Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

THE SYDNEY EXPERIENCE- Thanks

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Barracks - Home of the Magpie Army

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bucksisgod Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:34 pm
Post subject: THE SYDNEY EXPERIENCE- ThanksReply with quote

What a sensational weekend. Thankyou to two first class, top shelf ladies in Frankie and Connie for your wonderful company and for introducing me around. Joff, I won’t go on and embarrass you mate, but it was a pleasure to meet you. Fantastic bloke.
Madness- Great to meet you, one of Nicks finest and an absolute gem in person. Eddiesmith, good to meet you mate, hope you had a safe drive home. Thanks also to everyone from the Cheersquad for making me feel so welcome Saturday night. Raising the banner was a terrific experience. Had the pleasure of meeting and briefly chatting to Dan 3:16, Flying high Pete, Sean , Stik35 and JLC. It was great to meet all you guys, hope to catch up again soon.
Cheers.

joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:41 am
Post subject: Re: THE SYDNEY EXPERIENCE- ThanksReply with quote

bucksisgod wrote:
What a sensational weekend. Thankyou to two first class, top shelf ladies in Frankie and Connie for your wonderful company and for introducing me around. Joff, I won’t go on and embarrass you mate, but it was a pleasure to meet you. Fantastic bloke.
Madness- Great to meet you, one of Nicks finest and an absolute gem in person. Eddiesmith, good to meet you mate, hope you had a safe drive home. Thanks also to everyone from the Cheersquad for making me feel so welcome Saturday night. Raising the banner was a terrific experience. Had the pleasure of meeting and briefly chatting to Dan 3:16, Flying high Pete, Sean , Stik35 and JLC. It was great to meet all you guys, hope to catch up again soon.
Cheers.

Great meeting you Kev and thanks for your great hospitality...you made our weekend so much better!!

cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:20 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

It was great having you there for us Friday morning Kev, and we thank you so very much for your time, cant imagine how we wouldve got on without you! Very Happy
Kindness personified... Thanks again Kev!

Memories are made of this... Wink

~Madness~ Aries

...The Cat...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:00 pm

bucksisgod wrote:
Cheers.

Was a fantastic weekend, one I certainly didn't spend breaking my neck to get on the internet!!!

The game was but 1 of many fun things we did. One great experience is the minus5 bar. Anyone going to Sydney or the coast, you have to go to it. Brilliant! and the vodka's in there are to die for!!!

Yep said in another thread it was great to meet ya bucksy. I briefly chatted to sean too and saw frankie but you were just way to busy singing. Was to meet up with Joff friday night but time ran out.

When you come to melbourne, definately meet up for a beer or three!

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:14 pm

bucksisgod wrote:
Cheers.

Was great to meet you too mate, got home finally today, had a superb time up there, although no one in Sydney can drive Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Barracks - Home of the Magpie Army All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: