Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Tommy Robinson arrested and jailed

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:10 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Pies4shaw wrote:
I have other, larger words, if you want.

A bottle of Pomeroys plonk for your hard work m'lad.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:52 pm

Here is an interesting list that goes a little way to highlight the hypocrisy of the Robinson stance:

https://malatesta32.wordpress.com/2019/01/21/2019-far-right-sex-offenders-update/
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:09 pm

Ummmm, has Robinson supported child molesting in any way?

If those clowns were supporting Robinson's action against the child molesters, while being molesters themselves, their blatant hypocrisy is probably the least of their evils.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:58 pm

Well, we do know that he’s very, very concerned about child molesters of particular ethnic or religious backgrounds but not others.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:15 pm

Potentially fair point. Just because they supported him doesn't mean he supported them, although if there's evidence he did then I clearly withdraw.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:30 pm

That isn't a relevant point, Stui - but here's one, since you ask: https://twitter.com/camcamdamn/status/1149311833091780609

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/176587/Paedo-rap-for-EDL-leader

https://politicsandinsights.org/2018/05/29/the-edl-have-paedophiles-in-their-ranks-but-tommy-robinson-evidently-doesnt-condemn-them/
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:27 pm

Look, I don't want to get into an argument where I'm defending Robinson. I'm not sure what it says about Robinson in particular or English people in general that so many of his supporters are apparently pedophiles, but I'm not defending anyone who deliberately and knowingly has sex with a child.

Islam is a soft target in that respect as it's the only mainstream religion I'm aware of that still has girls being able to be "married" without their consent once they have began menstruating.

Most of those people listed as Robinsons supporters who have actively sought out or did molest children, I'll put in the same bucket as those that Robinson was protesting about. (the specific group, not all Muslims)

that bucket contains those people I wouldn't have the slightest qualm about removing from the human race

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:00 pm

No, I didn't think you were defending him. I was making the point that he's being a little selective about which paedophiles he's out to get. It isn't (merely) that so many of his political cronies have turned out to be kiddie-fiddlers in their spare time, it is that he affected solidarity with some of them when they were outed, before being taken to task about that and realising what a bad political call it was.

I think the underlying concern here is that he doesn't actually give a toss about grooming gangs and child safety, it's just the religio-ethnic coincidence he likes.

After all, it isn't as if he was doing an expose on people who weren't being prosecuted for things they'd done (for an actual example of which, see here: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/13/jeffrey-epstein-alex-acosta-miami-herald-media). They were being prosecuted - and he almost ruined that (the concern about which is actually why the trial judge threw the book at him). He was just drawing a connection between his nasty beliefs and a particularly convenient bunch of defendants.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:08 pm

Point made and accepted
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:15 am

Just a little update. After crowdfunding about 100,000 pounds to appeal his conviction for contempt of court, Tommy has announced that he won’t be pursuing his appeal. Fancy! Apparently, he’s got better things to do with his 100,000 pounds. How could that be? Where’s the problem with keeping a couple of QCS off the streets for a bit, even in a hopeless case?
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:47 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11087858/tommy-robinson-arrested-assault-center-parcs-footage/

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-51719838

Tommy Robinson has been charged with common assault after an "altercation" at a Center Parcs swimming pool.

Police were called to the upmarket holiday camp's Woburn Forest site when a guest sustained a facial injury on Sunday.

They arrested a 37-year-old man at the scene, while the injured man received first aid.

Bedfordshire Police said the arrested man had been bailed until 2 April to appear at Luton Magistrates' Court.

The ex-English Defence League leader, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, released a video saying he had been arrested.

Center Parcs and police confirmed that officers had been called to the site at around 13:10 GMT on Sunday.
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:06 am

Pies4shaw wrote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11087858/tommy-robinson-arrested-assault-center-parcs-footage/

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-51719838

Tommy Robinson has been charged with common assault after an "altercation" at a Center Parcs swimming pool.

Police were called to the upmarket holiday camp's Woburn Forest site when a guest sustained a facial injury on Sunday.

They arrested a 37-year-old man at the scene, while the injured man received first aid.

Bedfordshire Police said the arrested man had been bailed until 2 April to appear at Luton Magistrates' Court.

The ex-English Defence League leader, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, released a video saying he had been arrested.

Center Parcs and police confirmed that officers had been called to the site at around 13:10 GMT on Sunday.

The man he 'assaulted' had just sexually assaulted his daughter. No mention of that in those articles of course. The UK is $%$ed.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:51 am

Well, so he says:

https://www.farrightwatch.net/2020/03/yaxley-aka-tommy-robinson-at-centre.html

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:45 pm

Fair enough, there's two sides to every story (not sure "Far Right Watch Laughing is exactly an even handed source, probably as full of shit as Tommy") but for papers to not REPORT both sides is a huge issue, no matter what comes out in the wash. Reporting has to be unbiased and seen to be unbiased. A simple "Mr Robinson accused the man of assaulting his daughter, police questioned witnesses and haven't yet followed up on this allegation" would be true and even handed (assuming FRW's version of events).

The way the UK has allowed and been complicit in children being raped and abused for years and the press mostly covering it up leads to this kind of distrust. TR is quite likely a grifter, but the issue he highlights is legitimate and has been getting worse across Europe. I'd hope people could concern themselves first with the safety of young British girls before worrying about side issues of TR's ethics and morality or lack thereof.
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:06 pm

Here's the account from the other side.

https://nationalfile.com/tommy-robinson-arrested-for-assaulting-man-who-allegedly-molested-his-daughter/

Good luck finding the truth, nobody in the justice system will look for it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 18 of 20   

Jump to: