Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What made me laugh today...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 171, 172, 173 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:02 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

think positive wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
^

Yep. Obviously the number 1 peeve for stupid people.

i dont know anyone its the no 1 peeve for, but unless youve experienced it you cant imagine how annoying it can be. we had an over sized oaf next to us at the footy for a while, i switched with junior and did some spreading myself! he soon got the message. and yes, even thinner men who fit in a chair properly seem to think they have more right to my space than i do! they dont get it mind you, i push back! its $�$%^%%$ annoying, i paid just the same for my space as they did! in fact more than that tool, it wasnt even his reserved seat!

selfish people, like my ex neighbours mum, who insisted on having her oversized bag on the seat, when the church was packed! just bad manners.

The weird thing with "manspreading" is that, yeah, 99% of the few people who do it are men (because most women have internalised the idea that they need to keep their legs together since forever), but is there any indication that the "victims" are more often women than men? That a guy sees a woman coming and thinks "great, time to relax"? The impression I get that it is mostly oblivious and done without regard to who’s going to get slightly squashed.

Personally, I can say that I’ve been opposite or next to a guy like this on public transport a number of times, and either not noticed (because who cares? A lot of people prefer to sit on the edge of the seat anyway, and I don’t normally need to take up a whole one) or at worst been mildly annoyed by it.

Anyway, the woman behind this artwork got the idea from "Everyday Feminism", a blog that played a big role in popularising this sort of fixation on trivialities in the name of gender equality, so that’s probably all you need to know. Though the inevitable unhinged MRA abuse campaign in response has, as it always turns out to be, been far more depressing and reminded us that there are far worse things in the world than bad contemporary art.

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:01 pm

This fella live was so good and \i love this skit .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5H9-nn89yM

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:12 pm

Morrigu wrote:
The bloody collectable crap now reintroduced by them and them!!

Was doing mum's shopping yesterday on the way home from work ( and grabbing a few bits and pieces for us) and trying to keep track of totals ( she is obsessed with paying her way to the cent - drives me mental!!) and make sure the right things were bagged in the right bags and this numpty woman starts prattling at me - "are you collecting" " can I have yours" blah blah blah - at that point had no clues what the f she was on about. Rolling Eyes

Then when I finally caught on ( assisted by the checkout person) I said no there is enough plastic shite in the world and boy did she unleash mainly due to me being so selfish and then got even more hysterical when I started laughing at her!

And again tonight - different place but same nonsense from yet another numpty woman with rugrats in tow! Laughing Laughing

WTF?? Rolling Eyes

I did the shopping yesterday, was asked if I wanted the Coles little shop thingos. When I said no, the woman next in the checkout asked if she could have them for her grandkids.

I just said Yes and the checkout chick gave them to her. The plastic shite has already been made and someone is going to get them.

Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:02 pm

I know a couple of kids that work at Coles and Woolies and they hate these promotions as parents are rude and feral when it comes to getting these pieces of plastic crap.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:48 pm

^

I've personally never experienced any of that, I don't do the offers/promotions but when I've been asked if I'm collecting "blah" at one of the supermarkets and say No, I occasionally get asked (always politely) by the person next in line if they could please have them, I always say Yes.

I don't want em, they've cost me nothing, if someone else can gain a benefit, why not?

I get Morrigu's stance and have no issues with it, each to their own.

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:56 pm

^ I have and do usually give them to people who ask nicely and have even asked the person next in line if they have rugrats in tow if they would like them.

But people who constantly interrupt when I am trying to do something or loudly proclaim their entitlement to have them can just %$^$%^&%% right off Razz
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:09 pm

^

Agreed. Laughing Laughing

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:31 am

"...Inspectors demanded an urgent investigation after a surge in Scottish prisoners identifying as Jewish - ostensibly to receive 'better quality' kosher food..."

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/scottish-prisons-clamp-down-inmates-prisoners-convert-judaism-jewish-kosher-food-orange-new-black-1.486682?highlight=kosher+food

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:29 pm

Sandra Sully on Channel 10:

https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/media/sandra-sullys-hilarious-spoof-bulletin-takes-aim-at-afp-and-scott-morrisons-catchcries/news-story/20f2afc83d5e52354d5a305da5f8a5d7

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:51 am

Rolling Eyes
luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:53 pm

stui magpie wrote:
I nearly cried laughing when I read this,

Magnesium Citrate is a liquid laxative. https://www.facebook.com/tastelessandoffensive/photos/a.1101320973219608/2726021677416188/?type=3&theater

Quote:
What happens when you drink 10 oz of Magnesium Citrate? I'm glad you asked...

12:05 pm: It's time. You shotgun a 10 oz bottle like it's a lukewarm PBR and you don't want to be a pussy in front of your older brother's friends.

It's suppose to be grape flavored but it's becoming quite clear that whoever led the R&D team that day has never actually tasted anything grape in their life. You are already regretting this decision.

12:06 pm: You deep throat a cupcake like you've been saving it for the apocalypse because let's face it...that time is here. It's going to turn to liquid form before it even clears your throat but you don't care. All is right in the world at this moment. Hold on to that. You're about to enter a very dark period in your life.

12:37 pm: First sign of life. The pressure is growing. You already have 5 lbs of impacted shit in your colon and you basically just drank the "safe for humans" version of Drano. You feel a poop coming on finally. You think it's time. You're wrong. You get a little snake turd as a teaser.

Take note...this is the last semi-solid thing you will see leaving your body for the next 24 hours.

12:57 pm: That little science experiment you got cooking is about to reach it's boiling point. Your stomach is angry now. It hates you...you can feel it. You have exactly .3 seconds to make it to the nearest toilet but you can't run... NEVER run! You pray to god there is enough elasticity in your butthole to keep the gates closed 5 more steps as you start to preemptively undo your pants to save valuable time. Almost there. 3...2...1...

12:58 pm: Sweet Mary, mother of God...is this real life? Your cheeks barely hit the seat and all hell breaks loose. The shit/ water mixture you've just created comes out with such force that it actually sprays the back of the toilet bowl at a 45 degree angle thus deflecting it in every direction but down.

Is that blood?

False alarm.

That's just the remnants of a cherry pie you ate at Thanksgiving...when you were 5. The smell is horrid...the sound is frightening. You try to clench whats left of your asshole to soften the blow but it's not working. The whole house just heard your liquid shit fart as it gurgled out of your ass.

1:06 pm- 8:30 pm: Everything's a blur. You have shit out everything you have ever eaten since the day you were born, everything your ancestors have ever eaten since the early 1800's, and your asshole now feels like you have a flaming hot Cheeto and the tears of a thousand Jalapeno seeds stuck in it.

You're now curled up in the bathtub ugly crying because you have to remain within arm's reach of the toilet at all times. You have the poop sweats.

You meet Jesus.

8:37 pm: Your family will never be able to unsee the things they've seen in the last 8 hours.

You're broken.

Your asshole's broken.

Your spirit's broken.

Life as you know it will never be the same. But...tomorrow's a new day. You're going to wake up, throw on the only remaining pair of underwear you have that doesn't have a shit stain on it, and you're going to run up to Target with the last shred of dignity you have left...and buy yourself a new toilet brush. You've earned it.

-unknown

Sounds like colonoscopy preparation to me. Been there done that, wasn't amusing.
luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:56 pm

Morrigu wrote:
The bloody collectable crap now reintroduced by them and them!!

Was doing mum's shopping yesterday on the way home from work ( and grabbing a few bits and pieces for us) and trying to keep track of totals ( she is obsessed with paying her way to the cent - drives me mental!!) and make sure the right things were bagged in the right bags and this numpty woman starts prattling at me - "are you collecting" " can I have yours" blah blah blah - at that point had no clues what the f she was on about. Rolling Eyes

Then when I finally caught on ( assisted by the checkout person) I said no there is enough plastic shite in the world and boy did she unleash mainly due to me being so selfish and then got even more hysterical when I started laughing at her!

And again tonight - different place but same nonsense from yet another numpty woman with rugrats in tow! Laughing Laughing

WTF?? Rolling Eyes

I can just imagine Laughing Both the laugh & the response Laughing Laughing Laughing

I also offer them to next in line if I'm in a good mood. If someone asks rudely or as though they're entitled, forget it. Ask nicely & sure.

I believe Woolies are bringing out little gardening ones, with pots & seeds to grow herbs and the like. Now those I might collect. Might be harder to kill than my normal gardening efforts Wink
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:50 am

luvdids wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

Magnesium Citrate is a liquid laxative. https://www.facebook.com/tastelessandoffensive/photos/a.1101320973219608/2726021677416188/?type=3&theater

Quote:
What happens when you drink 10 oz of Magnesium Citrate? I'm glad you asked...

12:05 pm: It's time. You shotgun a 10 oz bottle like it's a lukewarm PBR and you don't want to be a pussy in front of your older brother's friends.

It's suppose to be grape flavored but it's becoming quite clear that whoever led the R&D team that day has never actually tasted anything grape in their life. You are already regretting this decision.

12:06 pm: You deep throat a cupcake like you've been saving it for the apocalypse because let's face it...that time is here. It's going to turn to liquid form before it even clears your throat but you don't care. All is right in the world at this moment. Hold on to that. You're about to enter a very dark period in your life.

12:37 pm: First sign of life. The pressure is growing. You already have 5 lbs of impacted shit in your colon and you basically just drank the "safe for humans" version of Drano. You feel a poop coming on finally. You think it's time. You're wrong. You get a little snake turd as a teaser.

Take note...this is the last semi-solid thing you will see leaving your body for the next 24 hours.

12:57 pm: That little science experiment you got cooking is about to reach it's boiling point. Your stomach is angry now. It hates you...you can feel it. You have exactly .3 seconds to make it to the nearest toilet but you can't run... NEVER run! You pray to god there is enough elasticity in your butthole to keep the gates closed 5 more steps as you start to preemptively undo your pants to save valuable time. Almost there. 3...2...1...

12:58 pm: Sweet Mary, mother of God...is this real life? Your cheeks barely hit the seat and all hell breaks loose. The shit/ water mixture you've just created comes out with such force that it actually sprays the back of the toilet bowl at a 45 degree angle thus deflecting it in every direction but down.

Is that blood?

False alarm.

That's just the remnants of a cherry pie you ate at Thanksgiving...when you were 5. The smell is horrid...the sound is frightening. You try to clench whats left of your asshole to soften the blow but it's not working. The whole house just heard your liquid shit fart as it gurgled out of your ass.

1:06 pm- 8:30 pm: Everything's a blur. You have shit out everything you have ever eaten since the day you were born, everything your ancestors have ever eaten since the early 1800's, and your asshole now feels like you have a flaming hot Cheeto and the tears of a thousand Jalapeno seeds stuck in it.

You're now curled up in the bathtub ugly crying because you have to remain within arm's reach of the toilet at all times. You have the poop sweats.

You meet Jesus.

8:37 pm: Your family will never be able to unsee the things they've seen in the last 8 hours.

You're broken.

Your asshole's broken.

Your spirit's broken.

Life as you know it will never be the same. But...tomorrow's a new day. You're going to wake up, throw on the only remaining pair of underwear you have that doesn't have a shit stain on it, and you're going to run up to Target with the last shred of dignity you have left...and buy yourself a new toilet brush. You've earned it.

-unknown

Sounds like colonoscopy preparation to me. Been there done that, wasn't amusing.

Hasn’t everyone by a certain age for a wide variety of reasons! (Lot of women I know for pregnancy related piles!) Nothing wrong with having a laugh at it, I reckon it’s a bloody hilarious description! Along the lines of the epic amazon dencorub posts!

luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:48 am

think positive wrote:
luvdids wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

Hasn’t everyone by a certain age for a wide variety of reasons! (Lot of women I know for pregnancy related piles!) Nothing wrong with having a laugh at it, I reckon it’s a bloody hilarious description! Along the lines of the epic amazon dencorub posts!

Hasn't everyone by a certain age?? Ummm, no.
Since it's just the normal bodily reaction I don't get how it's funny. Like, that's its purpose, to clean it all out. Thinking this is funny is like finding farts funny. Pass.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:15 pm

Farts are funny! Who has NEVER laughed at a misplaced fart!

Seriously, after seeing a couple of close friends go through bowel cancer, and a 22 year old die from it, and my doc recommending it as one of several medical tests by 50, as that’s when things start gonig bang, everyone should have one. It’s no big deal. The word, the thought of it can be scary, just as with smear tests, prostate tests, breast scans, the more normal it becomes, the better! I have known too many people go through life threatening, life ending diseases, they take their laughs where they can, laughing helps break down barriers. Yes just my opinion, and you know what they say about opinions and aresholes, and everyone’s areshole should get checked out! Cheers!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 171, 172, 173 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
Page 172 of 200   

Jump to: