Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Finding Paul McLaren

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Barracks - Home of the Magpie Army

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tomoleary Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:42 pm
Post subject: Finding Paul McLarenReply with quote

Hi anyone that remembers me.

I used to frequent this forum back in 2003 maybe a bit of 04.

I was wondering if any of you could be of any assistance in helping me locate a guy called Paul McLaren. He's a passionate Collingwood supporter that lives in Perth. He would be about 25 now. Lives around the north shore, but I'm not 100% sure of which particular suburb.

I remember during those years he used to come on this forum alot...I'm not sure if he still does.

I met Paul in 2003 on a trip to Adelaide to see a Collingwood - Port game. He then lived in Melbourne for the remainder of '03 and we attended the rest of that season's games right up to the grand final. Some 2003 cheer squad members might remember Paul.

I kept in contact with him for at least another year and a half until I lost my mobile I had at the time which was the only place I had his numbers stored. When I got a new phone I also got a new number so he was unable to contact me.

"If" the pies roll the swans tonight, I'm interested in coming to Perth for the semi final against the eagles and it would be pretty annoying if i'm unable to catch up with this old mate of mine.

If anyone knows who I'm talking about and still has his contact details e-mail thomas.leary@hotmail.com or call/sms 0415 750 288.

Hopefully we can tear the swans apart tonight and a few thousand members of the magpie army can head over to Subi next weekend.

Thomas Leary
zoia Virgo

didak's number 1 fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:11 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

ey tom we spoke today b4 and after the game i think i know who u mean. Danieli think stayed weith him earlier this yr when we played freo
tomoleary Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:43 pm

It's all good everyone...I got back in touch with him.
5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:26 am

Thanks for the update tom.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Barracks - Home of the Magpie Army All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: