Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Carey back to his finest form.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 10:29 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand what black and white and murray r saying but perhaps its because i don;t live in melbourne but i don;t feel it's all that news worthy. Surly there r other more important matters to put on the front page than a footballer who has been seen at a party.

Jarrod Molloy RULES!!!!
*2003:The beginning of molloy's injury free footy seasons,here's to many more games played by molloy.*
*2002,2003 Joint V.C*
Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:06 am

I'm very shocked to read, in that report, that several of the people in the spa were ... er ... nude.

That is disgraceful. People who get into a spa should be fully clothed at all times.

Just WHAT is the City Of Churches coming to? Corrupting our young Wayne. He was such a DECENT boy when he lived in Victoria.

GO HARD OR GO HOME
Ph.D. thesis, "Football: the People's Game?" http://alf.magpies.net
Hanskies Virgo

~~DUNN~~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:09 pm

Did anybody listen to triple M interviewing the chick that apperntly took the photos????
THe Crows officials saying he was fully clad, what they failed to mention was his pants were missing- this chick apparently said that he was laying on a bed and had Nothing on but a singlet!!!

-Han

*I Love Jason, Yes I do, I Love Clokey and so Should You*

[This message has been edited by Clokey_34 (edited 05 February 2003).]
WhyPhilWhy? 

WhyPhilWhy?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 3:15 am

And of course everyone knows that CROWS now stands for:
Carey R**ting Our Wives Soon

"I am disrespectful to scum! Can you see I am serious!"
fan4collingwood Aries

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 3:29 am

The thing that gets me about this is that the crows denied Carey being involved in any incident at the Hotel or in any of the rooms......just 2 weeks ago when this story first came to light here in adelaide.
Shows they are a bunch of lying idiots!

PieClive Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 3:38 am

The statements coming from the Crows officials and the supporters proclaiming his innocence have a familar ring.

Like PigsArse last year saying Caaarrton were making a profit and had no salary cap problems !

NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 4:13 am

Thank God we didn't pick this guy up!

KILL FOR COLLINGWOOD
Dromana Boy 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 8:02 am

Yeah that is right

If that's all there is my friend, then lets keep dancing.

Pies Premiers 2003 Aquarius

KEEP SEPTEMBER FREE

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 11:00 am

Its funny really....this will go on all year....Carey wont be able to look at a girl....serves him right....

THE PIES GO MARCHING ON
WhyPhilWhy? 

WhyPhilWhy?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 11:08 am

Not mine, but worth sharing

Wayne Carey in heroic water rescue

Adelaide star Wayne Carey was being lauded tonight after reportedly risking his life to save a woman from almost certain drowning.

Details of the rescue are sketchy because the modest Crow key position player has refused to comment to the media about his heroics, but it would appear that the former North skipper showed a complete lack of concern for his own safety as he dived fully clothed into a bubbling spa to drag the girl to safety.

It is believed that Carey was attending a Bible class at Adelaide's Stamford Grand Hotel when he heard cries for help from the eighth floor of the hotel.

"Wayne just charged into the room, tearing off his shoes, saying: I'm coming! I'm coming!" said a witness.

With fierce bubbles, poor visibility because of steam, and the thrashing limbs and moaning of the endangered girl, it is believed that it took Carey more than half an hour of grappling to rescue the girl, with the Crow star forced to administer mouth-to-mouth resuscitation repeatedly during the incident.

"Thank God Wayne was there," a relative of the saved woman said. "Who knows what might have happened if the burly, heroic Roo turned Crow hadn't been prepared to put his body on the line."

Carey is believed to have later told friends that he only wished that there had been a vertical pole in the spa, so that the drowning girl could have clung to it, maybe sliding up and down, until he was able to reach her. He also wished that funky music had been playing, to stop her panicking.

Carey has been typically humble about the whole incident, refusing to comment and asking that nobody tell his wife, Sally, because he wouldn't want to worry her that he might have been in danger.

He also asked for a camera that apparently contained photos of the
rescue, as he didn't want public acknowledgement of his bravery.

Meanwhile, Crows officials have denied the entire incident ever
happened. "Look, while it's true that we offered footy tickets and a free night in a bed and breakfast to a man in return for the camera that was taken from him, containing photos of Wayne in the spa, we completely deny that that camera exists or that Wayne was at the hotel or that there is a spa in the room or that there even was a girl or that we plan to play AFL football this year or that we're based in South Australia or that Wayne will be playing
for the Crows this year or that we have anything to hide."

The South Australian police have confirmed they are looking into the incident, with a view to presenting Carey with a Bravery Award.

"I am disrespectful to scum! Can you see I am serious!"
funkster05 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:05 pm

Oh Wayne.

This bloke will not be mentally tough enough to stick it out after this season. The amount of sledging that he'll cop on the field will put the Aussie Cricketers to shame.

I would just love to see Presti, Wakes, Clokey or Richo just giving him an absolute bath later this year.

piepower 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 5:34 pm

Thank god we didn't get this prick, his more trouble than his worth. Can't wait to play Adelaide

Pies Kick Arse In 2003
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: