Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

So what's new?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:04 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Cass wrote:
Miss_Lisey_Molloy wrote:

Cass wrote:
So you can't get much more diverse than that!!!

I'll challenge you to that contest!! Very Happy In a period of about 2 years I saw Keith Urban, Pink, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Dwight Yoakam, Neil Sedaka, The Eagles, Kylie Minogue, Jet, Evermore, Guns & Roses, Eskimo Joe, Backstreet Boys, 30 Seconds to Mars, Sneaky Sound System, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Foo Fighters Very Happy Haha!

My sister can't stand listening to any of my cds because they go: Country, Rock, Country, Emo, Love Song, Rock, Country, Heavy Metal, Love Song, Pop, Country, Love Song, Techno, Pop... Haha Smile

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

I'll one up you Alyssa, I have German Reggae in my music collection!!
Lol.

But yeah my music is pretty much the same except a lot less country and more metal/rock/alternative.

It gets boring if you listen to the same thing all the time.

Germans do reggae?!

Kingswood 

//

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:44 am

not sure where to put this lol

but im looking closely at my pillow today and under the sheet i see some writing. so i remove the sheet and it has written on it "DO NOT uSE .. DAMAGED PILLOW"

im staying in a hotel by the way

how disgusting though?? im trying to think what kind of shit ive been sleeping on :{

and why havent they thrown it away. it doesnt make sense to write 'damaged pillow', why not just throw it away??

these hotels staff hate me though. ive been here for 5 months already and i act like the hotel is mine, always strolling into the kitchen making my own food or accessing the storage and taking whatever i need haha
Who'sOnO'Bree Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:46 pm

Kingswood wrote:

but im looking closely at my pillow today and under the sheet i see some writing. so i remove the sheet and it has written on it "DO NOT uSE .. DAMAGED PILLOW"

how disgusting though?? im trying to think what kind of shit ive been sleeping on :{

and why havent they thrown it away. it doesnt make sense to write 'damaged pillow', why not just throw it away??

these hotels staff hate me though. ive been here for 5 months already and i act like the hotel is mine, always strolling into the kitchen making my own food or accessing the storage and taking whatever i need haha

Yuk! I don't care if they hate you - that is not acceptable. I hope you've said something to them. And hey - if you're paying them, you can act like you own the joint (to a degree). BTW - why do you live in a hotel?

optimax 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:57 pm

Kingswood wrote:

lol wtf damaged pillow?

i think you may of just stumbled across their inside joke mate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9   

Jump to: