Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Beware of front-running tossers

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2001 7:12 pm
Post subject: Beware of front-running tossersReply with quote

One of the things that the new Cheer Squad is going to have to be aware of is that you will always get dickheads from the opposition who will come into the cheer squad area when we're 3 or 4 goals down late in a game and bag us.

It's a fact of life. These people are sad desperate "look-at-me" types enjoying 5 minutes of fame at our expense. F*ck 'em. They are really not worth the grief. If you can get a chant going against them, great. But getting into direct one-on-one altercations with them is only going to hurt us, not them.

And Joffa.
It's no use trying to argue with the police about it. Have you EVER known a copper to change his mind as a result of your pleading. You may be in the right, mate. But let it go. It's not worth getting yourself arrested over.

Sure, there's a matter of honour at stake. And there are probably correct channels to go through with this sort of thing.

But you're in the OFFICIAL cheer squad now ... and the last thing we need is to have you getting arrested. Like it or not, you're an OFFICIAL representatve of The Club now.

We've got the makings of a fantastic Cheer Squad now. The chemistry is right. People are brimming over with passion. And it's great to be a part of it.

But getting into individual one-on-one fights with opposition dick-heads ... or police ... or security ... will only bugger it up.

Chant these idiots down ... AS A GROUP. As long as we're doing that, these 5 minute heroes will only succeed in making complete fools of themselves in front of lots of people.

**floreat pica**

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2001 7:24 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahahaha Official cheersquad WOT A BIG FU@KING JOKE!!!!!!

#11~GO OBIE~#11

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 2:01 am

nice call Alf. Just chant the wankers down. Something along the lines of Get a life you tosser!

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 4:19 am

Alf
I agree with everything you say but i really got upset last night at these wankers coming down into the cheer squad area and saying what they were saying whilst the cops were just standing around looking on it was pathetic.Please imagine for one minute 2 collingwood supporters going down into the north melbourne cheer squad and doing that,we would be dragged out by the scruff of the neck.
But hang on on a minute it's ok for the opposition scum to come and do it to us.
Midway through the last quarter when scuffles started to occur at the very back of the cheer squad i noticed a copper just standing about 20 feet away from me you know just kind of looking on,I had to stand and yell at this copper for gods sake do something before there is an all in bloody brawl.

He seemed to speak into his radio god knows what he was sayin cause bloody nothin got done to fix the problem.

And at the end of the game when these bozo's decided to do something about it(too bloody late)we were being watched by all and i was spewin gee it must of looked fantastic having all them coppers in the cheer squad area.
My argument to the cops was this, if you had of done something earlier it would not of got to this stage i also told them that i felt they had let us down.

I realise i now officially represent collingwood and i will not do anything to embaras the collingwood football club.
But fair go what went on last night was a bloody disgrace.

But you are right alf i'll put it down to a learning experience.

AND SPIDEZ

A lot of hard work is going into making this cheer squad work by a lot of people and i find your remarks offensive.
You dont have to sit with the cheer squad but please just let us do what we want to do and that is simple, its to barrack like hell for the greatest football club on this earth.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 5:20 pm

yeh damm right but remember youz r not superior anyone can barrack like hell for this mighty club anywhere they want!

#11~GO OBIE~#11

Broadie 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 3:00 am

Spidey: Huh? Where have any of the cheersquad calimed they were superior or denied the rest of us the right to bararck as hard or loud wherever we want? GROW UP.

JOFFA - the only way you can win in a situation like that is just how Alf said. If the whole group are chanting at the tosser, the cops have no-one to kick out, because they can't kick all of you out. Use your charm to fire up the whole group against interlopers and the word will spread..."don't piss-off the Collingwood cheer squad".

Broadie
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2001 5:50 am

Just sing the Club's song even louder. It's especially sweet against North, as we can have more people singing our song in defeat, than they can in victory.

PIE TILL I DIE!

Greg J
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2001 6:06 am

Good point, Greg.

It should be standard practice to sing the Club Song during time-on in the last quarter ... win, lose or draw.

**floreat pica**

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2001 5:53 pm

ha! so how was it to see the last quarter for once joffa? only joking ok.

i noticed that norff were too stingy to afford a song at the end.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: