Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Sudanese crime in Melbourne

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:16 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

good. every one of those shit heads in the pic giving the cops the finger should be deported. no $£$%^%%$ loss. they want to fight let them fight people who can fight back. **** em.

(thats 2 fs for the day!!)

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:17 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
Why? We didn't strip Martin Bryant of citizenship, for goodness' sake.

Yet we deported Dusty's father.

deport dusty too - one richmond premiership a century please

Mugwump 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:25 pm

think positive wrote:
good. every one of those shit heads in the pic giving the cops the finger should be deported. no $£$%^%%$ loss. they want to fight let them fight people who can fight back. **** em.

(thats 2 fs for the day!!)

Yes, I loved the bit about a petition being set up to resist the deportation of one of the chief thugs. It got 609 signatures. I wonder how many a petition demanding his deportation would get ?

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:09 am

Amazed the focus on Sudanese crime. We had numerous violent crimes committed by Caucasians but alas it doesn't get as much airtime as if an "African/s" commits the crime. The media are gutted when it's some white drug fckd idiot as they just love the hysteria.
Mugwump 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:04 am

^ David recently linked an article which showed that Sudanese youth crime is very disproportionately high, especially as regards violent and aggravated offences. The fact that some drugged up Caucasian idiots do so as well is irrelevant. The Sudanese rate is high, it’s violent (though virtually all crime is violent in some sense) and we are importing the problem. That’s why this is an issue. Both are very valid grounds for media focus.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:23 am

^^We have a fear campaign in full swing to simply win an election. I doubt if anyone posting on here has even been confronted or even simply talked to a Sudanese person, let alone been an actual victim of the violence perpetrated by these morons.
Mugwump 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:29 am

Culprit wrote:
^^We have a fear campaign in full swing to simply win an election. I doubt if anyone posting on here has even been confronted or even simply talked to a Sudanese person, let alone been an actual victim of the violence perpetrated by these morons.

Oh probably the campaign is adding to it, but it is clearly a reasonable issue of public concern, and just because data is used in politics, that does not make it invalid or unconcerning.

I am sure that anyone posting on here is unlikely to have been been a victim of violence from these morons.... but few posters here will have been murdered. That does not make murder rates unimportant.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:53 am

Culprit wrote:

Talked to? Really? Well ok, I have, there is a fair percentage of Sudenese people living around here, and most are good kind normal people. I really don’t like an discussion that has to include race. In my mind I can seperate Sudanese from Sudanese Gang. Words. It’s like when you call some one a black C. It’s not the black word that is offensive, it’s the C word. For me it’s the gang word. No different from Dusty’s father. It’s not because he’s a kiwi it’s because he was in a bikie gang, and we have enough Aussie bikies to contend with that we have to keep. If we don’t have to keep them, deport them. And there is enough footage of groups of Sudenese going around beating up people and stealing stuff to say that yes, there’s a problem right now.

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:28 am

^^Them are here and them are staying. Agree, deport everyone that commits serious crimes that is not a citizen, no appeal avenue whatsoever. The trouble is if the are Australian Citizens they ain't going nowhere. There's a problem and all I hear is jail them and that will solve the problem. We jail people daily but crime is still there. No one wants to fix the problem and address why these morons are committing the crimes. No one wants to employ them and it's even worse now as everyone has a perception they are in a gang and we wonder why they/them don't give a shit. Now we are ostracising all of them when we clearly all know it's a very small minority.
Mugwump 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:31 pm

^ if they are Australian citizens then they are staying, for sure, but why make them Australian citizens when indefinite leave to remain, subject to ongoing good character, achieves the objective of giving shelter to refugees ?
K 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:55 pm

^ Maybe one problem is that a family gets citizenship and then a few years pass and the children commit crimes but are still officially juveniles?
(I don't know. Just wondering.)
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:41 am

This Government has to do something about these Vegan Gangs! Melbournians are afraid to go out to restaurants at night.
K 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:52 am

The corresp. thread in the main forum may also be of interest to contributors to this one...
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:24 am

Culprit wrote:
This Government has to do something about these Vegan Gangs! Melbournians are afraid to go out to restaurants at night.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:29 am

K wrote:
^ Maybe one problem is that a family gets citizenship and then a few years pass and the children commit crimes but are still officially juveniles?
(I don't know. Just wondering.)

Same problem as any children of Australian citizens committing crimes, no?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 4 of 26   

Jump to: