Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:19 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

bazdaddy wrote:
and then the customers who speak in their native toungue infront of me to a friend or family member, I find it particularly enraging.

I'm sure there are worse things in this world to get angry at.

So what if they talk in a different language? Would it be more polite if they talked in English? Sorry, I just don't get it.

What I find annoying:
Dogs.
Conspiracy theorists. Leave me alone, you're all crazy!
Friends who fancy themselves as amateur psycho-analysts.
Brothers and sisters. I have too many of them. Thinking of putting them on ebay.
Crappy movies. My friends have no taste whatsoever.
Left-wing people.
Right-wing people.
People.
Getting sick. Kind of sucks.
Madonna.

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:21 am

noddy, wrote:
and - with the supermarket, I hate the people that get in the 12 items or less express lane with 29 items. what's that all about. faaaark. you got me started, stui.

Haven't been inside a supermarket in years. Order online, and grow my own veggies. Buy fruit etc from a nice stall on the way home.

Avoiding supermarkets saves time, and money. No impulse purchasing.
noddy, Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:42 am

member34258 wrote:
magpiesgirl wrote:
noddy, wrote:
and - with the supermarket, I hate the people that get in the 12 items or less express lane with 29 items. what's that all about. faaaark. you got me started, stui.

I refuse to serve those people!I say sorry this is 12 items or less,the line for people with more is down there.

I consider that if I do not use a trolley, but I do use a basket, then I'm entitled to use the fast lane.
Any brat who refuses to serve me, I just ask them to call the manager. That holds up the line even more and of course if the manager comes I then leave the basket there and leave.
As my Mrs is in Supermarket management I know this is the worse thing that can happen at any store. Any meat/Deli items they cannot put back into stock for fear of tampering.
So they've lost a customer, they've lost stock and they still need to return the packaged goods. All because some kid decides to wield "power".
Trust me, I know who wins in this situation.

member ! dude. you're one of the arseholes who makes up their own rules. if you were in front of me throwing your weight around with a checkout chick, who was just trying to do her job, i'd happily join in and tell you to get over in the queue where you should be.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:36 am

David wrote:

Brothers and sisters. I have too many of them. Thinking of putting them on ebay.

LOL Laughing Nice one David.

Glad I cheerd you up a little. Wink

spoljar Libra

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:54 am
Post subject: Re: What pisses you off?Reply with quote

stui magpie wrote:
3.Parents who can't control their kids.
OK, if you want to raise your kids in a nurturing way, without giving them restrictive rules and letting them experience life for themselves, that's nice. Move to a hippy commune. If you let your kids run riot in your house, grabbing everything; breaking things; running around and screaming, I'm happy for you just don't invite me around. But if you take them out of the house, have some respect for all the other people there by NOT letting them run around grabbing things; knocking things over screaming and generally behaving like some demented animal that's just been let out of a cage. And when little Timmy IS running around under my feet like a headless chook, standing there saying in a mild, quiet voice, “Timmy, come here please. No, Stop that please” ISN'T good enough. Don't take them out unless they're trained. I do believe in Corporal Punishment but since I don't like hitting other people's kids, keep them under control or I'll smack YOU.

This is the one that gets me Mate. As a shop owner, I cant stand when children are ran-sacking my shop and then for the parents to pretend that somehow they didn't notice or see it.

Somehow they miss the fact that their children are throwing their toys against my shop window. And then to cap it off, when you tell their kids off about it because the parents refuse to, you get from them "Well you dont offer good Customer Service, so I wont be coming back here"

Thank God for that for the lousy $5 you spend! It just aint worth it at times!

Lets just say that Society, through their lack of respect and common courtesy have made me a very grumpy person and the ultimate grumpy person.

Last edited by spoljar on Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syd_Magpies_Girl Gemini

The Russell Street Pole Dancing Bogan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:27 pm

Rude, pushy people on Public Transport. They don't even let me get off the train before they get on it. FFS, the train isn't going anywhere until they start blowing the whistle. IDIOTS!
member34258 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:29 pm

noddy, wrote:
member34258 wrote:
magpiesgirl wrote:
noddy, wrote:

I refuse to serve those people!I say sorry this is 12 items or less,the line for people with more is down there.

I consider that if I do not use a trolley, but I do use a basket, then I'm entitled to use the fast lane.
Any brat who refuses to serve me, I just ask them to call the manager. That holds up the line even more and of course if the manager comes I then leave the basket there and leave.
As my Mrs is in Supermarket management I know this is the worse thing that can happen at any store. Any meat/Deli items they cannot put back into stock for fear of tampering.
So they've lost a customer, they've lost stock and they still need to return the packaged goods. All because some kid decides to wield "power".
Trust me, I know who wins in this situation.

member ! dude. you're one of the arseholes who makes up their own rules. if you were in front of me throwing your weight around with a checkout chick, who was just trying to do her job, i'd happily join in and tell you to get over in the queue where you should be.

I don't think in real life you would.
Syd_Magpies_Girl Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:45 pm

I would. I've done it before, I'd do it again. It's that attitude that makes people in this society difficult to deal with and makes it hard for the rest of us.
skaman Taurus

One step beyond.......

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:39 pm

Pickles in burgers...Why??? Nobody likes 'em.

Stupid shitbox cars with big ironing boards on the back (F1 like scoops)(love to leave them in my dust).

Being a motorist and a biker..People who dont use their mirrors in cars and who throw cigarette butts out of windows. sheeez, makes me mad!

Child/ kids beauty pagents. F*%#@ sake. Let them live their own lives normally and stop living out your fantasies/dreams through them!

Reality tv shows. The writings on the wall..we're sick of them!

Emos....Hey dudes! Yeah you oh flakey pasty one! News bulletin...Its been done before. Its called Goth! Dont try and dress it up as something else!

MagpieMad Leo

One in, All in!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:52 pm

Dale61 wrote:
Quote:
3.Parents who can't control their kids.
OK, if you want to raise your kids in a nurturing way, without giving them restrictive rules and letting them experience life for themselves, that's nice. Move to a hippy commune. If you let your kids run riot in your house, grabbing everything; breaking things; running around and screaming, I'm happy for you just don't invite me around. But if you take them out of the house, have some respect for all the other people there by NOT letting them run around grabbing things; knocking things over screaming and generally behaving like some demented animal that's just been let out of a cage. And when little Timmy IS running around under my feet like a headless chook, standing there saying in a mild, quiet voice, “Timmy, come here please. No, Stop that please” ISN'T good enough. Don't take them out unless they're trained. I do believe in Corporal Punishment but since I don't like hitting other people's kids, keep them under control or I'll smack YOU.

Pretty much explains why I tend to do my shopping in the early hours of the morning.

If some skank wants to take the multi-fathered brat to a shopping centre at 2am, and allows said mutant to run amok, I quickly, accidently of course, introduce the mutant to the side of my shopping trolley.

It all takes careful planning, and you must make sure it looks accidental.

I just monitor it's movements, then just as he/she is running at full pace up an aisle, I'll just pull out if front and watch them smack into my trolley. At least they now have something to scream about!

so it's bad to download movies etc but it is ok to assault children? one can only hope you get caught and knocked on your pathetic arse.

oh and btw I hate child abuse and those weak as piss people who perpetrate it.
You dale, are a utter disgrace.

Syd_Magpies_Girl Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:59 pm

Charming bunch we are today people.....

I second that about motorbikes though. I am a motorbike rider, and was almost knocked unconcious by a moron here at the end of last year. I have struggled to get back on a motorbike since. I was in the right, this P Plater just didn't deserve a licence.

Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:04 pm

Woo hoo, someone else stalking my posts.

I never said I assault children; I just happen to put a trolley where they are about to be. Is that my fault their parents are too pig-headed and ignorant to control them?

Hooked
MagpieMad Leo

One in, All in!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:20 pm

lol got many tickets on yourself or what? stalking your posts? do you really think the tripe you post is worth following you around to read? get over yourself.
Quote:
It all takes careful planning, and you must make sure it looks accidental.

I just monitor it's movements, then just as he/she is running at full pace up an aisle, I'll just pull out if front and watch them smack into my trolley. At least they now have something to scream about!

your words not mine.
are still are a utter disgrace, irrespective of their parents actions you assault children. pig.

Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:22 pm

MagpieMad wrote:

so it's bad to download movies etc but it is ok to assault children? one can only hope you get caught and knocked on your pathetic arse.

You are more than welcome to come down to Geelong at any time you're feeling lucky at try it for yourself. I'll be waiting.

MagpieMad wrote:
oh and btw I hate child abuse and those weak as piss people who perpetrate it.

Been called a lot worse by a lot better, and still around to talk about it.

Funnily enough, even though we don't have any kids, we do have the only child-free house in our end of the street that has been approved as a Neighborhood Watch residence.

MagpieMad wrote:
You dale, are a utter disgrace.

Almost a full post without a grammatical error. Oh well, maybe next time.

Hooked
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:24 pm

MagpieMad wrote:
lol got many tickets on yourself or what? stalking your posts? do you really think the tripe you post is worth following you around to read? get over yourself.
[quote]It all takes careful planning, and you must make sure it looks accidental.

I just monitor it's movements, then just as he/she is running at full pace up an aisle, I'll just pull out if front and watch them smack into my trolley. At least they now have something to scream about![/quote]
your words not mine.
are still are a utter disgrace, irrespective of their parents actions you assault children. pig.
Are you still located in it? Try saying that with more or less context. Tell me about your likes and dislikes?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 2 of 719   

Jump to: