Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Cheer Squad seating 2000

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2000 7:43 pm
Post subject: Cheer Squad seating 2000Reply with quote

Does anyone know how the Cheer Squad's roped-off area for away matches is going to work this year? I was told that my associate membership ($12) allows me to sit in the cheer squad area at away matches. But what about matches at Docklands? As a Legends member I already have a reserved seat at 16 matches. So there are only two matches in Melbourne that I'm not covered for. One of these is the away game against Carlton at wherever-in-hell they finish up playing it (hopefully the MCG). The other one is at Colonoscopy Stadium against (I think) the Kangaroos. As I understand it the Docklands is an all-reserved seat venue. OK, so I'm entitled to sit with the Cheer Squad in the roped-off area but how do I get into the ground in the first place, unless I've already bought a reserved seat ticket. And if I've already got a reserved seat, what's the point of sitting in the roped-off area? Catch 22, I reckon. Unless it's possible to buy General Admission tickets either at the gate or in advance? Or will the Cheer Squad have its own special allocation of tickets?
Can somebody explain?

------------------
**floreat pica**

Angel_1 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2000 3:27 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

It's probably too late to reply as you would have worked it out by now, but the cheersquad will give you a ticket that gives you entry into the ground with the actual seat number and row on it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: