Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

www.joffasfront page.com

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Barracks - Home of the Magpie Army

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:49 pm
Post subject: www.joffasfront page.comReply with quote

Starting a new project for next season, firstly i want to say it will in no way have any forums and will not in any way present itself as a nicks alternative, just thought i'd clear that up before some people get the wrong idea, i have some real big plans for my website, and will be happy when the time comes to have one or two contributors, when its up and running i'll let everyone know

Last edited by joffa corfe on Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Cangaru Cancer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:22 am
Post subject: Re: www.joffasfront page.com.auReply with quote

joffa corfe wrote:
Starting a new project for next season, firstly i want to say it will in no way have any forums and will not in any way present itself as a nicks alternative, just thought i'd clear that up before some people get the wrong idea, i have some real big plans for my website, and will be happy when the time comes to have one or two contributors, when its up and running i'll let everyone know

Joffa check out mine is has stuff do to with the pIes and baseball and phonecards. Canga!!!
http://members.tripod.com/HULK1/Index-1.html

Cangaru Cancer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:23 am
Post subject: www.joffasfront page.com.auReply with quote

joffa corfe wrote:

Joffa check out mine is has stuff do to with the pIes and baseball and phonecards. Canga!!!
http://members.tripod.com/HULK1/Index-1.html
and if you like it please vote for my page thanks in advance!!

~Madness~ Aries

...The Cat...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:55 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll pop by...I used to make web pages ages ago when I used to make avatar's for chatters... but not been into it for a long time now
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:39 am

happy to offer assistance. i do some stuff for internal websites at my work. gotta wait post october until i get there.
~Madness~ Aries

...The Cat...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:41 pm

how's the site coming along joff?
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:25 am

~Madness~ wrote:

Pretty chuffed at where im up to with my website, many long nights and hours have gone into bringing it about, and still adding content, i stood back the other day to have a look at where im at...It's a monster of a site...with a huge difference to the usual norm footy site, with a strong community feel and that's where im excited, it has no bulletin board ( by choice ) im not into going head to head with any other bulletin board fansite's.
We have been able to attract many local advertiser's giving it a nice community feel, we have developed a page ' Food bank ' to commence a project in helping Melbourne's homeless with food articles, next week we're of to John Wrens Tote to take photo's from inside John Wrens Tote..it will be a magnificent moment and historically important, other pages on my website include..
Walk for Epilepsy
A detailed history of the Gold Jacket, Red Flag, Winners Circle.
Tributes... some 10 pages
The Magoos.
The Love.
Round By Round with a page dedicated to every round in 2008.
Joff's Rant.
Tip N Win..competition supported by local business with a dinner to be won for two every round.
Community Page, with a page dedicated to the return of the Fitzroy Stars football club.

Kids Club..a page and fun for the kids of collingwood.
Cocky 1958 a magnificent story
Carlton Jokes.
Stuff For Sale including our new magpie in gold jacket tee shirts!
Advertising...got many local business's on board and still coming!
Guest Book.
Aus Magpies...dedicated to our wonderful Country and interstate supporter groups.
Buy Swap and Sell.
Joff's Jerk of the week award.
And believe me ..much much more..

When we're truly happy with it, we'll give everyone the link, If anything it's going to be a heap of fun and the bottom line is if it does that it has done it's job.
And of course i invite absolute everyone to jump on board and get invloved.
Be Back soon with all details!

Cangaru Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:13 pm

joffa corfe wrote:
~Madness~ wrote:

Pretty chuffed at where im up to with my website, many long nights and hours have gone into bringing it about, and still adding content, i stood back the other day to have a look at where im at...It's a monster of a site...with a huge difference to the usual norm footy site, with a strong community feel and that's where im excited, it has no bulletin board ( by choice ) im not into going head to head with any other bulletin board fansite's.
We have been able to attract many local advertiser's giving it a nice community feel, we have developed a page ' Food bank ' to commence a project in helping Melbourne's homeless with food articles, next week we're of to John Wrens Tote to take photo's from inside John Wrens Tote..it will be a magnificent moment and historically important, other pages on my website include..
Walk for Epilepsy
A detailed history of the Gold Jacket, Red Flag, Winners Circle.
Tributes... some 10 pages
The Magoos.
The Love.
Round By Round with a page dedicated to every round in 2008.
Joff's Rant.
Tip N Win..competition supported by local business with a dinner to be won for two every round.
Community Page, with a page dedicated to the return of the Fitzroy Stars football club.

Kids Club..a page and fun for the kids of collingwood.
Cocky 1958 a magnificent story
Carlton Jokes.
Stuff For Sale including our new magpie in gold jacket tee shirts!
Advertising...got many local business's on board and still coming!
Guest Book.
Aus Magpies...dedicated to our wonderful Country and interstate supporter groups.
Buy Swap and Sell.
Joff's Jerk of the week award.
And believe me ..much much more..

When we're truly happy with it, we'll give everyone the link, If anything it's going to be a heap of fun and the bottom line is if it does that it has done it's job.
And of course i invite absolute everyone to jump on board and get invloved.
Be Back soon with all details!

so great Joff but did u leave the country or what???

~Madness~ Aries

...The Cat...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:24 pm

that all sounds fantastic. email me the site when it's up and running
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:07 am

~Madness~ wrote:
that all sounds fantastic. email me the site when it's up and running

Will be up within a week, Am conversing with Celtic supporters from Scotland as i speak, The photographs we are taking from inside John Wrens tote with asscociated story i reckon will be historic, Dont worry this website will be different, Very much wanted it to differ from the normal footy fansite.
I believe we have everything to make it appealing to all ages, Collingwood history and tributes, a page for the kids, The community part of it is what gets me excited, competitions, Advertisers jumping on board with support.
Im positive about it and sure it will be something people will enjoy, if only one person says they love the site, all the work will be worthwhile!

John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:50 am

looking forward to seeing it.
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:33 pm

Just popped in and had a look.... Fabulous site Joff Very Happy ... Kudos!!
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:00 pm

cobood wrote:
Just popped in and had a look.... Fabulous site Joff Very Happy ... Kudos!!

Thanks Frankie
The response to the site has been good, and although it wont be everyone's cup of tea, we have strategically designed it for people to come back.
Now i wont have to type the same stuff every year on Nick's and thats not a put down, im letting nicks evolutionise without joffaisms.. if they are the right words to use.
And of course it will keep me from harms way...pretty hard to have a full on raving argument with ones self Wink

The hard work has been done, i now know developing a website is not easy, once the season gets underway it's all down hill.

Thanks to nicks board the promoting of the site wont be as hard as first thought, along with cards and tee shirts printed.
I have a very simplistic attitude towards the site and that is, lets all have some fun whilst supporting the pies. The mob at Barrcom who have helped with the site also deserve a big thank you!

And in a sense im publicly sharing my Collingwood life with the rest of the world...its very exciting!

cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:25 pm

Kudos to you too Shane and everyone involved....great work!!! Very Happy
Bucks5 Capricorn

Nicky D - Parting the red sea

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:13 pm

Hey Joffa, you may want to put the correct website in the title of this thread. www.joffasfrontpage.com.au does not work.

PS. Love the Jerk of the week, I think Cornes came a close second in that match, ha ha ha.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Barracks - Home of the Magpie Army All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: