Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Julian Assange

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:21 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

There’s a rally to free Julian Assange in Melbourne CBD at 1pm tomorrow. I’ll be there.

In related news, Chelsea Manning has just been jailed again, this time for refusing to testify before the grand jury seeking to extradite Assange to the US.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/mar/08/chelsea-manning-judge-jails-wikileaks-case

ronrat 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:05 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

David wrote:
There’s a rally to free Julian Assange in Melbourne CBD at 1pm tomorrow. I’ll be there.

In related news, Chelsea Manning has just been jailed again, this time for refusing to testify before the grand jury seeking to extradite Assange to the US.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/mar/08/chelsea-manning-judge-jails-wikileaks-case

I will be there in spirit. The UK and USa have all the best international law people up to their arse in alligators over Brexit and the russian conspiracies. Ok let em try. But Assange can keep them in court for decades and hopefully wikileaks have some Trump stuff up their sleeves and bring about Trumps impeachment. The USA court system is as about as anti freedom as it gets. How many people still in Gitmo without a trial?. The Australian Government as usual has done nothing and shows our foreign policy to be nothing but grovelling and bootlicking.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: