Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

****Nick's 2007 Tipping Comp: Sponsors and Prizes Wanted

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's - The Webpage

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:27 pm
Post subject: ****Nick's 2007 Tipping Comp: Sponsors and Prizes WantedReply with quote

Nick's 2007 Tipping Competition

Hi All,

Firstly, THANKS again to Treloar Roses who have been our major sponsors for the last two years running. Without their support in particular, this comp would not have got off the ground. Please continue to support their business. www.treloarroses.com.au

It is time again to get into the swing of things and organise Nick's 2007 Tipping Competition.

However, to enable us to run the competition like we have the last couple of years we require the generous support of Nick's community.

Without the support of Nick's community this competition wouldn't have been a success in the last couple of years. Each year we have had over 130 tippers, and hope that the continued support of Nick's community will again make the competition a success in 2007.

I will go through what we are seeking below:

MAJOR SPONSOR: The major sponsor will get all naming rights to the competition, and will be promoted in various means, including;

- Updates on Nick's BB
    - Logo and links if necessary on Nick's Collingwood Page
    - Mailing Lists
    - On the tipping website, where your logo will be clearly displayed, along with links to your website (if you have one)
    - I will promote your business whenver I can when talking about the Tipping Competition
    - Also, I am welcome to further suggestions about how we might be able to help promote your business

The Catch?

Well, there is always a catch. Basically, we are seeking to provide as much value for the competition, as such, we are seeking offers on the sponsorship. However, at the very least the cost of running the competition needs to be covered. These costs, and where they come from can be discussed if you are interested in sponsoring the compeition.

Potentially, we'd like to be able to provide a further prize for the major sponsor. Details can be discussed.

Further Sponsors / Prize Providers:

We are, however, after as many prizes as we can get our hands on. If you run a business, I will endeavour to promote you business in Update posts on Nick's BB, and on the tipping website.

Please let me know if you are able to provide prizes for the competition, as the success of this competition relies upon the generosity of sponsors.

Last year's sponsors:

Here are our sponsors from last year, I would like to again thank those who provided sponsorship and prizes for Nick's Tipping Competition last year.

Treloar Roses

www.trealorroses.com.au

Open every day
167 Moorooduc H'way, Baxter
Phone: (03) 5971 1956

Australia's largest Rose supplier to both retail customers and wholesale nurseries, for over 35 years. We are the Australian agents for W. Kordes & Sons of Germany and also licensee of David Austin Roses, England.

Travel Planet of Toorak
www.travelplanet.com.au

Our staff are focused on the presentation of quality customer service and are pro-active in presenting travel options, rather than being just 'order takers'.

Magpies.net Magpiemail
http://email.magpies.net/

Skewered Badges:
www.skeweredbadges.com.au

Pretty Paws Grooming:
599 Sayers Road Hoppers Crossing
99743206 or 0411765185

LG Australia:
http://www.lg.com.au

NKS Leadlighting:
Please contact "Swanny21". Swanny will provide discounts to Nick's members, and Collingwood members. Special discounts to members of both.

STOKA35:
Thanks Stoka!!

I am welcome to discussion with anyone that is interested in donating prizes, or providing sponsorship of the competition, please feel free to contact me via PM for further discussions
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's - The Webpage All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: