Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Willy vs Frankston @ Frankston

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Williamstown Factor

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Didcos435 Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:19 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane Whelan wrote:
favourites 2006 wrote:
Shane Whelan wrote:
Richards must never play a senior game again.

Side by Side we stick together.

Give Richards one more shot, surely he cant lose the ruck this week. Both Bryan and Richards both dominate at Willy but struggle in the AFL.

Richards has had 5 years at least.

His AFL career is over.

Try atleast 7.

Is it really good for the side to play Richards, and then play Bryan, then when Bryan has a bad game, bring back Richards, then Bring back Bryan 2 weeks later, then Richards again.

We could atleast try some stability in the ruck no matter how bad they perform. It would be good to see one of them play 5 or 6 games in a row.
luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:43 am

stui magpie wrote:
luvlicca wrote:
So Im guessing that everyone will be talking Ruz up to come into the senior side next week?? I hope not, he needs a few more games under his belt first I think.
Actually on that, does anyone know how much time he and Dawes spent on the ground today??

After 5 goals, I'll be expecting Rusling to play seniors next week.

Willi seniors that is. Wink

Nice one Stui!!! Wink

Johnson#26 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:02 pm

And Didcos, that's what we seem to be doing with Richards.
Matt Ryan 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:38 pm

Agree about giving one of the rucks a decent crack at it.

But then again, must be frustrating as hell for Mick and the boys who continuously give both string-beans a go but neither of 'em grab it with both hands. It is obvious that 2nd ruck is our one glaring weakness yet neither of them want to put their hand up.

My old man is constantly talking about how good Bryan was in the Blues reserves last year yet can't believe how average (at best) he looks in the AFL.

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:46 am

It's all a bit harsh really, Richards performed at least as well as Fraser on Saturday night in ruck situations. Trouble was that both had a very quiet night.
rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:02 pm

I'll ask again...

How did Danny Stanley go?

The Prince of Fullbacks Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:19 pm

rocketronnie wrote:
I'll ask again...

If you got to CFC site there is wrap up of how all the Pies boys went for Willy.

die4pies Scorpio

Homeward bound

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:19 am

rocketronnie wrote:
I'll ask again...

Very solid as usual. He will never light up a stadium like Daisy or Dick, he is more at home in a contest and laying crunching tackles. But I like the kid a lot and think that once Sir Scott moves on we may have a decent crack at replacing his Royal Highness with Danny.

Gotchy wrote:

Quote:
Danny Stanley
Stanley had a really good game playing as a ruck rover/half forward. He found plenty of the ball with 27 possessions, and is in reasonable touch. It was good to see his work-rate, and to see him win the ball and then what he did with it afterwards. He got forward for a goal, and was pretty good at half forward as well, so Mick was happy with him.

For all the other Seagulls reports go to http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/Season2007/News/NewsArticle/tabid/5586/Default.aspx?newsId=48373

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:10 pm

I like what I've seen of Stanners so far... should be a regular in coming seasons.
rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:08 pm

die4pies wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:
I'll ask again...

Very solid as usual. He will never light up a stadium like Daisy or Dick, he is more at home in a contest and laying crunching tackles. But I like the kid a lot and think that once Sir Scott moves on we may have a decent crack at replacing his Royal Highness with Danny.

Gotchy wrote:

Quote:
Danny Stanley
Stanley had a really good game playing as a ruck rover/half forward. He found plenty of the ball with 27 possessions, and is in reasonable touch. It was good to see his work-rate, and to see him win the ball and then what he did with it afterwards. He got forward for a goal, and was pretty good at half forward as well, so Mick was happy with him.

For all the other Seagulls reports go to http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/Season2007/News/NewsArticle/tabid/5586/Default.aspx?newsId=48373

Thanks for the link. Seems he had a good game. Is he worth another run before the end of the season?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Williamstown Factor All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6   

Jump to: