Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:13 pm
Post subject: What pisses you off?Reply with quote

Ok, I've been thinking and it seems there are so many things lateley that piss me off. The second last thing my anger management counseller said to me was a little indistinct but sounded a lot like “it's good for you to get things off your chest”, so here goes.

In no particular order:

1.People who drive past the local shopping stip at 10kmhr in the middle of the road staring forlornly at the occupied parking spaces. Hello numbnut, do you think if you stare hard enough a parking space will magically appear? Did it cross your tiny mind that if you are going to drive at 10kmhr maybe it would be courteous to at least pull over to the left side of the road a little so I and the 10 cars up my arse can get past? Did you know that those things dangling off your hips are called legs and if you get off your arse, you are actually capable of walking the 40 metres on them back to the shops if you would care to drive around the corner and park in the big empty car park right nextdoor instead of looking like someone swiped your last beer because you can't get a park in front of the front door?

2.People who take dogs to the sunday markets. I'm sorry, but unless you've been engaging in something creepy; weird and potentially illegal, THEY ARE NOT YOUR KIDS. They're friggin Dogs. If you want to exercise them, great. Walk them down the street, or in a park or even throw a bloody ball around your back yard but they don't need to come to the market. I'm not flattered when your Rottwieller wants to sniff my crotch and I don't think it's funny when little Bonzo gets his lead tangled around my right ankle when I'm trying to walk past. Would you think it was funny if I picked up little Bonzo, unclipped his lead and drop kicked the &*( onto the train lines?

3.Parents who can't control their kids.
OK, if you want to raise your kids in a nurturing way, without giving them restrictive rules and letting them experience life for themselves, that's nice. Move to a hippy commune. If you let your kids run riot in your house, grabbing everything; breaking things; running around and screaming, I'm happy for you just don't invite me around. But if you take them out of the house, have some respect for all the other people there by NOT letting them run around grabbing things; knocking things over screaming and generally behaving like some demented animal that's just been let out of a cage. And when little Timmy IS running around under my feet like a headless chook, standing there saying in a mild, quiet voice, “Timmy, come here please. No, Stop that please” ISN'T good enough. Don't take them out unless they're trained. I do believe in Corporal Punishment but since I don't like hitting other people's kids, keep them under control or I'll smack YOU.

4.Small white fluffy dogs. No more needs to be said.

5.“baby on board” signs on cars
What's the deal? Why not just wear a sign around your neck saying “I had unprotected sex”? Am I supposed to be happy for you or feel sorry for you? If you think it's going to make me less likely to hit your car when you pull in front of me without looking again, sorry, I don't want to hit your car. Not because I give a stuff about yours, I dont want my car damaged. Having a sign saying “Baby on board” on your car isn't going to make my brakes work better when you cut me off in the roundabout without even looking to your right or help me levitate over you when you suddenly stop in the middle of the road for no reason other than you forgot where you were going in the first place. You want to hang a sign on your car that might make people be more careful? Try hanging a sign saying “Warning, this car is being piloted by an idiot”.

6.Women in shopping centres.
Youre having a day out. I'm so happy for you. Would it be too much to ask that you could walk in something resembling a straight line instead of zig zagging back and forwards like a frigging pinball? I'm sorry; I can't read your mind, I like books with a plot, so I have no frigging idea where you're going and don't see why I need to be doing something resembling breakdancing on acid just to avoid running into you or stepping on you. And I'm rapt that you bumped into that friend you hadn't seen since yesterday but do you really need to have your conversation standing right at the bottom of the escalator in everyone elses road?

7.The person in front of you at the checkout who doesn't seem to realise they were supposed to pay. Guess what dickhead, you went into the shop, took items to the checkout, the person has scanned them and bagged them for you, the next step is you are supposed to pay for them. Did you not think that far ahead? You did? You knew that? Then why the hell do you need to wait for the person to tell you how much it all is before it occurs to you to reach into your handbag or pocket to launch a sudden search mission for your wallet? And then, after eventually triumphantly producing it like a magician pulling a rabbit from a hat, you then deliberately start counting the cash; continually looking up at the amount on the checkout display in case it changes, count all your coins on the counter; realise you're $3.75 short so you start digging thru the bottom of the handbag/pockets looking for more coins before finally realising you don't have enough. So you carefully put all the money away again then start a seach for an EFTPOS card that you can remember the PIN for. You, my addlebrained friend, are a walking excuse for justifiable homocide.

8.People who rabbit on non stop about global warming and the environment. I've got it OK? Global warming – bad thing. Although right at the moment I'm freezing so I'm starting to think it might be a bonus but, I've heard it. OK? So shut up.Don't you have anything else in that brain of yours to talk about? Something that might even be remotely interesting? Anything at all? No? OK then, if you're really that concerned about the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and want to do something genuinely worthwhile, I have a suggestion. Stop Breathing.

That's enough for now, I remembered where I put my lithium.

Anyone else got any to add? Surely I'm not the only one who finds things that piss me off?

~Madness~ Aries

...The Cat...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:34 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

stui, they are really funny, and I can relate to all of them except the animal one's. lol

The checkout one and the women in shopping centre ones are classics.

Couple for me:

Slow drivers in the right lanes on freeways or any double lane road.

People who eat with their mouth open. That makes me sick and it's nothing but rude.

Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:46 pm

Quote:
3.Parents who can't control their kids.
OK, if you want to raise your kids in a nurturing way, without giving them restrictive rules and letting them experience life for themselves, that's nice. Move to a hippy commune. If you let your kids run riot in your house, grabbing everything; breaking things; running around and screaming, I'm happy for you just don't invite me around. But if you take them out of the house, have some respect for all the other people there by NOT letting them run around grabbing things; knocking things over screaming and generally behaving like some demented animal that's just been let out of a cage. And when little Timmy IS running around under my feet like a headless chook, standing there saying in a mild, quiet voice, “Timmy, come here please. No, Stop that please” ISN'T good enough. Don't take them out unless they're trained. I do believe in Corporal Punishment but since I don't like hitting other people's kids, keep them under control or I'll smack YOU.

Pretty much explains why I tend to do my shopping in the early hours of the morning.

If some skank wants to take the multi-fathered brat to a shopping centre at 2am, and allows said mutant to run amok, I quickly, accidently of course, introduce the mutant to the side of my shopping trolley.

It all takes careful planning, and you must make sure it looks accidental.

I just monitor it's movements, then just as he/she is running at full pace up an aisle, I'll just pull out if front and watch them smack into my trolley. At least they now have something to scream about!

Hooked
noddy, Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:10 pm

i hate bank ATM's that make you enter the cents in.

i wanna take 100 bucks out. ok, enter one, zero, zero point zero, zero.

why the f&%$ should I !

there's never been an ATM in the world that holds coins.
noddy, Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:12 pm

and - with the supermarket, I hate the people that get in the 12 items or less express lane with 29 items. what's that all about. faaaark. you got me started, stui.
noddy, Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:14 pm

fricken hell. i also hate the people that don't let you get out of the lift (or off the train) before they come charging in. a knee to the nuts often helps.
bucksisgod Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:20 pm

Taxi Drivers with questionable personal hygiene…..We’ve all been there. They should receive a free can of deodorant with every set of beaded seatcovers.

The Gimme that commercial………Gimme that , Gimme that , Gimme that Ad man who commissioned that jingle and I’ll rip him a new one.

Dudes with Bad rugs……False advertising, embrace your nude nut, you’re fooling no-one.

Breast Implants…………..…Fakes. See dudes with bad rugs

Captain Feathersword……..Imposter. Not a real pirate.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:40 pm

Stui, you just made a pretty ordinary day just a tiny bit better. Thank you Smile
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:44 pm

Does "it" still refer to a case of the three of them competing for a spot in the team?
member34258 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:30 pm

Stui. goddamn it, we DO have more in common than I thought!

Although I'm going to have to blame your mate Howard for the sudden uprise in spoiled brats in shopping centres. Bloody baby bonus!
magpiesgirl Aries

Crazy About Daisy!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:26 pm

noddy, wrote:
and - with the supermarket, I hate the people that get in the 12 items or less express lane with 29 items. what's that all about. faaaark. you got me started, stui.

I refuse to serve those people!I say sorry this is 12 items or less,the line for people with more is down there.

“I can honestly say there will never be another Strauchanie and the boys at the club can’t help but be thankful for that” -Nathan Buckley
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:13 pm

I hate stupid people who must stop in the aisles with their trolleys in the way talking about what happened on their favourite soapie the day before. It is as if they are there for a meet up then to freaken shop.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
sam. Capricorn

formally known as BRoDieZ^BaBY

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:46 pm
Post subject: Re: What pisses you off?Reply with quote

stui magpie wrote:

5.“baby on board” signs on cars
What's the deal? Why not just wear a sign around your neck saying “I had unprotected sex”? Am I supposed to be happy for you or feel sorry for you? If you think it's going to make me less likely to hit your car when you pull in front of me without looking again, sorry, I don't want to hit your car. Not because I give a stuff about yours, I dont want my car damaged. Having a sign saying “Baby on board” on your car isn't going to make my brakes work better when you cut me off in the roundabout without even looking to your right or help me levitate over you when you suddenly stop in the middle of the road for no reason other than you forgot where you were going in the first place. You want to hang a sign on your car that might make people be more careful? Try hanging a sign saying “Warning, this car is being piloted by an idiot”.

These were originally suppose to be used in case of accidents. If the car is heaps damaged, and the adult passenger is unable to speak, emergency crew would see the baby on board sign, and then therefore look for the small child.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
bazdaddy Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:30 pm

I have too many, but as a retail employee at the moment(how sad) customers, can be a pain, particularly ones who can't speak english then blast me for not understanding....and then the customers who speak in their native toungue infront of me to a friend or family member, I find it particularly enraging.
member34258 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:11 am

magpiesgirl wrote:
noddy, wrote:

I refuse to serve those people!I say sorry this is 12 items or less,the line for people with more is down there.

I consider that if I do not use a trolley, but I do use a basket, then I'm entitled to use the fast lane.
Any brat who refuses to serve me, I just ask them to call the manager. That holds up the line even more and of course if the manager comes I then leave the basket there and leave.
As my Mrs is in Supermarket management I know this is the worse thing that can happen at any store. Any meat/Deli items they cannot put back into stock for fear of tampering.
So they've lost a customer, they've lost stock and they still need to return the packaged goods. All because some kid decides to wield "power".
Trust me, I know who wins in this situation.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 1 of 719   

Jump to: