Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Dreams.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:46 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

K wrote:
Skids wrote:
... I shoved this bloke into the path of a truck and woke up b4 it hit him.

Glad it really was a dream.

Laughing Yes!

Just on the dream. Was so vivid!

I was walking along a city street and entered this building. Don't know why. There was a huge foyer area, the floor a shiny blue vinyl that was cold on my bare feet.
I walked over to the desk and this middle aged woman asked me if she could help. I said "I don't know why I'm here". As I was finishing my sentence, this absolutely; gorgeous, tall babe, wearing a skin tight see through white blouse, with the most amazing rack, on high beam appears.
"I think you're here to see me" she said, leading me down a long hall way.
We enter this room, it's like an operating theatre, but with only the operating table. A bathroom is through another door. She slowly unbuttons her top and we start kissing... then shit gets weird!
I open my eyes and she's transformed from the hottest babe on the planet, into an ugly old woman, I push her away and retreat to the bathroom, she follows me and has transformed into a vision of loveliness again, but not the same chick. Now she's a short, Latino sort of babe and we start at it again. Yet again, there's another transformation into a different ugly thing and then she just keeps changing into horrible 'things'.
I think, get me the *^%*%^ outa here!

I start to make a fast paced get away through this maze of a building. The freezing cold blue floor still being felt. Every corner I turn, there's someone coming towards me. This is when I start to panic in the dream and want to wake up! I genuinely have that sensation, so strange.

I never break into a run, but there's dozens of people following and watching me as I make my exit from the building. The street was dead at first, not a car or person in sight, then it's a crowded street with traffic everywhere, leading to the push.

Last night I dreamt about cars Confused

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:32 pm

^

That's messed up. Laughing

Maybe check with your dealer if he's getting anything different or cut back before bedtime. Wink Razz

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:54 pm

stui magpie wrote:
^

That's messed up. Laughing

Maybe check with your dealer if he's getting anything different or cut back before bedtime. Wink Razz

Laughing

Interesting prognosis.

It was after getting home from 2 weeks of pretty mellow behavior at work. It becomes regimented. My alarm is set for 14 days straight at 0425hr's. On a staggered setting, there's also a 0330hr alarm to go to the gym... or a swim (in summer). 0500hr, packing lunch, 0510hr breakfast, 0530 pre-start -- 1745hr knock off, maybe a swim (summer) or quick jog, wetty for a beer or 4. Washing every 3rd.... bed 1900hr-2145hr at the latest. NO choof. Arrive Per airport 2100hr Thursday night... home by 2200hr.

I did a cashy that (Saturday) morning fixing a copper water supply line that had burst. They handed over some coin and the first beer around 10am. Had 2 Coronas.... took the obligatory 'roadie' for the 3 minute drive home.

Was feeling pretty pumped for the footy at Basso by then!
Had 2 Coopers with Vic across the road before we left home. Jess drove, it was a 2 can trip.
Lotsa friends, yarns and PINTS (hard to guess, maybe 10-12??) at the game.
I think we passed a spliff around when we got home Confused very mild bushy stuff, more THC in an old smokers work boot.

Alcohol is the beast. Too much that is.

It took me 2 days to recover from the piss. Drank way too much. 2 less pints and that dream could have been sooo much better Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: