Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Does ANYONE, ANYWHERE have any idea whats going on ???

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Western Magpies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pommie_Magpie Gemini

2010 in the bag... now for 2011

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 7:45 pm
Post subject: Does ANYONE, ANYWHERE have any idea whats going on ???Reply with quote

Anyone out there heard anything about whats happening with the club this year. Is anyone getting together for the games at all.... anyone had the membership packs out yet. Anyone been in contact with Raels ????

or is there a conspiracy... (You can't beat a good conspiracy) Smile

Seriously though surely we should have heard SOMETHING by now....
I mean we paid up our memberships for this year at the end of last year.. and I'm sure we are not the only ones....

Please guys... Whats happening !!!

wa magpie Taurus

The Future

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 5:12 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

i havent heard anything. ive posted this b4 but i was told there were functions on but when i went down there no one was there, even after raelene told me it was on. i just hope something gets sorted b4 we play the dockers so we can all at least sit together.

i rekon we should all get a refund because atm we arent a member of anything.
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 3:41 pm

That's a bit wierd, ie. nothing has been organised up until now. Maybe give whoever is in charge a call, and ask them what is going on.
wa magpie Taurus

The Future

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 8:37 pm

been there done that......................
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:53 pm

Well I guess there isn't much you can do. Contact the club, and tell them whoever is in charge isn't doing their job. They probably won't care, but it is supposed to be an official supporters group isn't it?
BJ Aquarius

Harry C - The champion of the Harrys

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:52 pm

So what are you trying to say Assassin mate? Don't hold back, please.

Hehehe

I agree in essence to what you are saying. I travel over 600kms from Kalgoorlie to Perth see a Pies game and then find I have a seat that is so far back in the stand that it only takes me half the time to get back home!!

I feel sorry that the WA Magpies has folded, it is a real shame. Just hope people realise that us over here have just as much loyalty for the pies as any other supporter!

BJ

Gadget 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:24 pm

Assassin, have you spoken to Rael's recently. I spoke to her after the West Coast game at the Hydey and she said that she was still trying to find out from the club whether we would have access to the players after the Dockers match. She also said that she would be at the Hydey this Saturday for the Hawthorn game. Has all this happened since (I know she was going to Melbourne for the Queen's Birthday game).
Gadget 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:26 pm

Assassin, have you spoken to Rael's recently. I spoke to her after the West Coast game at the Hydey and she said that she was still trying to find out from the club whether we would have access to the players after the Dockers match. She also said that she would be at the Hydey this Saturday for the Hawthorn game. Has all this happened since (I know she was going to Melbourne for the Queen's Birthday game).
wa magpie Taurus

The Future

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:23 pm

is there anyway that we can at least organise to all sit together at the dockers game? im not too fussed baout meeting the players but i cant stand the thought of having to sit in the middle of donker supporters. anyone else wanna see what we can do????
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 11:30 pm

Jeez, that sucks. If it does fold, hopefully you guys can get something off the ground in the future.

The club need a real kick up the arse. HELLO COLLINGWOOD?!?!?! Isn't it about time you listened. Not long ago, the club listened, it seems all that has been thrown out the window recently. Wake up Collingwood!!!
Pommie_Magpie Gemini

2010 in the bag... now for 2011

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:08 am

It might be worth all of us getting together at the Hydey on Saturday during the Hawks game, maybe we can arrange something between ourselves.. I'm sure there are plenty of pies fans willing to do their bit for the club.

We'll be there again on Saturday, so hopefully we can have a few beers, watch us flog the Hawks and try to sort something out, or at the least have a discussion about what we COULD do.

btw Was any of you guys there for the swans game.... pretty good turnout I thought. Reckon we managed to piss off most of the people eating their meals... heh heh... funny watching that guy trying to get the overhead projector working again though !!! Rolling Eyes

If we stick together we should be able to sort something out, If Raels really has chucked the whole think it (its a shame, but it sounds like she had bugger all help from either the club or the commitee over here Confused ) we should try to get something up and going, even if its just a "lets meet down the Hydey and scream our lungs out at the game every week" and when the Pies play over here arrange for us all to sit together at the game.

Anyway, if anyone wants to discuss it, we'll be there on Saturday.

CARN THE PIES !!!!!!

Gadget 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:01 pm

Pommie Magpie, We were there for the Swans game and we will be there again on Saturday to watch the Hawks game. See you all there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Western Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: