Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Williamstown Vs Werribee

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Williamstown Factor

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magpie_5 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:01 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Brown looked like he moved alright to me in the preseason comp. Maybe it's just that he's not reading the play, therefore slow to make a move? That will come with experience.

Highlights/achievements: Versatile key position player who kicks well on preferred left side. Impressive in NAB AFL U18 Championships at full back winning All-Australian honours. Sprint and repeat sprint ability were highlights at the NAB AFL Draft Camp with 20m sprint time of 2.91sec (top three per cent) and repeat sprint test time of 25.07sec (top eight per cent). From Ballarat F.C
xtcc 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:02 pm

that says to me we need to give the kid a break. its his first preseaon prob moved from home for the first time. it cant be easy for the kids
WKB 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:27 pm

xtcc wrote:
that says to me we need to give the kid a break. its his first preseaon prob moved from home for the first time. it cant be easy for the kids

Not sure he needs a break, there were a couple of things late on shows he keeps going.

I'm reading back my posts and it sounds like i've written the kid off, I hope that's not how its reading cause i've seen him play only 3 times so impossible to judge. As I've said before, Cox started last year in the Williamstown reserves and just steadily improved so starting the season slowly doesn't mean anything for the young recruits, I have faith that he'll come on sooner rather than later once he finds his niche.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Williamstown Factor All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: