Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#2 Jordan De Goey

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 299, 300, 301  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:51 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Woods wrote:
Would expect him to look a bit more ripped after a full preseason (bar the last week or so). Looks under done.

I just didn't see the flab you mentioned... then again, I been looking in the mirror a bit today Very Happy

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:18 pm

^

I don't look in the mirror, there's some fat old cnut in there I don't recognise.

courtza 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:24 pm

Our last fat player was a dead set God
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:35 pm

Coulda sworn he was on MAFS tonight.
E 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:00 am

RonRat, maybe you could start by review this embarrassing series of posts.
K 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:36 am

I would bet a lot of money that there's little evidence in this thread to support E's claim that "you guys all wanted him delisted".
E 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:59 am

K wrote:
I would bet a lot of money that there's little evidence in this thread to support E's claim that "you guys all wanted him delisted".

oh my. You embarrass yourself there K. enough gems from you alone..... you are not fit to have a single letter name with a post like that!!!!!

ronrat 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:13 am

E wrote:
RonRat, maybe you could start by review this embarrassing series of posts.

I did Here is a suggestion , get someone to read them back to you. Most of the embarassing posts were made by you. Very few, maybe 3 or 4 said he should be traded or sacked. Rudeboy, BIFC and Skids for starters wanted to help him out and others suggested the courts should sort it out and let him play football. My only contribution was I didn't care what the media said and I wanted him to play round 1. There are only 2 posts from me so I know you can count to one but maybe you could double your skill.
But I did note that you seem to think it is ok to drive pissed (or well over the limit) a few hundred times, or least you admit to having done it. Hardly a glowing reference champ.

So stop making stupid generalist comments about "all you people" posters, get off the piss or the road (or at least combinations of both).

Most of us want JDG to learn, get on with his career and help us be the football team we can. He has been punished enough. He doesn't need you in his cheer squad.

Don't argue with retired people. We have time. Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill,

E 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:58 am

Ronrat, "all you people", by definition, excludes EVERYONE who agrees with me. So since your views on this issue sounds sensible, I wasn't talking about you.

I suspect you weren't here during the offseason because if you were following threads during the offseason, you would have heard a lot of high horse bullshit from MANY MANY PEOPLE about how De Goey is a hack, owes us his life and first born, should be grateful we are keeping him on the list, is a waste of our time, is the reason Nathan Buckley cant coach and was the worst number 5 draft pick in history.

As for time on my hands. Everyone here knows i have more than enough time to argue with you for as long as you would like so if you are bored in your home in Bundoora, bring it on. We can have some fun banter for as long as you want. My only rule is that you not get offended by anything i say and you give as good as you get!

Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:03 am

I think what this thread shows is that a lot of people were angry with him and reckon he owes the club some payback. Myself included. What other threads show is that we’re a forgiving lot and nobody would like to see him leave us as he has the potential to be a great player for us.
foreigner Aries

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:08 am

Agree with you Damian. He made a mistake, regretted and paid his penance. Let's move on and hope he will remain and become a great of Collingwood.
BazBoy 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:58 am

Reckon the first indesresion was on the nose —breaking hand was one thing but his poor reaction and response was shabby

But the drink driving —I’ve lost mine twice for .05 first time not much older than JDG

It’s not to be condoned but polly’s do it —all manner of supposed responsible citizens fall for the stupid drink and drive folly

I for one really want Jordan to be best person he can be —oh and a great player too

K 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:56 pm

E wrote:
K wrote:

oh my. You embarrass yourself there K. enough gems from you alone..... you are not fit to have a single letter name with a post like that!!!!!

Are you serious, E? Find the suggestion of delisting anywhere in any post I've ever made (actually, you can extend that to any player, not just JDG), and I will happily wash your Porsche free for the rest of the season.

And E, when you say "you guys all" (with no other words), it really does mean all Nicksters.
E 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:32 am

Raw Hammer wrote:
...and people moaned when I said he should be traded last year. He’s not a bright boy (man). Now we’ll get sweet FA for him cos of his off field indiscretions. I can overlook one or two stupid decisions from a young man, but c’mon now. Should have cut our losses last year.

RonRat and K. Take note.

E 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:33 am

Damien wrote:
Someone with some tech nous put up the link last year when he promised to never let his team mates down again, re-earn their respect etc. I am actually angry at this prick. Derails his preseason again and disrupts the club. F*ck him! Immature and dumb. F*ck him!

RonRat and K. Take note.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 299, 300, 301  Next
Page 85 of 301   

Jump to: