Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

How Sweet it Was !!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Western Magpies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pommie_Magpie Gemini

2010 in the bag... now for 2011

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:01 am
Post subject: How Sweet it Was !!!Reply with quote

Yes I AM a ONE EYED PIE....

But can I just say, how sweet it was to see the Wet Toast Spastics get flogged by Sydney tonight... it was a thing of beauty, now maybe all those jumped up Budgies fans will realise that their team didn't actually deserve to be in the finals in the first place.

Even the Shockers would have put up a better fight than those wet fishes... and have a look at Matera... what a joke.. 2 Touches all night... I hope that the WA media will give Wet Toast as hard a time as they do the Shockers.. but we all know they wont, we all know that the WA media is so far up the Chardonnay Sets arse that they wouldn't dream of upset the franchsie that is the Eagles...

Well the 'dream' is over for another year.... wahey !!!!

Next year WILL be the Pies year without a doubt... without the injuries we wil be able to match up with anyone, and we will have depth like no other team (that doesn't have a huge salary cap)....

Lets all look forward to next year now guys,.... lets hopre that Brisbane dont make it 4 in a row.. but lets all take solace in the fact that Wet Toast wont be going any further this year......

(I guess it actually takes living in WA to realise just how easy it is to HATE the Weagles)

CArn the Pies....

Connelly to Hawthorn, Crawford to Collingwood... Worsfold to Hell.....

Blanch Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:06 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

just awful wasn't it? hahahahah...sucked in you champagne sipping w*nkers!

All WA Magpies join the Western Magpies now:
http://www.westernmagpies.com
(At least go and sign the guestbook).
LeonMcS Virgo

Only one says Buckley on command...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:34 pm

Have you ever noticed how many of em get a blank look on their faces when you call em Wet Toast?
And wasn't it fun on Sunday when all the vocal supporters from the night before went into their shells...unable to re-appear until the Eagles have won at least two in a row next year.
Now, as long as the Lion$ don't make it four in a row...
SweatyPie 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:58 pm

Bummer, only 1 person I work with goes for Wet Toast and he's alright.....oops might get barred from Nicks for a week for saying that Smile

Went out with this chick that was a Weavils member for 7 years(might get 2 weeks for admitting that) and the first time I said 'Wet Toast' she said that people that heard me say that would think i had a speech impediment.........well i do, what do you reckon Leon & Pommie? Smile

Anyway phoned up Brisbane Lions HQ and asked to speak to Lynch, they wanted to know what about, I said I wanted to know where he got the DHEA from as it's comes highly recommended for guys in there mid 30's like myself.........still on hold Smile

Lions to get beat by 1 point after the siren in the GF!!!
05bucks Virgo

my blood runs black and white

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:10 am

as i agree that it is great that the weagles are out of the finals this year but as a collingwood fan i dont want the 4 premierships to be equalled and in saying that the weagles record against the lions speaks for itself. over the last 2 years the weagles have beaten the lion every time no matter where the game was played and i feel were the only team that could of stoped them. anyway Hahaha they are out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Western Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: