Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

go pies you good things

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 1999 1:29 pm
Post subject: go pies you good thingsReply with quote

feels lovely to have a win. our first half today was sensational, pity we didn't totally go on with job. i may as well go through every player. monky did a great job on salmon, reckon it was an even contest. richo backed him up pretty well though, took some good marks. bucks, well, what can you say. 44 possies, 3 goals. patto was good at times, still can't pick up the ball properly. freeborn was pretty quiet, kicked a good goal in the first quarter though. burnsy was great, slaughtered that barlow guy, but i think he injured something. davo had a quiet one, kept coming on and off. tuckey actually showed a bit in the third quarter, took a great pack mark and kicked his first goal, it was a ripper from outside 50. pebbles was fairly quiet, but he did good job in defense until half time. tarks was great again, got plenty of the ball. veno was impressive when he came on, shut down holland, and gave an UNREAL bump in the last quarter. he is a psycho, i like him. browny was superb in the first half, really hungry after the ball in the forward line. crosisca linked well as always, without being too flashy. lane got 29 possies, is back in form, has to work on his kicking a bit though. prestis came off so veno could have a run, but he did quite a good job on holland, took a nice graceful mark right in front of me. sav was a real presence in the forward line without kicking too many goals. he took a mark on the final siren and had a shot from 60 out. he went for the torp but it didn't come off. imagine how grand it would've been if he kicked it. crowy did pretty well, think he busted some ribs in a collision with browny though. king was superb in the first half, backed up bucks really well. godden again did a good job on his man. raso showed a bit today, including a beautiful bit of play when he stole the ball off croad (did anyone see that? it was lovely). mal was pretty good in the forward line. he was wearing the long sleeves so they were trying to make him play like tarrant; worked ok. and betho made some fine passes as always. i watched the magoos, we were killing them at first but again let them come back. we won though. smith doesn't really look that good. reckon kinnear deserves a run soon, he looks very good in the forward line. wazza also played well, as did olarenshaw. think they should keep sav for another week just to play carlton.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: