Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Props to Ed. Great work yesterday.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  

www.facebook.com/groups/knightsofabbotsford

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:47 pm
Post subject: Props to Ed. Great work yesterday.Reply with quote

Hi Folks

Got 48 hours till I leave the country so I will keep this brief. Those of you who know I am will know I have had a rough time recently.

During that time the young fella in this video stepped up to help me out. I asked the club for a favour and they allowed us both into the rooms yesterday to make this.

https://youtu.be/26SUaftuzXQ

Ed took the time to say some wonderful things to Jarrod and gave him a big hug. You can only imagine what that meant to a young fella.

Ed and I have had our differences over the years but we at least talked them out at the time. I was really touched by what he did yesterday.

Life is complex.

Vale Eurydice Dixon. The CFC wore black armbands against Carlton. I didn't know cos I couldn't face going to that game and it wasn't on free to air.

To see how the Free Comedy crew remembered E please see this - https://youtu.be/KiQJI7BwPB4

Regards, KB

Leggie Aries

Bucks for PM.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:02 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Gold.

Love the comment, "Its Sick As."

Looks like the young fella had a ball.

I remember when My kids were younger and the look in their eyes when they had an opportunity to watch the players at training when they come over to the West. I can only imagine how your young fella felt heading down to the rooms.

Happy Days.

Go Pies.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:08 pm

Good stuff KB, I thought of you when I read the news about Eurydice. Hope you're doing OK.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:13 pm
Post subject: Re: Props to Ed. Great work yesterday.Reply with quote

1970 wrote:
Hi Folks

Got 48 hours till I leave the country so I will keep this brief. Those of you who know I am will know I have had a rough time recently.

During that time the young fella in this video stepped up to help me out. I asked the club for a favour and they allowed us both into the rooms yesterday to make this.

https://youtu.be/26SUaftuzXQ

Ed took the time to say some wonderful things to Jarrod and gave him a big hug. You can only imagine what that meant to a young fella.

Ed and I have had our differences over the years but we at least talked them out at the time. I was really touched by what he did yesterday.

Life is complex.

Vale Eurydice Dixon. The CFC wore black armbands against Carlton. I didn't know cos I couldn't face going to that game and it wasn't on free to air.

To see how the Free Comedy crew remembered E please see this - https://youtu.be/KiQJI7BwPB4

Regards, KB

Great stuff 1970.

Go Keiran, Go Pies.

www.facebook.com/groups/knightsofabbotsford

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:42 pm

BUMP

Let's get Jarrod his 500 hits! Side by side folks.

Love
K

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: