Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

NBB PLAYER SPONSORSHIP 2009 - BRENT MACAFFER

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> NBB Player Sponsorship

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:55 pm
Post subject: NBB PLAYER SPONSORSHIP 2009 - BRENT MACAFFERReply with quote

NBB PLAYER SPONSORSHIP CONFIRMATION 2009:

Hi everyone,

Just confirming that Nicks Bulletin Board is sponsoring BRENT MACAFFER in season 2009.

I will start sending out Certificates next week to all those who have contributed and requested a certificate.

If you have not yet paid, or would still like to be involved, please send me a PM and I will forward payment details.

As usual we are receiving a number of items from The Club which I will raffle off during the year. They are:

1) Season Launch, Mon 23 March at Crown - 2 tickets
2) Players Breakfast, Sat 11 July at Lexus - 2 tickets
3) Presidents Luncheon, Sat 30 August at Telstra Dome - 2 tickets
4) Signed CFC jumper

I will also purchase a number of extra raffle prizes which I will list here during the year.

The process will be the same as last year, in that everyone who has contributed will receive one ticket in every raffle for every $10 they have paid.

For the event tickets - I will post a thread a couple of weeks prior to each event to check who is available to attend - to save doing numerous re-draws and then rushing at the last minute to get tickets out!

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE WHO HAS CONTRIBUTED!

Here's hoping that Brent gets to see some game time this year and shows the potential that we know he has.............!!!! Very Happy

Marg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> NBB Player Sponsorship All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: