Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Most Annoying Players

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:15 pm
Post subject: Most Annoying PlayersReply with quote

Was bored and considering last night's thriller, was wondering who everyone considers as their most annoying player, the one who's head you'd like to deflate with an aluminium baseball bat if you were that way inclined...

My top five are:

Robert Murphy (Dogs)- ugly little turd looks like a weasel. Unfortunately, he's not a bad footballer. Just keeps popping up where you least expect (or want) him to be.

Stephen Milne (Saints) - Another ugly little runt who can murder you if you're not having a good day. Or even if you are. Someone said he reminds them of Odie from Garfield, the way he runs like an overexcited puppy. I have to agree. I just wish someone would put that puppy down!

Matthew Lloyd - Diver Lloyd didn't get his five goals last week because Presti wasn't about to let him. But any time he can fool the umps into thinking he's been touched, he'll act to his heart's content. And I hate the way it takes him half a year to line up for goal.

Matthew Scarlett - Okay so I probably sound very resentful by now, but actually I wouldn't trade any of these players for any in the Pies. Even if Scarlett kept Anthony to one goal last time. He just annoys me. I don't know why.

Jonathan Brown - I was going to say Nick Reiwoldt but truth be told no one irritates me quite like Brown. Or rather, the fuss the commentators always make when he is in a physical contest with another player. I bet Danni remembers the Round 10 game in 2006 when Maxy ran into Brown and Brown got up dizzy, and Maxy kept going, only to find out later in the quarter that he'd broken his leg. All the commentators would say was how tough Brown was. It really annoyed the f**k out of me!

Dishonorable mentions to: Brian Lake (Dogs), Lance Franklin, Brendan Fevola, Nick Riewoldt and the entire Geelong midfield.

thatkategirl 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:17 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Matthew Richardson
Abs1892 Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:38 am

If Stephen Milne played for collingwood everyone would love him.
Knowing him and him being one of my brothers best mates, his one of the nicest people ive ever met.
Any player gets excited when you kick goals against and/or bet collingwood.
Not just milney
JacJacJacqui Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:34 pm

No Aker in anyones list?

Mind you, I know people who went to school with Milny. Lucky he was a fast runner.

Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison through their system
tcnthat Libra

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:44 pm

I am sure Milny is a nice fella, I just cant get away from the connotations of those allegations.
Abs1892 Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:53 pm

His not the only player that has recieved allegations.
Abs1892 Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:53 pm

His not the only player that has recieved allegations.
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:56 pm

I probably would like him a whole lot better in black and white (Milney, that is) just as I would trade Cloke for Franklin in a heartbeat. But since that ain't about to happen, I'm not going to sook. Oh yeah, add Buddy to my list. Beating Presti like that last night has elevated him in my estimation, but he still annoys the f**k out of me!

As for the allegations, it's he said/she said. The girls went with him and Montagna in the first place. That says a lot to me about the kind of girls they were.

luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:58 pm

mel_kay39 wrote:
As for the allegations, it's he said/she said. The girls went with him and Montagna in the first place. That says a lot to me about the kind of girls they were.

Confused So, what, they were asking for it?? Shocked Question
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:11 pm

No, but again, that's taking the line that a girl can be a complete cock tease, do everything but yank a guy's dick, then scream rape when he reacts. I don't agree with that. I think that you've got to be careful not to get yourself into those situations in the first place, and yes, if you're going to go into a bedroom with a football player or two, what the hell else can you expect?!

I'm sorry if you don't agree with me, but that's the way I feel. I don't like that women can call the shots all the way, change their mind then be treated like the poor little victim because the guy was so worked up he couldn't help himself. Women have to be held accountable for their actions as well, to some degree, anyway.

4everpies 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:07 pm

This whole episode says more to me about the 2 players than the girls. Both were in permanent relationships at the time....in fact one of them left his girlfriend in hospital recovering from a stroke to meet these girls. Charming!!

My understanding is the girls were more than happy to pair off with them, but not get swapped around halfway through the night, therefore they have every right to pursue them through the courts (legal and civil).
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:39 pm

Yeah i did hear something like that (the swapping thing). Yes the players were at fault too - the fact that they both had girlfriends says a lot about them as people, and no, the girls weren't victims, either - they most likely knew the players had girlfriends (you don't get that close to players and not ask what the go is, especially if you're planning on spending the night with them). The whole swapping thing though, is just gross. I wonder who's idea it was. Clearly sloppy seconds don't bother them too much!
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:08 am

Stephen Milne, Jonathan Brown, Matthew Lloyd, Cameron Ling.. There's plenty more Very Happy

But, my two most hated ever are Chad and Kane Cornes!! I would happily hit their heads in with a bat! Oh, and their Dad's too! Laughing

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
optimax 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:36 pm

tcnthat wrote:
I am sure Milny is a nice fella, I just cant get away from the connotations of those allegations.
no he isnt

cough not enough evidence but likely rapist cough

Tilly18 Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:58 pm

Fev!
He's the biggest knob, on and off the field!

I like Jonathan Brown just because whenever he's on the Footy Show he's nice.

Kade Simpson, because he used to go out with my cousin back in high school and she's told be stories about him being a knob.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: