Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

WHEN COLLINGWOOD EYES ARE SMILING

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 7:04 pm
Post subject: WHEN COLLINGWOOD EYES ARE SMILINGReply with quote

People the smile on my face is so big it's interfering with my eyesight and therefor causing me great concern as i cant see the keyboard....GO THOSE MAGNIFICENT MAGPIES...OH YEEEAAAAAHH !!!!!

WE MARCH WITH PRIDE,WE MARCH WITH LOVE,WHEN IT COMES TO OUR COLLINGWOOD WE FOREVER MARCH ! we will never forget our great number #42...GO YOU BLOODY PIES yeaaah LETS KICK ASS.lets kill the bloody bastards !!
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 8:01 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure it's only your smile that's affecting your eyesight? There are other possible explanations, but I won't go into that.

What a day!

What a memory to cherish!

In between embarrassing losses to 10th rate opposition clubs, this team certainly gives us some fantastic moments, hey?

The Cheer Squad was a real hoot today. It was one of those days when we were virtually celebrating all day long ... well, almost ... there was a brief period in the 2nd quarter when I thought we'd blown it.

But for most of the day it was just an orgy of arrogance. That must be what it's like to barrack for a great team. Yeah. I reckon it must be. Nothing to do all day except chant chant chant ... and celebrate.

HEAVEN ...
HEAVEN IS A PLACE ...
A PLACE WHERE COLLINGWOOD NEVER LOSES.

**floreat pica**

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 6:46 am

yep, it was a ripper of a day. the first time in ages i've been able to relax at a game, sit back and enjoy the supporter arrogance around me.
BUT - i have to say i'm not a big fan of the second tier of the ponsford. it's like the cheer squad is too spread out to create the really BIG sound we can get at colonial. plus i was bloody freezing yesterday, so everytime i clapped i thought my hands would fall off.
and i'm sick of people behind me telling me to sit down. why don't they stand up as well?
it was beautiful to sing the song at the start of the last quarter.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 8:29 am

FOXY

We were good yesterday hey mate if any of them wankers behind you tell you to sit down again tell em to get stuffed im sick of all this shit at the football...first we were told not to sing anything with the word 'bullshit' in it..yeah as if get real who do these good for nothing wankers think they are.

And as you say your bein told to sit down, are we at a bloody church for gods sake or at a bloody footy match...if they dont like it tell em to PISS OFF.

WE MARCH WITH PRIDE,WE MARCH WITH LOVE,WHEN IT COMES TO OUR COLLINGWOOD WE FOREVER MARCH ! we will never forget our great number #42...GO YOU BLOODY PIES yeaaah LETS KICK ASS.lets kill the bloody bastards !!
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 10:34 am

Foxy, it's funny you say that about people telling you to sit down cause I was also told (in a nasty way) to sit down by this Middle aged, FRUSTRATED MELBOURNE supporter, I just turned around and gave him so much shit, that sure made him SHUT IT!!!Then I had his DORK of a son blabbering "Go DEES, I dont barrack for them, I just hate Collingwood" I just told him that he was in denial. lol..(JLC'S famous quote)He got sooo cut about that too..lol.lol..I laughed & laughed @ him!! He and his family left @ 4th Quarter and boy did they cop an ear full from me!!!!
LOVED IT!!!!!
So next time you get WEIRDO'S tellin ya to Sit down tell them to GET STUFFED & IF THEY DONT LIKE IT, THEN TO STAY HOME!!!

ELVIRA...........

[This message has been edited by Elvira (edited 12 June 2001).]
Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 10:57 am

lol wish i was there!
im gonna have so much fun tomorrow - you'll be able to hear me screaming my head off (@ a demon fan) miles away!

I LOVE DANNY ROACH 4 EVA AND EVA
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 7:51 pm

QUOTE FROM JOFFA:

"And as you say your bein told to sit down, are we at a bloody church for gods sake or at a bloody footy match...if they dont like it tell em to PISS OFF."

Hey, Joffa. Even in Church they let you stand up to sing the hymns!!!

**floreat pica**

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: