Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pies vs Lion$ ; The aftermath and a new dawn

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Western Magpies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LeonMcS Virgo

Only one says Buckley on command...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:15 am
Post subject: Pies vs Lion$ ; The aftermath and a new dawnReply with quote

Hey all! Good to meet some people tonight and put a few faces to names.
Although the result didnt go our way the one thing that must be taken away from tonight was the rebirth of the WA Magpies.
I saw enough enthusiasm tonight to carry us on for the rest of the year. Though numbers are low now, they will return and I for one will be doing what I can to help out. Hope that those who got the cds tonight enjoyed them, and hopefully you saw yourself!
Pica Floreat Pies and keep the faith people!
Pommie_Magpie Gemini

2010 in the bag... now for 2011

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:20 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Must say it was great to see some new faces down there this week. Hopefully will see even more for the Doggies game next saturday. Leon, the VCD was excellent mate... amazing to see just how many of us there were at that power game.

Good to see you there mate, and Sweaty Pie and Matt too.... finally something seems to be happening. Glad we avoided a riot in the TAB as well... things could have gotten decidedly messy in there I reckon. Laughing

05bucks Virgo

my blood runs black and white

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:05 pm

even though we had a disppointing loss it was a great night as the turn out for the game was the 3rd biggest this year and it was done with out wa magpies. as some of us heard last night raels had a meeting with eddie on friday and i am very keen to know what was said and happened but also very disppointed that again she didnt show at least to tell us what is going on. so if anyone knows please let us all know. we will all be there next week for the bulldogs game i hope we can get the same turn out plus a few more. as far as i know the game should be on fox so it should start about 5pm i would say, so i hope to see every one there and cheering hard for the mighty collingwood
05bucks Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:06 pm

i will be in contact with the hyde park during the week and all times will be posted here
licca18 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:40 pm

Smile hi guys, look sorry i didnt sit with u, but i was there, although a horrid loss (how much do i hate those lions cheatin bastards), it was fantastic turn out of supporters and im glad to see were making some in roads, but i just hope not under the wa magpies banner. i think pommie, 05bucks and cfc501 have the right idea of a new and better supporter group, as i have mentioned before, where do i sign up!! now i didnt see raels on the footy show but i sure heard her voice, so i know she was there. I am also keen on knowing what happened with raels and eddie, i think its pretty rude she thinks she deserves a meeting with him after doing nothing with us!! Razz

Well hopefully i'll see all ur faces down at the hydey this weekend and maybe a few more!! GO THOSE MIGHTY PIES!!!

05bucks Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:47 pm

just a quistion for licca18 why didnt you come over and sit with us as it was a good night despite the loss and the good thing is that everyone is coming back next week plus a few more which should be great. yes i think we all want to know what happened at the meeting between eddie and raels and i think it was rude of her not to come down and tell us what is going on. also all collingwood members received a note today that there would be a function for the dockers game when the boys come over and as it was from collingwood and not the wa magpies it says to me that wa magpies are over.
licca18 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:50 pm

i cant sit with u guys as much aas id love to, whenever im at the hydey im always working. it sucks to be in the kitchen but that is where i spend my evenings, i get to watch the game thoughor hear it. but i can hear u guys every week which is how i know ur there. sorry to dissappoint you all but thats life.

anyway, i got a letter from the pies to, so i agree with u 05bucks, the wa magpies, must have surely been disbanded now.

well im off hope to hear you all on saturday!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Western Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: