Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Saturday night football Pies Vs Eagles

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> SA Magpies Supporters Group

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jake the Muss Leo

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 2:07 pm
Post subject: Saturday night football Pies Vs EaglesReply with quote

Well what can I say, 5-1 start to the season is sensational and it has been very enjoyable watching it. But the big test comes on Saturday night against the also in form eagles at Subi. I, along with other pies fans are pumped for this game as it will be a true indication of where we are at and personally I think when should come away with the win. But what makes this game even better is that it is our very first Saturday night game which is great for all the supporters out there that would like to kick on back at the Glenelg jetty hotel after the game has ended, and have a few more drinks and a chat about the game. Should be a sensational game so get on down there for the 7:00pm start or even better get there a bit earlier for a meal before the game. Hope to see you all down there.

Cheers Jake
Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> SA Magpies Supporters Group All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: