's the latest i have heard.... Didak to be charged in the next few hours for discharging a firearm....

If he isn't Burnsy, I expect you will be red carded for at least 1 week if not for good.

Whatever you want Tess....

KYPREO Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:09 pm

The part of about Didak's number being in his phone was apparently addressed in his statement to police. They found out about Didak either because of the mobile phone or, according to another source, a writtten note left with Didak's number on it.

Didak's explanation was that Hudson said he would be in Sydney for the upcoming game and asked if Dids could get him into the rooms. Didak gave him his number.

Part of the problem is that the statement released was put together by the police - the gaps in the story might have been covered in the statement, but because the investigation is ongoing not all the facts can be released.

There is a good chance lies have been told and people need to be prepared for things like that coming out. However, it doesn't necessarily follow that every small fact unearthed by journalists desparately trying to make the story even bigger than it already is mean it's all a huge conspiracy. There are no doubt plenty of small details that weren't included in the media statement (like the mobile phone number), but that doesn't mean they were deliberately hidden by Didak. The fact it wasn't declared to the media does not infer evidence of guilt.

burnsy17 Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:13 pm

Tess wrote:
C'mon Burnsy I've heard the rumor too.

But announcing it on Nicks is JUST friggin stupid and I'm sure you'll agree if he isn't charged you should be punished for posting it publicly.

So this rumour being posted is different to the other 50 that have been....?? Why are you so concerned about this particular one.........?

Using your reasoning we should ban half the users on this board.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:17 pm

That is a very original thought.
burnsy17 Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:17 pm

Tess wrote:
burnsy17 wrote:
Using your reasoning we should ban half the users on this board.

If only!

Lets just wait and see what happens... no point getting all worked up. Hopefully there is absolutely no truth in it.

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:22 pm

Blah blah blah....and people hate trade rumours. What wank of a thread. Why don't we just wait and see.
Arges Tuft 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:26 pm

burnsy17 wrote:

Didn't the cops charge Hudson over the Campbellfield shootings?
David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:27 pm

Burnsy I seriously hope that isn't true, but here's an optimistic view.

Rumours are just that... rumours. sometimes they're true, sometimes they're not.

Nathan Brown was coming to Collingwood after all ('No hoax'!) so I'll believe this when I see it.

I hope to see Didak's name in the side named tonight, and a great performance on Saturday. And then hopefully, all this stuff can be over with.

uuuuu..... The LoneSTAR 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:43 pm

You mean like when Nathan Brown announced his retirement earlier this year Burnsy17?????..... or more like when Hird was calling a press conference to do the same last year????

Hey, maybe you got your wires crossed & Didak will in fact retire??... Not that he had FIREd a weapon?!?!?!?! Rolling Eyes

PS: For what it's worth i personally don't think the whole story is out yet either,... although i was thinking more along the lines that it may never come out!
burnsy17 Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:45 pm

uuuuu..... The LoneSTAR wrote:
You mean like when Nathan Brown announced his retirement earlier this year Burnsy17?????..... or more like when Hird was calling a press conference to do the same last year????

Hey, maybe you got your wires crossed & Didak will in fact retire??... Not that he had FIREd a weapon?!?!?!?! Rolling Eyes

PS: For what it's worth i personally don't think the whole story is out yet either,... although i was thinking more along the lines that it may never come out!

Sometimes i get it wrong..... Smile

Gazza05 Capricorn

BRING ON SEASON 2010

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:45 pm

Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Wake me up when all this SH$% is over

cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:46 pm

I'm with you David...
Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:46 pm

Discharged a firearm? Big &%^%&%^& deal! Did he shoot anyone?
My old man used to fire off a couple of shots in the air on New Years night. Is he a criminal? Hardly

Zakal 

One Game, One Club, One Jumper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:50 pm

I dont want to talk too much about what is hopefully a stupid rumour (no offense burnsy), but I would have to question why the Police would make a statement declaring him "JUST a witness" a day before they charged him with something...they didnt just find out this morning, so why make the statement...i may be wrong but it just doesnt make any sense.

Futhermore, if some surveillance footage shows him "animated" it would also show him doing whatever the charge would relate to and rest assured it would have been reported by the media in that instance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 31 of 34   

Jump to: