Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

how good is DAVID BECKHAM!!!!!!!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eMmA 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2000 4:08 pm
Post subject: how good is DAVID BECKHAM!!!!!!!!!Reply with quote

c'mon everyone,

we talk about how good alan shearer is and he is good there is no doubt about that but the real legend is DAVID BECKHAM!!!!

DAVE is a total GOD,he is a real good soccer player but then again who that plays for man united isnt!!!!!and not to forget he is a total HONEY!!!sorry to say it here but i just had to!!!

**^*GO BECKS**^*

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2000 4:15 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this one is chicks channel material. Please stick to grim themes when talking about clubs from oop norf.
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2000 2:12 am

Isn't Beckham the buffoon who's petulant stupidity cost England any chance in the last World Cup? He should stick to groping has-been bimbo pop-stars.

**You'll Never Walk Alone**

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2000 2:44 am

Alf, it saddens me your are knocking young Dave. I've always thought that the reason the poms bag him soooooo much is because they are jealous of him. He lives their dream. He is a good lookin bloke, top bloody player, has sacks of moolah and a nice bird who he must shag the hell out of (according to Posh). Anyway, the petulance you talk of is a god thing I reckon. I think all sportsmen need a bit of mongrel 'em. as for costing them the World Cup, I see a bit of Millwall so I know an outclassed team when I see one. England 98 were the Millwall of France that year!!!! The pies will win a flag before the poms win a world cup or euro cup!
rash 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2000 7:07 am

London Dave

I wouldn't mind if Beckham was man enough to stand toe to toe with someone. He is a sly bastard who tries to get away with kicking someone behind play like the dirty little prick he is. He even stomped on his England team mate Jamie Redknap when the ref wasnt looking when Scumshites played Liverpool. He is the Libratore of English football.

Fletch 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2000 11:53 am

I have to agree with my fellow Liverpudians here, Beckham is a scum like every other ManUre player(excluding Keano and Dwight Yorke).

Oh and his wife can't sing.

eMmA 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2000 12:03 pm

Well i happen to think that BECKHAM is the BEST!!!!!not just because he is good looking well that helps but he is such a skilled player and so what if he costed them the freaken cup that doesnt mean he is the worse player ever and he must be good cause then again only the best make the ENGLAND team!!!!!!!!

so maybe some of you are JUST JEALOUS of the attractive young man and whoever said his wife cant sing i totally agree with ya 100%!!!!!!the only good thing about her is her husband!!!!!

***^^^GO BECKS***^^^

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2000 3:35 pm

well he is good looking but a dickhead and his stupid bitch wife would have to be the dumbest mole out. oh and they have too much money, he wanted to fly his helicopter to training, f*ck a 5 min drive what a dickhead!!
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2000 11:31 pm

Before beginning...I don't give a toss about premier football (as long as Arsenal get their clackers kicked as all the morons round my abode ponce around in those real ugly shirts. Such a total lack of style!)

In answer to a few points rasied...
rash...no offence mate, but name me a footballer who has stood up toe to toe. It just doesn't happen.
Alf, common misconception he cost them the world cup. Mate he may have cost them a win against argentina, they had no hope in the cup. He is their only real world class player at the moment. Before you can say what about owen, have a think. Beckham would get a game in pretty much any national side, Owen in only moast of them. Owen will end up as one of the best players in the world, but he ain't there yet!
CQ, he may well be a dickhead, and his missus a stupid bitch, but not everyone in this world's gonna like you!
They may have too much money but it's not like they are thieving it! Good luck to them I say!

My original point still stands. Most of the people who bag him here are
(a) Jealous because he lives their dream
(b) Thick plonkers who will repeat whatever dribble is printed in the tabloids from commentators who would make Dermot Brereton look like a genius
(c) Intellectual pygmies and social lemmings who never put their brain into gear when opening their mouths. i.e. Speaking only advertises their ignorance!
(d) All of the above.

They say there is a tall poppy syndrome in oz, but it is alive and well here, I can tell you.
eMmA 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2000 9:44 am

LONDON DAVE,
i totally agree and i would have to say they mostly hate DAVID BECKHAM because of reason (a)they are jealous cause he lives their dream!!!!!

I LOVE BECKS

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: