Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Meet the Player Day

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:27 am
Post subject: Meet the Player DayReply with quote

Just wondering, has anyone heard if there's going to be a Meet the Player day this year? I got Nathan Buckley's bio for my birthday and want to get it signed. Family Day is always too hot and the line is far too long.
Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:50 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

doubt you will get buckleys signiture from the club. seeing as he is not a player for the pies anymore
Kingswood 

//

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:07 pm

lmao
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:08 am

LOL yeah, shit, why didn't I think of that? D'uh! Talk about brain fade. Oh well, suppose I'll see him around. I just thought he'd work there in some capacity or another.
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:28 pm

Went to Meet the Player Day this year, and I have to say, bit disappointed, really. Last year they brought a bunch of players out at a time, and there weren't as many people flocked around them as a result, so it was easier to get a photo or autograph. This year, I waited to get Swannie's autograph and every time I got close enough someone would push a camera or jumper in his face and my window would be closed. I know I should be more forceful, but I'm just too nice for my own good. On the plus side, I got Josh, Medders and Travis Cloke's signatures among others) on my jumper and my brother got all the players he wanted on his. I just wish they could have brought out more players at a time, instead of treating them like rock stars. We're not going to pull their hair out, FFS!! Also, have to vent about the woman who told me in no uncertain terms to get out of the way cos I've had "my turn" when all I was trying to do was get my jumper signed after taking a photo of my brother and Rocca! Why some people have to monopolise the players' time is beyond me. She may as well have had "I'm a paid up member of the social club so get the f**k out of my way" on a sign around her neck, she was so pushy! And her daughter was getting autographs for most of the extended family, by the looks of things! Okay, that's my vent. I'm happy now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: