Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Club taking money without asking

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stonedpies 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:39 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I am just wondering why with my membership pack, i ordered the beanie but i got sent a redeemable voucher for one of those shitty star athletic caps

I even have to come to Melbourne to get it apparently

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:20 pm

When the membership department returns from the holiday break on January 4 from memory, I'm going to call them as to why my membership still hasn't been sent to me yet.

Despite renewing on November 6 (and not changing my reserve seating arrangements) I cannot track the delivery process of my membership unless things have changed with being able to track it from previous years. Have others had similar problems or is it just me?

I must say our membership department in the last few years has been disappointing to say the least. It seems to take forever for memberships to be delivered to us these days.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:27 pm

Jezza wrote:
When the membership department returns from the holiday break on January 4 from memory, I'm going to call them as to why my membership still hasn't been sent to me yet.

Despite renewing on November 6 (and not changing my reserve seating arrangements) I cannot track the delivery process of my membership unless things have changed with being able to track it from previous years. Have others had similar problems or is it just me?

I must say our membership department in the last few years has been disappointing to say the least. It seems to take forever for memberships to be delivered to us these days.

You can Ring but I doubt they care too much

E 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:31 am

Dave The Man wrote:
Jezza wrote:

You can Ring but I doubt they care too much

So it sounds like half of us are complaining at having to pay for our Membership, and the other half are having trouble getting their membership.

which is worse?

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:40 pm

Are you having issues with your membership E?

From past experience, I've never had any issues with talking to the membership department over the phone Dave and they're always willing to help and follow up on any issues I have.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: