Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Why is Nicks being infiltrated by opposition tossers!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lazza 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:46 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

There are newsgroup forums like aus.sport.aussie-rules (where there are only a couple of loyal Collingwood fans like Zac & me) getting bloody slaughtered by others this year, especially Essenscum fans, without ANY support at all. To get away from all that crap, I come "home" and what do I find? Bloody Essenscum and Port Powerless posters trolling here!! WTF? I would never post on another club's forum, it would be way beneath me. Like so many others have said here, there are heaps of other general footy forums and sites on the internet where these dumb imposters can go and talk their crap! And those Collingwood fans who welcome these idiots, at least come to aus.sport.aussie-rules and give Zac and I a hand if you want to get into debates with these non Collingwood trolls.
boss351 Leo

Proud Port Adelaide Supporter..... I come in peace, be gentle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:36 am

Cam wrote:
That's what i would have thought too MM. You want balance, go to Bigfooty. I don't want opposition supporters in here gloating or encouraging us. Piss off the trolls. (I don't mind the Boss, but you wouldn't know who he barracks for apart from his avatar.)

If i want to find out stuff i visit other boards and read - not post.

hahah Cam, I dont come here to shit stir or cause fights, I know you are all passionate about your club and its hard not to be one eyed, I will post my view, you all can skip over it and ignore it and thats fine, but thats what life is about is having discussion and points of view, dont get ya knickers in a knot over what I post and I wont get ticked off over the slags on my club, its just like being at the footy and having friendly banter and digs at each other at the end of the siren there will always be someone happy and someone else devastated but we all wait for that next rematch where we can go through all it again , I respect you all, and some of you are pretty extreme, you know are clubs are so similar etc thats what creates the rivalry, without rivalrys and discussion it would be a pretty boring alternative
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:10 am

they usually cock up by coming in here after their team flukes a win against us, and start posting in a vain attempt at fairmindedness. back in the days of the benevolent dictatorship, they were booted pretty darn quick for this. i'm a pretty sore loser too. that was one of my favourite policies in the days of the one man politburo here.

Like a few here have already mentioned, if you want to talk with other footy fans, there's plenty of places you can do it. I prefer to celebrate or commiserate with other LMI's.
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:33 am

boss351 wrote:
Cam wrote:
That's what i would have thought too MM. You want balance, go to Bigfooty. I don't want opposition supporters in here gloating or encouraging us. Piss off the trolls. (I don't mind the Boss, but you wouldn't know who he barracks for apart from his avatar.)

If i want to find out stuff i visit other boards and read - not post.

hahah Cam, I dont come here to shit stir or cause fights, I know you are all passionate about your club and its hard not to be one eyed, I will post my view, you all can skip over it and ignore it and thats fine, but thats what life is about is having discussion and points of view, dont get ya knickers in a knot over what I post and I wont get ticked off over the slags on my club, its just like being at the footy and having friendly banter and digs at each other at the end of the siren there will always be someone happy and someone else devastated but we all wait for that next rematch where we can go through all it again , I respect you all, and some of you are pretty extreme, you know are clubs are so similar etc thats what creates the rivalry, without rivalrys and discussion it would be a pretty boring alternative

Nah, it's not like being at the footy......it's a Collingwood Bulletin Board for COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS, so it's just OUR one eyed view of life. Other views are NOT welcome.

And I'd be careful posting within the next 2 weeks if I were you. I'd suggest you keep an extremely low profile, because, we really don't give a **** about your views.

pies417 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:53 am

Couldn't agree more with the General slant of opinion. I dont believe in freindly banter here or at the footy i wish a pox on all opposition houses and will only be pleased when collingwood dominates the football world so we no longer forced to listen to the opions of fools and Idiots. RACK OFF! WE DONT GIVE A TOSS! And I cant find the AUS Sport site.
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:04 pm

To say Nick's is being infiltrated by opposition supporters is about over the top. Most, ie. 99% of opposition supporters are warned/banned before their first post.
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:57 pm

Also, sometimes it's nice to be able to take out frustrations on opposition supporters, rather than ourselves. But, remember, it's hard to please everyone.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: