Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Noble Park Macca's riots.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:15 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Didaicos wrote:
What I am intersted in is where they get the money to hot up their cars. I mean a lot of the modifications would cost a lot; I can't see many of them having the salary to cover them. Sorry if that sounds like a mass generalisation.

They could have rich parents, save what money they do have and put it into their cars, just finance their purchases.

jlc

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:17 pm

joffa corfe wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
The morons are claiming they will be out in force again next Friday night, wonder if the dickheads in charge of our police force will have the SOG and Dog Squads as well as all available officers there, then again due to our shitty political correct society they wouldnt be able to tough the hoons anyway

I just saw footage on the news of the hoons ransacking the video shop...just who do they think they are ?
What idiots!!

Yep and the police are powerless to stop them
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:19 pm

JLC wrote:
[quote="Didaicos"]What I am intersted in is where they get the money to hot up their cars. I mean a lot of the modifications would cost a lot; I can't see many of them having the salary to cover them. Sorry if that sounds like a mass generalisation.[/quote]

They could have rich parents, save what money they do have and put it into their cars, just finance their purchases.

jlc
There is a place called [quoteDidaicos]What he or she is intersted in.
nomadjack 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:21 pm

How many of you people bitching and moaning about our pissweak government have ever got off your arses and run for parliament or tried to have some sort of impact over the policy making process? If you don't like it do something about it. It's not politicians or bureaucrats that are the problem, it's simplistic and apathetic whingers who sit back and criticise from the cheap seats without bothering to look at issues in depth. If there is one single truth in democratic societies it is that we get the governments we deserve. Suck it in people or do something about it yourself instead of waiting for others to act.
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:27 pm

nomadjack wrote:
How many of you people bitching and moaning about our pissweak government have ever got off your arses and run for parliament or tried to have some sort of impact over the policy making process? If you don't like it do something about it. It's not politicians or bureaucrats that are the problem, it's simplistic and apathetic whingers who sit back and criticise from the cheap seats without bothering to look at issues in depth. If there is one single truth in democratic societies it is that we get the governments we deserve. Suck it in people or do something about it yourself instead of waiting for others to act.

LOL thanks nomadjack

What can we do ?

We cant all run for parliament if we did that we wouldnt have anyone to govern..LOL

joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:29 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
joffa corfe wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
The morons are claiming they will be out in force again next Friday night, wonder if the dickheads in charge of our police force will have the SOG and Dog Squads as well as all available officers there, then again due to our shitty political correct society they wouldnt be able to tough the hoons anyway

I just saw footage on the news of the hoons ransacking the video shop...just who do they think they are ?
What idiots!!

The police are powerless to stop lawbreakers..well how does that work?

bazdaddy Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:38 pm

Agree with what you said Joff, run by the minority.

As you said so many people who have "rights"don't deserve them, but the politically correct do gooders of society make sure that they do.

We can't nessacarily blame the police for a lazy attitude to it because the unfortunate thing is at time they are powerless to act.

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:56 pm

joffa corfe wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
joffa corfe wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:

What idiots!!

The police are powerless to stop lawbreakers..well how does that work?

They cant use the neccasary force required to stop any group who decide to gang up on them due to our political correct society. How many riots do we see where the police just stand back and getting pelted because if they did what was neccasary to scare the shit out of these morons the minority groups would be up in arms and the powers in charge dont want that

This is what happens when a woman runs something important
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:58 pm

Tess wrote:
It's funny how those that think they are the Majority are in fact a Minority these days. We could go back to when times where simpler, when there was no Vote for Woman, or Koori people. When men were men and the sheep were nervous.

These idiots at Noble Park deserve to be treated harshly by the law, and they will no doubt be receiving requests in the mail to present their cars for inspection during the coming week. Most will fail and be defected, some will be taken off them under the hoon laws. The law will takes it's course, don't worry about that. Just because YOU don't see it or the Media your reacting to don't report, it will happen.

This knee jerk reaction about public floggings ect ect, just shows how simple some people see life. Current Affair, TT, the Talk-back Jocks they will all have a meal on this story next week, what they wont tell us is that the hoons are being rounded up as we type. No they will tell us how pathetic the Police response was, and it was.... but what about the follow up. I doubt if they will know if it's well done or another pathetic Vic Pol stuff up.

The follow up i am interested in will be when and if these people are taken to court.

jlc

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:00 pm

Tess wrote:
. No they will tell us how pathetic the Police response was, and it was.... but what about the follow up. I doubt if they will know if it's well done or another pathetic Vic Pol stuff up.

There is nothing wrong with the police, its the people who control them that are the problem

As for the law doing its thing, what a load of crap, none of them will cop anything, even those already arrested will get off lightly

If you want an example of the law, just look at that bloke who was found in someones house with a jerry can full of petrol before being chased away, he gets caught and gets bail, do you want some lunatic like that running around?
Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:24 pm

The Jacks can only do so much within their powers.

Blame the legal system for the LACK of more severe penalties which encourages this type of behaviour.

Hooked
Lorelei Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:45 pm

Did you see this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc25oqffMEw

I can't believe people do that to their cars?!??!??!

Seriously - no different to sitting there firing random shots from a shot gun IMO.

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
Dale61 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:57 pm

Drifting is a new form of motor sport, and it is huge in Japan.

Under controlled conditions, it is good to watch, but in that vid, I just wish the cream Corolla had've t-boned the black car. Now, that would have been a great video.

Hooked
nomadjack 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:11 pm

[LOL thanks nomadjack

What can we do ?

We cant all run for parliament if we did that we wouldnt have anyone to govern..LOL]

That's a cop out Joffa, there's lot's people can do. Book in and have a chat to your local councillor or state or federal member, get a local campaign going, petitions, public pressure, etc. It's not that hard, and it actually works.

All this shit about society being politically correct. What exactly does it mean? In my experience, it's nothing more than a pissweak throw away line used by people who are either too lazy or too stupid to see that most social issues are not black and white.

And don't get me started on this crap about society being dominated by minorities. Exactly who are these all powerful minority groups? Usually the groups that get put forward are ethnic groups, gays and lesbians, the green lobby etc. Have a look, morons, at how little in the way of progressive reform these groups have been able to achieve. Rolling Eyes Where exactly is their domination? If you think your 'majority voice' isn't being heard, get off your fat lazy arse and do something about it.

Last edited by nomadjack on Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dale61 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:16 pm

It is this so-called majority voice that are so stupid they continue to elect those who have made society the way it is.
Hooked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7   

Jump to: