Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Sudanese crime in Melbourne

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:43 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

watt price tully wrote:
Skids wrote:
This is my favourite bit of the muppets statement....

"I can say that in general terms, most of our work, the vast, vast majority of our work does not involve Africans."

The latest statistics show people born in Sudan make up 0.1 per cent of Victoria's population, but account for 1 per cent of the state's alleged criminal offenders.

Young Sudanese males are overrepresented in certain violent crimes allegedly committing close to 10 per cent of all aggravated robberies.

Nobody is suggesting that "the vast majority of their work" involves Africans.

It's not a bad effort for 0.1% of the population committing 1% of all crime & 10% of all aggravated robberies though, is it?!

When they breed at a faster rate than anyone else, and make up 5% of the population, carrying out 50% of all crime, maybe this clowns maths will improve.

Oh dear. 50% of crime, wait till it's 95%: Why they're under my bed right now (it's surprising there's room what with Lennin, Marx and the rights new pin-up boy Marcuse) and coming to get you in WA...Boogie, boogie, boogie Rolling Eyes Laughing

For someone who loudly professes their superior intelligence, you really are about as bright as a candle in a hurricane chump.

But hey, common sense ain't that common, is it? Very Happy
I just love the upity crew, who live in their sheltered little bubble, mocking the reality, that, one day, they will find themselves facing, without a security screen to hide behind.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:01 pm

Skids wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
Skids wrote:
This is my favourite bit of the muppets statement....

"I can say that in general terms, most of our work, the vast, vast majority of our work does not involve Africans."

The latest statistics show people born in Sudan make up 0.1 per cent of Victoria's population, but account for 1 per cent of the state's alleged criminal offenders.

Young Sudanese males are overrepresented in certain violent crimes allegedly committing close to 10 per cent of all aggravated robberies.

Nobody is suggesting that "the vast majority of their work" involves Africans.

It's not a bad effort for 0.1% of the population committing 1% of all crime & 10% of all aggravated robberies though, is it?!

When they breed at a faster rate than anyone else, and make up 5% of the population, carrying out 50% of all crime, maybe this clowns maths will improve.

Oh dear. 50% of crime, wait till it's 95%: Why they're under my bed right now (it's surprising there's room what with Lennin, Marx and the rights new pin-up boy Marcuse) and coming to get you in WA...Boogie, boogie, boogie Rolling Eyes Laughing

For someone who loudly professes their superior intelligence, you really are about as bright as a candle in a hurricane chump.

But hey, common sense ain't that common, is it? Very Happy
I just love the upity crew, who live in their sheltered little bubble, mocking the reality, that, one day, they will find themselves facing, without a security screen to hide behind.

Oh dear. That chip on ur shoulder is showing. Panic in the streets. OMG. Im off to get a deep bunker. The commies, no the mussies, the south sudanese Caravan is on the way. Lock up ur womenfolk.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:02 pm

Double Post (friggin South Sudanese).

BTW sheltered existence: WTF would you know - oh wait judging by ur posts on VPT; silly question.

Ill have u know I worked down mill, 35 hours a day, lived without electricity and without running water with no food for 3 weeks, got whipped every night when things were good.

Gotta go, I can hear Pauline calling😉

Last edited by watt price tully on Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:04 pm

How many favorite bit of the muppets statement do you have?
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:18 pm

Now back to crime & the South Sudanese. The worst thing about this issue in my view is the politicization of crime, policing etc especially if the tabloids including Fairfax but especially The Yank Murdoch are involved) . I said the obvious some time ago and that is never vote for a pollie (no matter their political affiliation) if they have a law and order campaign.
thesoretoothsayer 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:31 pm

Quote:
Now back to crime & the South Sudanese. The worst thing about this issue in my view is the politicization of crime, policing etc

Funny, I thought the worst thing about this was elderly people being bashed in their own homes with hammers and bats.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:55 pm

thesoretoothsayer wrote:
Quote:
Now back to crime & the South Sudanese. The worst thing about this issue in my view is the politicization of crime, policing etc

Funny, I thought the worst thing about this was elderly people being bashed in their own homes with hammers and bats.

The polarisation of views summarised in a single post. Neither correct, both supporting a popular view.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:01 pm

Skids vile, sheltered, dumb-as-f claptrap on the previous page (about the Sudanese outbreeding us) is evidence of how localised ethnic-minority-oriented crime upticks can be used to advance a racist agenda. The generous interpretation is that people are panicking and losing all sense of perspective and not actually cynically pushing an agenda, and perhaps thats true in some cases. I wouldnt be so charitable in this case.
thesoretoothsayer 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:04 pm

stui magpie wrote:
thesoretoothsayer wrote:
Quote:

The polarisation of views summarised in a single post. Neither correct, both supporting a popular view.

Funny again.
I think both views are correct.
I'm just prioritising them.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:01 pm

thesoretoothsayer wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
thesoretoothsayer wrote:
Quote:

Funny again.
I think both views are correct.
I'm just prioritising them.

In that case, fair call.

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:18 pm

And it's spread is ongoing.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2325896140778096&id=2076718575695855

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:02 am

I breathed a sigh of relief after I made it to work today. Driving to work and getting through those hordes of black gangs on every street corner. Walked 100 meters and grabbed a coffee, hid in every doorway along the way so they couldn't see me. Contemplating whether I can go and get lunch without being assaulted. OMG my drive home, I will have to go the same way and they will be waiting for me. Living in Fear and all that on top of slipping on a Bunnings Onion, what's the world coming too? Shocked Rolling Eyes

I do love people from Interstate saying how bad it is here and only Blacks commit crimes. Laughing Laughing Laughing

No surprise the latest protest saw the IQ level severely drop in St Kilda for that period of time.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:02 am

Culprit wrote:
I breathed a sigh of relief after I made it to work today. Driving to work and getting through those hordes of black gangs on every street corner. Walked 100 meters and grabbed a coffee, hid in every doorway along the way so they couldn't see me. Contemplating whether I can go and get lunch without being assaulted. OMG my drive home, I will have to go the same way and they will be waiting for me. Living in Fear and all that on top of slipping on a Bunnings Onion, what's the world coming too? Shocked Rolling Eyes

I do love people from Interstate saying how bad it is here and only Blacks commit crimes. Laughing Laughing Laughing

No surprise the latest protest saw the IQ level severely drop in St Kilda for that period of time.

Back to a better level now, he's gone back to Queensland Wink Still, the shallow end of the gene pool will be coming out for Australia Day and the elections (let alone on Nicks).
What is it with right wing males?

I thought it was very funny that right wing Neo Nazis (Cotterell etc) were coming to reclaim St Kilda Beach yet the beach was empty.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:15 am

Surely the Nazi salutes will do them a lot more harm than good, cant be too many on the planet can stand for that? I dont get it, the Nazis were persecuting a white people?
thesoretoothsayer 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:33 am

What's important is that the media give Cottrell and his small band of racial identitarians as much publicity as possible.
After all, the last thing someone like Cottrell wants is massive amounts of free publicity.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 22 of 26   

Jump to: