Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Hell(icopter) View

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pie no sauce 

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 1999 8:14 am
Post subject: Hell(icopter) ViewReply with quote

Fellow brethren in the hallowed circle of Magpie devotees, we pray that the evil which has beset our office bearers on the field is being nurtured with positive and healing policies so that we may take flight toward the big gold cup in the new millenium.
From a satellite view, things appear to be on the improve, especially after the Essendon game. The team is now evolving like Shawy's career. Not rated as a prospect compared to his elder brother (cf this team in comparison to the 90 p'ship team), total lack of pace and skills (cf this team and the accusations of no recruits and poor talent levels), but still regarded as a player with agression and determination (nearly all games played by our bottom dwelling flock this year), gradually building up a level of reliability-of-performance which could not be ignored (and here we hope earnestly,,, that even tho were on the bottom, the improvement will continue) to a stage where he was an inspiration to his team mates on the field. There are parallels but however wildly optimistic I am in my comparison I hope the administration continue on their youth policy and continue to recruit draft picks rather than rejects. It seems to me that draft picks are the only real avenue to being able to unearth genuine champions. Please please please do not squander the hard earned prime picks we will earn this year through our prior sins. In summary then, personally I like Shawy and I'd stick with him and a genuine youth policy - perhaps backed up with some more support from capable skills advisors and mentors to Shaw. Carman, Daicos, Banks, Morwood, Moore, et al.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: