Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pies V Bris

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Western Magpies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BJ Aquarius

Harry C - The champion of the Harrys

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:26 pm
Post subject: Pies V BrisReply with quote

Hey everyone.

I'm over in Perth this week with work and have just found out that the game is not being televised on FTA.
Does anyone know of a bar or a place that will have the game on Fox Footy over here?

Thanks

BJ

wa magpie Taurus

The Future

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:19 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey mate, usually the Hyde Park Hotel is the place to be.. not sure if the western magpies are holding a function there this week. Go to www.westernmagpies.com and check it out. Im sure someone from the western magpies will reply to your post as well. Hope this helps!
BJ Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:33 am

Thanks wa magpie, I'll check it out.
BJ Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:47 am

Well what can I say. Thanks Western magpies for a top night. To Steve and Mei, you guys are great. For me, travelling over from Melbourne and missing that game was hard, but to be with other pie supporters made it bearable.
There was probably 60-70 magies fans at the Hyde Park Hotel last night, watching the game on the big screen. The cheers and support for the team was nothing short of magnificent. Plenty of people decked out in thier black and white gear, and a top atmosphere.

Loved the high fives etc Steve. I wish you guys all the best and if I'm over the west again for another game, I'll certainly be heading down to the "Hydey".

Cheers,
Brad

Pommie_Magpie Gemini

2010 in the bag... now for 2011

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:25 pm

Hey Brad,
Great to see you had such a good time, you are more than welcome to come along whenever you are in Perth. Myself and Mei will be heading to Melbourne for rounds 15 and 16 so maybe we'll get a chance to catch up and repeat the high fives Smile Thanks also go to you for helping us to set up before the function, cheers mate.

Its always good to see so many down at the Hydey watching the game and the atmosphere we are getting this year is outstanding. The next function is the joint Function with Sydney on June 24th, However if anyone has managed to score the day off of work next monday for the Dee's game there will be a few of us down there to watch the game. Hope to see everyone there.

Go the Pies !!!!!!!

Steve
Western Magpies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Western Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: