Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Grind Pt 6?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:25 pm
Post subject: The Grind Pt 6?Reply with quote

for a few days now the CFC site has been promoting the latest edition of 'The Grind' (Pt 6), as being up on its site from 7 pm tonight. Well it's almost 9.30 pm now and it aint up.

I realise the CFC staff are on holidays now, but I'd have thought they'd have had some mechanism in place to release it when they say it will be released. Confused
K 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:45 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/video/2016-12-22/the-grind-ep6-2017s-final-stand

A warning, Rudey: it starts with your favourite player, but don't worry; his dad isn't there (although two other family members are). If that's still more than you can cope with, just skip forward to about the 2:30 mark. Wink
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:57 am

K wrote:
http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/video/2016-12-22/the-grind-ep6-2017s-final-stand

A warning, Rudey: it starts with your favourite player, but don't worry; his dad isn't there (although two other family members are). If that's still more than you can cope with, just skip forward to about the 2:30 mark. Wink

Thanks K. It's really weird because this episode is not displayed when I simply go to the CFC site, all I get is the 1 minute trailer. Go figure?
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:03 am

Heartbreaking watching the story of poor Benny who's a quadraphlegic. Reminds all of us to protect ourselves on the roads this Christmas and watch out for others, to ensure we all have a memorable and happy new year.
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:02 pm

Glad to see Travis back around the club socially. No matter what he will always be a Collingwood premiership player
Looks like fatherhood has really put him in a good head space. I hope he finds some way to stay involved in the game.
Caff is a truely great bloke. Having impresonable young men around the likes of him and Maxy would make me as a parent extremely relaxed just good people.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:35 pm

Doubt we see anything until the Players Come Back
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: