Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Thomas, Keeffe reportedly test positive perf enhancing drugs

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:31 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

and eddie has already stated that they'll get the boot if they're found to be guilty. so you can probably look it in that they're gone. 4 years with a 2 minimum - if they're lucky. either way they won't be on our list any longer unless they can prove themselves innocent.
gurugeoff 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:49 pm

“It’s a veterinary drug in Australia, it’s a veterinary drug in New Zealand it’s only approved for use in racehorses".

explains why the t-bone was so cheap.
Johnno75 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:53 pm

Lawyers will play any angle and the only angle they have is the steak contamination. So of course they will go test the meat at this so called restaurant. Given the beef industry association chairman Bill Falconer has already stated

“Let me tell you that there would be no evidence or incident of it before in our history" then it's unlikely it was from food.

That leaves only 2 plausible scenarios they knowingly took it to strip fat and build muscle or it was cut with some illicit drug that they may have taken, given they have already said that they don't know how it got into their bodies if either of these 2 is found to be true Eddie will have them booted out of the club quicker than you can sing the theme song, so it wont really matter what bans they end up getting.

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:07 pm

All Essendon players cleared. No Surprise.
GoWoodsmen 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:08 pm

Johnno75 wrote:
Lawyers will play any angle and the only angle they have is the steak contamination. So of course they will go test the meat at this so called restaurant. Given the beef industry association chairman Bill Falconer has already stated

“Let me tell you that there would be no evidence or incident of it before in our history" then it's unlikely it was from food.

That leaves only 2 plausible scenarios they knowingly took it to strip fat and build muscle or it was cut with some illicit drug that they may have taken, given they have already said that they don't know how it got into their bodies if either of these 2 is found to be true Eddie will have them booted out of the club quicker than you can sing the theme song, so it wont really matter what bans they end up getting.

Has anyone heard if the drug test included illicit drugs or was it a PEDs only test? Although I heard someone say today that cocaine is out of your system within 24 hours. Given the 3 day delay between being in NZ and returning then I guess even if they had had that test it would have been clear. And all of this is on the presumption they had a bit of a snort of the booga sugar!

It's all just shit..

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:15 pm

Sadly I'm not shocked about Essendon being cleared! Absolutely pissed off at the moment!
Johnno75 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:20 pm

GoWoodsmen wrote:

Has anyone heard if the drug test included illicit drugs or was it a PEDs only test? Although I heard someone say today that cocaine is out of your system within 24 hours. Given the 3 day delay between being in NZ and returning then I guess even if they had had that test it would have been clear. And all of this is on the presumption they had a bit of a snort of the booga sugar!

It's all just shit..

Lets assume they did both the tests, but as you say the illicit drugs would have been out of their system by the Monday.

Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:25 pm

So 34 Essendopers get off scot free after 2 years of condemnation post 6 months of hundreds of injections of unknown and undocumented [bs] substances offsite... and we lose 2 [likely] in an instant. Shaking my head in disbelief.
GoWoodsmen 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:38 pm

Rumours doing the rounds on Twitter at the moment that 2 more players are about to be done for the same substance as Thomas/Keeffe.... I'll laugh myself stupid if one of those clubs is Essendrug.

The worst bit about the Bummers is that it was obvious to anyone and everyone that something dodgy was going on. They just haven't been able to prove it. I've got no respect for them at all anymore. I reckon Anzac Day we should all turn our backs on Hird. Imagine that, half the G basically saying up yours.

mattys123 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:38 pm

The source isn't the most reliable;

Quote:
@TonySheahan: Anabolic steroid #clenbuterol is about to claim another 2 scalps. Two un-identified AFL players could be outed as early as this week.

But a few others are running with it being 2 separate individuals from 2 clubs that aren't Collingwood.

So if 4 players, 2 from other clubs are using the same drugs as Keeffe and Thomas, that doesn't bode well for our 2.
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:44 pm

Wonder if its their housemate Tom Bell. That could help/hinder if it is.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:54 pm

mattys123 wrote:
The source isn't the most reliable;

Quote:
@TonySheahan: Anabolic steroid #clenbuterol is about to claim another 2 scalps. Two un-identified AFL players could be outed as early as this week.

But a few others are running with it being 2 separate individuals from 2 clubs that aren't Collingwood.

So if 4 players, 2 from other clubs are using the same drugs as Keeffe and Thomas, that doesn't bode well for our 2.

I heard Carlton could be 1 of the Teams.

Tom Bell are good mates with Keeffe and Thomas Shocked

GoWoodsmen 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:03 pm

WTF are our players doing rooming with filth players? What is the world coming to???

Seriously... for anyone who is angry I suggest you watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TcZikqG654

Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:43 pm

To those suggesting "they're already lean, why would they need such a drug?", wouldn't the obvious question be, how did they get to be so lean? Bell is pretty lean too, yeah. Geez, it's hard take a positive view on any of this.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:46 pm

FrankieGoesToCollingwood wrote:
To those suggesting "they're already lean, why would they need such a drug?", wouldn't the obvious question be, how did they get to be so lean? Bell is pretty lean too, yeah. Geez, it's hard take a positive view on any of this.

Mate without particularly crucifying Bell, I do hope that a scum player is also named because it will stop all the crap I'm getting today from the Carlscum fans.Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Lazza on Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 17 of 44   

Jump to: