Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#35 Simon Prestigiacomo

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:03 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

2008:

VFL Games:
Round 11: Collingwood def by Williamstown
Round 13: Collingwood def by Frankston
Round 14: Collingwood def by North Ballarat
Round 17: Collingwood def by Werribee Tigers (4th BOG)
Round 18: Collingwood def Tasmania
Round 19: Collingwood def by Port Melbourne (3rd BOG)

AFL Games:
Round 22: Collingwood def by Fremantle

Presti has been solid in the VFL since returning from injury. Playing his first game of the year in June. He missed a week then returned to play 5 of the next 7 games.

After his round 19 performance against Port Melbourne, Presti was called into the AFL side to cover for Wakelins absence. It was his first AFL game for over 12 months.

Even though he had a good game, keeping his opponent to a handful of possesions and no goals, Presti may struggle to hold his spot in finals time. I'd expect him to be named as an emergency with the return of Wakelin who has played most of the season.

Presti35 Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:09 pm

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Simon-Prestigiacomo/38566491533?ref=ts
Presti35 Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:17 pm

Quote:
Plans for unknown Crows
http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/newsfeatures/news/newsarticle/tabid/5586/newsid/73862/default.aspx

Presti performs on PieCast
http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/newsfeatures/news/newsarticle/tabid/5586/newsid/73781/default.aspx

Presti35 Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:02 pm

ROUND1:
Vs Adelaide Crows.
-I actually missed this game cos i'd just gotten back from Europe and i couldnt get the day off cos i'd just had seven weeks off. I got home in time to see most of the second half.
-I believe he played most of the day on Trent Hentschel. With runs on Stevens and Tippet. I may be wrong tho.
-Not sure how many he had kicked on him.
-5 Possesions and 4 tackles for the day.

ROUND 2:
Vs Melbourne Demons.
-I missed the first quarter. But got to the game at quarter time. (I left work early Razz )
-Played on Brad Miller most of the game.
-He had stints on Bate and someone else.
-Presti may have had one kicked on him.
-He easily beat his opponents on this day though.
-Almost took a massive hanger in the 3rd quarter. It was in the centre square. Might have gotten mark of the week! Razz The unfortunate thing about the dropped mark was that his handball was a turnover which led to a Dees goal.
-6 disposals and 4 tackles for the day.

ROUND 3:
Vs Geelong Cats
-By this game he'd already played more than 2008.
-Played most of the night on Mooney. Mooney led up the flanks all night.
-I'm pretty sure he didnt get a goal kicked on him tho.
-Also played a little time on Hawkins.
-Showed some impressive moves when he spun out of a tackle during the match.
-It seemed like Mooney got alot of the ball, but outside the forward area.
-Presti also had a bit of the ball with 11 possies.
-Hawkins took that good grab when Presti was on Mooney. Presti went to the contest late and crashed into Hawkins but Tom took a very strong mark.

ROUND 4:
Vs Brisbane Lions.
-Started the night on Bradshaw. Brown kicked two in this time.
-Swaped to Brown late in the first and played on him the rest of the night.
-I've hardly ever seen him leave his opponent like he did when he won the ball and ko'd Risky-Tele. If that didnt work, Brown was miles clear. Its a moment that i will long remember!!
-Presti beat Brown and even had alot of the ball himself. (11 Possesions).
-One of Prestis best ever performances. A must have if your a Presti fan.
-ZERO Goals kicked on him.
-Presti showed alot of emotion in this game. It was fantastic!

As we all know this week Presti reaches his 200 Games milestone. It seemed to take forever to get here! He is the 26th Magpie to reach 200 games.

I'd love to see him lead his was thru the banner and be in the middle for the toss of the coin. I wish him the very best in this game and hope he even kicks a goal! Razz And hopefully we see the boys carry him off the field at the end. Wink

The Pies supporters love Presti and he deserves all the attention he has been given this week.

Johnson#26 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:18 am

He's made it. Smile
Presti35 Virgo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:59 pm

Presti#1Fan wrote:
I'd love to see him lead his was thru the banner

Didnt Happen.

Presti#1Fan wrote:
and be in the middle for the toss of the coin.

Didnt Happen.

Presti#1Fan wrote:
and hope he even kicks a goal!

Didnt Happen.

Presti#1Fan wrote:
And hopefully we see the boys carry him off the field at the end.

Didnt Happen.

Oh well, game 201 perhaps? Razz

Presti35 Virgo

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:36 pm

Presti#1Fan wrote:
Oh well, game 201 perhaps? Razz

Presti#1Fan wrote:
I'd love to see him lead his was thru the banner
CHECK Cool

The goal is coming!!

Presti35 Virgo

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:55 pm

ROUND 5:
Vs Essendon Bombers.
-Played almost the whole game on Lloyd.
-Presti beat Lloyd easliy. Presti didnt have a high possesion game with only 4 disposals.
-Lloyd only had 3 marks all day.
-ZERO Goals kicked on him. Syopped Lloyd from getting his 900th goal.(Lloyd kicked a couple of behinds, one was from a rubbish free).
-Presti has now officialy beaten Lloyd more that 50% of the games against him.
-I was so gutted after this game, as i am sure every other Pies supporter was. The worst loss i think i have ever been to. And being Presti's 200th hurt that bit more!

ROUND 6:
Vs North Melbourne Kangaroos.
-It was a night for a bag of Presti's all sorts.
-Throughout the night, Presti played on Aaron Edwards, David Hale, Shannon Watt and Hamish McIntosh. Proof that Presti can play on the talls and smaller forwards.
-Presti looked like a little kid standing next to Hale.
-He did switch opponents numerous times through out the night, switching back and forward depending on who the Roos put forward. But he probably played mostly on Edwards after Harry struggled on him.
-Once again had ZERO goals kicked against him.
-Sometimes it seemed like he was playing loose or spare man back.
-Had a good tackling game and showed some fancy moves on the wing! Razz

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:03 pm

PRESTIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!

Sorry, I'll contribute something better next time. Smile

Congratulations again to the man for his 200th on Anzac Day. Every night, before I go to sleep, I will have to pray to the football god (not to be confused with Ablett Sr.) that Presti will kick another goal some day. Very Happy

Presti35 Virgo

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:37 pm

ROUND 7
Vs St Kilda Saints.
-Played most of the night on Nick Riewoldt.
-Throughout the night Riewoldt would go upfield, but Presti stayed back in the defensive area.
-Only a few times did Presti follow him upfield.
-He covered Schneider for a few moments in the 1st quarter.
-Wellingham put Presti under huge pressure with an interesting pass late in the 1st.
- Riewoldt kicked his first goal in the 2nd quarter, but Presti was nowhere to be seen. (Not against him?) After the goal, Presti was back on Riewoldt.
-Riewoldt took a good grab on Presti and got the goal. The first goal on Presti for quite a while.
-Interestilngly Presti covered Gwilt for a short time. And seemed to be playing the spare man in defence role.
-Copped a nice punch in the face.
-Riewoldt got 3 goals in the last quarter. One on Brown. One from a free against Presti. And one against Presti with 11 seconds to go! Evil or Very Mad
-Even though Riewoldt kicked 5, only 3 were against Presti.

ROUND 8
Vs Carlton Blues.
-Played almost the entire match on Fev.
-Covered Waite for a short time early. (And again for a short time in the 2nd).
-Looked to hurt his shoulder and i had my heart in my mouth!
-He kept playing after the shoulder complaint as Fev the dog, kept bumping into the shoulder. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
-I noticed him giving Cox instruction after a Carlton goal. He was talking and pointing after a Blues goal.
-Loved it when he attacked the ball against Judd in the 1st.
-In the 2nd he stuck with Fev and followed him right up field and INTO our forward 50! Presti almsot got there for a spoil, which whould have been very interesting about 30 out from our goal!!
-Completly whipped Fev. The only silver lining to a Blues defeat.
-ZERO goals against!

ROUND 9
Vs West Coast Eagles.
-Played most of the night on Josh Kennedy. I was kind of expecting him to get Llynch. But he has struggled with him in the past. Good pick up from Dave86 in his preview thread.
-Has stints on Ben McKinley, Dean Cox and Mark Seaby throughout the night.
-I wanst impressed with the commentary. because they didnt say who Presti was lining up on. I had to wait for the ball to go down there to see he was on Kennedy.
-Presti was VERY good in pressure and made some good spoils in the 1st quarter.
-When i was getting frustrated with the Pies short game i loved it when Presti got the contested ball to O'Bree who went long to Lockyer and all of a sudden we are forward 50.
-A very interesting moment in the 2nd when Presti was one on one with Kennedy. Presti made the spoil, but there was absolutly noone else back there. Presti went to ground and Kennedy started running back as the ball slowly dribbled through for a behind. Cool
-After alot of hard work from Presti and other defenders, Cook made that CLANGER! I was quite upset at this moment!! Evil or Very Mad
-In the last quarter was when he changed opponents and played mostly on McKinnley.
-Made a huge spoil followed by a mad smother a few minutes later.
-This is where it pains me: 1:44 to go.
-McKinnley gets a bullshit goal that was alreadyover the line.
-McKinnley gets a rubbish free with 33 seconds to go. He Goals.
-McKinnley gets paid a mark after the siren. He kicks a behind.
-2 Goals against just like that. That was it for the night.
-Overall, A fantastic display with 10 disposals for the night!

Next Week - Warren Tredrea!!

Presti35 Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:38 pm

ROUND 10
Vs Port Adelaide Power.
-Played 99% of the night on Tredrea. I always look forward to these two playing on eachother!! Unfortunaly this could have been the last time! Sad
-Tredrea kicked one goal late in the first term. It was the only goal against Presti all night. Tredrea took one or two marks infront of Presti. He scored a point from one of them.
-Presti picked up Peter Burgoyne for about 20 seconds when he was roaming free just before the quarter time siren went.
-The 11 minute mark of the second quarter, Presti left Tredrea to run back and cover Chad Cornes who was wide open in the forward line. Chad, the ****, took a speckie on Presti. You dont see that often. Luckily Cornes only kicked a behind.
-Presti also covered Dean Brogan before going back to Tredrea late in the half.
-Things were very quiet for Presti in the 3rd. Which is always a good thing. Although there was a moment where my heart was in my mouth. Presti ran back with Tredrea as the ball went over to an empty Port forward line. Presti won out and got the ball away.
-In the last quarter Presti once again played mostly on Tredrea but had short stints on Brendon Lade and Matthew Westhoff.
-There was a moment late in the game where Presti was WIDE OPEN and i think it was Cox who didnt see him and went to a pack. There were two other Pies playerd open infront of Presti further up the wing. Would have gotten into F50 easy! Oh well! Razz
-Presti came off the field at the 25 minute mark. The first time he has been benched all year. His stats say he played 99% game time. I think he and Tarrant were the last players to be benced all year. Razz
-Another win for Presti against Tredrea.

Next week Melbourne. Too bad Nietz retired cos Presti owned him too! I have no idea who he will get. Miller or Bate im guessing?

After that is Big Bad Bazza at ANZ... looking forward to that one!!

Presti35 Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:52 pm

ROUND 11:
Vs. Melbourne Demons.
-Played 99% of the day on Russell Robertson.
-Had a very small stint on Paul Johnson in the first quarter.
-After a mark at CHB, sold the dummy to pass the player on the mark and kick long to L Brown. Razz
-1 on 1 with Robbo, the ball went overhead and Presti beat him in a race to the ball.
-In the 2nd term, Robbo took a sliding mark but his kick hit the post.
-Presti made a huge spoil out of bounds on Robbo.
-In a 1 on 1 Presti was a bit slower in the chase against Robbo, Robbo had a possesion near FF.
-Presti made a HUGE run down spoil on Robbo.
-Prestis 'clanger' was when he ran towards the play, and the ball spilled out onto his boot, kicking the ball forward. However he got the ball back and got a handpass out.
-In the 3rd term, Presti had a couple small stints against Matthew Bate.
-Robbo was given a RUBISH free kick. Presti didnt touch him in the replay.
-Presti was wide open when he recieved the ball and ran and kicked into out forward 50. Dont see that to often.
-Late in the 3rd Presti out positioned Robbo and took the mark in his face. Had to love that one.
-At the begining of the last i saw Watts going forward. Presti went to Robbo again, but man i was wiahing he would get Watts!!!
-Presti had an interesing kick early in the last. He cleared the ball tho.
-Made a few spoils one on one with Robbo again.
-Did alot of chasing in the last.
-I wasnt happy when Robbo finally took a mark against Presti. However the kick hit the post and i was happy again! Razz
-Robbo took a second mark against Presti after he was shepparded out of the comp. It was a terrible kick. One behind.
-Presti was way too good for the likes of Robbo. I was kind of supprised he had him all day. I believe that Robbo is one of the most selfish players in the league. So take it as a complement that Mick put Presti on you.

Robbo was completly owned in this match. The only goal he got was when he pinned Steele Sidebottom for holding the ball. As for goals against Presti: ZERO!

Next match: BAZZA!

Kingswood 

//

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:05 am

hey mate, great work you're doing in here
these are fantastic
Presti35 Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:09 pm

Thanks Kingswood, glad someone reads them! Razz

ROUND 12:
Vs Sydney Swans.
-Played 100% game time again. Presti has missed one minute of game time all season! Spent the entire match on Hall.
-Presti was all over Baz in the opening quarter. He had a fresh airy about 5 metres out with Presti on his tail. The push after Bazz's mark was amusing!
-Classic when Presti kicked the ball into Baz, and it came off his foot and out on the full! Razz
-In the second, Presti made a MASSIVE spoil 1 on 1 with Baz in a very open forward line. Noone else was there!
-Noticed that Maxy and Presti seemed to 'double team' Hall for a while there. Commentatore mentioned it too.
-And there was an interesting moment with Presti kicking into Collingwoods forward 50 to Didak. So shut up Parko when u say he has no offensive side! Razz Too bad Dids dropped the mark! Sad
-In the 3rd, Presti made 2 pack spoils within a few minutes. However the second one was when Leigh Brown gave Hall a free and a goal! Evil or Very Mad Not Happy! To me thats a goal against Brown... but the stats put it against Presti! Evil or Very Mad
-Channel 10 kept replaying the hit Baz did on Presti's guts... not much in it but u have to love Presti's reaction.
-There was a shitful advantage paid to Baz when everyone stopped after the whistle. Presti chased again and closed in as Hall kicked a behind.
-1 on 1 again, Presti was running with Hall and Baz couldnt shake him. You could see his frustration and he gave away a free to Toov's.
-Late in the 3rd, Baz took two marks on the lead. The first was a behind, the second a goal. The first real goal on Presti all night.
-In the 4th when the game was tight, Sydney kicked a behind and twice the ball was kicked into Presti. Which i found unusual. Both times he went long to Maxwell.
-The game was slowly being iced by the Pies and Presti made another spoil in the middle of the ground against Baz. Althought Hall had the better recovery to the ball.
-In a 1 on 1 againt Hall, someone cut them off (i think Cox?). Presti slunk out the back and got a kick away! Impressive! Razz
-I noticed 'Prestigiacomo' get mentioned ALOT during the call.
-Presti was very cool under pressure all night. Another win for Presti.

Next Week.... Pavlich???

Presti35 Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:57 pm

ROUND 13:
Vs Frementle Dockers

Spewing cos i lost my notes on the last quarter!! But anyway:

-Played 100% Game time.
-It was a day for Presti's All-Sorts. He had 6 or 7 different opponets for the day.
-Played on Pavlich late in the first quarter, which is what i wanted. The only big scalp that Presti dosnt have. Pav went of in the second and didnt come back.
-Played mostly on Headland and McPharlin with stints on Zac Clarke and pretty much everyone else in the last quarter.
-I also wanted him to play on big Sandilands, but that didnt happen.
-Had a very quiet opening quarter. Which is usually a good sign for Collingwoods scoreboard!
-In the 2nd, Presti should have been given a free after Headland tackled him in the back.
-I noticed Presti giving direction to other players more than usual. Goldsack came on and Presti was telling him to take Headland. Presti took McPharlin.
-Presti made two 1 on 1 spoils on McPharlin before going to Clarke.
-Almost had a heart attack when Presti sheppared a player for Heater. He got close.
-Back on McPharlin, Presti made a HUGE 1 on 1 spoil in an open forward line. The ball was punched straigt to Maxy!!
-Presti went back to Headland after he goaled.
-For a second there it looked like he was going to the bench, but turned around and went back to Headland.
-Against McPharlin again, Presti gave him the maddest bump and almost took the mark. But the friggin ump paid a free against! Rubbish Umpire!!
-In the 3rd i had trouble following Presti. Played most of the quareter on Headland and i can remember having another heart attack when a clanger was made.
-There was a race to the ball against de Boar. Presti was coming from the other side and got there first to see the ball go out of bounds.
-In the last quarter, Presti must have changed opponents 100 times!! The game was over, but Presti still had control over the backline.
-Goals against: ZERO.

Next week: Lloyd! Twisted Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5   

Jump to: