Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Shawy and Selectors have come full circle

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 1999 10:32 am
Post subject: Shawy and Selectors have come full circleReply with quote

Correct me if I'm wrong but I reckon the selectors (probably Shawy in particular) have come full circle. I reckon Shawy started the year thinking: Gee, I'd love to blood some of these kids and give some of the others who had a taste last year, a real good go in the side, but, time is something i havent got, the pressures on, I have to look after my future short term so I'll stick with Crow, Wild, McDonald etc...who may be able to scrape together a win or two for me...........and maybe save my bacon.

Go forward six weeks, to the present and the fact is now, Jacotine, Davis, Wasley, Scotland etc...are more likely to give us those elusive wins than those previously mentioned hacks and that's after only a few games under their belts. I think Shawy now reckons his bacon is in better hands with the kids than with those other duds and I reckon he's right. We should definately look forward to the second half of the season with great anticipation.

------------------
Damien
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: