Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

JUNKBOY AND SHAUN

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 4:18 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason security don't usually bother me. Maybe they know me or something.

But I think it should just be a matter of showing your Cheer Squad membership card. If you haven't got that yet, and you've paid your money, you should contact Anthony Trainor at the Collingwood Football Club, 9419 9222, and ask him about it.

I think there's been a few stuff-ups at The Club over the Cheer Squad memberships. I've heard a lot of complaints from paid-up Cheer Squad members who can't get access to the area. Hopefully we won't have these hassles next year.

**floreat pica**

PaulF 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2001 11:42 am

Firstly, I've got to say guys that the cheersquad on Friday night was awesome. I've never been in such close proximity to the cheersquad before and since the end of the game I think I've talked about the atmosphere that was generated more than the football itself. It was good to put a few faces to the names on this board, even though I didn't actually introduce myself to anyone. I think next time (which will be the Richmond game for me as I can only make Fri night games) I will. I know know what Alf, Miss Magpie, Emma and of course Joffa look like (I knew that one anyway) and I'm pretty sure I know who Foxy is as well. I've got my suspicions as to who Mags is, but I'm not quite sure.

You guys have mentioned security - what security? We bought general admission tickets and wandered straight in. If anyone did happen to notice a tall guy in a black cord ripcurl jacket with a Collingwood scarf in the aisle seat about ten rows back in the bay to the right of the cheersquad that was me. Miss Magpie and Emma must have walked right past me a dozen times. Next time I will make myself known, but I just enjoyed trying to work out who everyone was for myself.

Anyway, keep up the great work guys. I think the guys way up the back behind the barrier actually compliment what you are doing and its fantastic for Collingwood in general.

*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2001 3:47 pm

You shoulda introduced yourself!!

_-~`*#24-Tarks & Johno-#26*`~-_
KnightRider74 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 7:57 pm

I made a small post elsewhere about this but heck. i'll ask again.. (in case it doesnt get seen) When the PIES come over to play FREO SHOCKERS at Subiaco Oval in the west. How can I arrange to get in to the Cheersquad area?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: