Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

A few Questions regarding the Cheer Squad

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shaun 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 1:50 pm
Post subject: A few Questions regarding the Cheer SquadReply with quote

a) I know the Cheer Squad have a reserved block of seating, but are the seats designated to a certain person, or is it a 'first-come, first served' deal?

b) secondly, i got the $50 membership that has stuff come with it. Is that sent out via the club or do i get it on matchday?

That's all i have come up with so far. i'll probably have more q's in the future.

Thanks

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
-General George S. Patton-

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 4:02 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

(a) OFFICIALLY, for home games, there is seat allocated to each person ... but in reality it's not rigidly enforced. For away games there is a roped-off area, and it's "first-in, best dressed". Unless it's a pre-sold blockbuster, such as ANZAC Day, in which case you need to get a ticket from Kerri.

(b) If you've paid your $50 and still haven't received your membership card, key-ring etc, then you should contact Anthony Trainor at the Collingwood Football Club, 9419 9222. There were a few problems this year with this. I didn't get my stuff until about Round 6 and I only got it by ringing Anthony Trainor. If I hadn't done that I'd probably still be waiting.

**floreat pica**

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: