Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Milo on the Bolt Report

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:54 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

stui magpie wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
^

I'm taking that figuratively, cos if I took it literally i can't stop laughing at the visual Laughing

How's that high jump practice going? "Two out of three ain't bad". Wink

Considering how many hours I'm spending sitting down, I strongly suggest you wear a motorcycle helmet while driving. On current form I'm coming straight through the windshield

I suppose I'd best notify my insurer.
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:28 am

Mugwump wrote:
He seems like a painted butterfly exhibitionist with little to add except bad judgement, and Breitbart is bad company to keep (though it occasionally hits the target).

a dickhead, pure and simple
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:40 pm

https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/1064173317053896/

Milo talking at Australian Parliament. Wish I could've gone to his show in Melbourne, but Monday night was too hard to figure out. Still loving the rage and butthurt from the left and all the failed attempts to prevent a man who people want to hear from talking and giving his opinions. The violence of leftist protesters, in particular in Melbourne needs to be dealt with. These people come out into the streets armed and assault cops and people going to see a talk, they should be locked away.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:20 pm

Both remaining Melbourne "leftists" have been taken into custody.

Of course, the sooner this particular filth has his visa revoked, the better. Border controls are to keep scum like this out of a democratic country.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:37 pm

While I'm obviously not a fan of the guy, I have had the impression in the past that he's an intelligent, talented and often charming public speaker who's simply (unfortunately) using his powers for evil. But then you read shit like this and realise why people despise him so much:

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/altright-provocateur-milo-yiannopoulos-takes-aim-at-his-usual-suspects-in-expletiveladen-melbourne-gig-20171204-gzynyv.html

Quote:
He took aim at ... [Waleed Aly's] wife Dr Susan Carland.

"She wears that hijab because she chooses to sister," he said. "Not because she is the brainwashed victim of a death cult that oppresses woman and kills homosexuals."

He then joked that if Dr Carland didn't wear the hijab, one of her uncles may throw acid on her, and it "would be a bad look on the red carpet at the Logies".

Pretty grim 'joke' there, Milo.

Quote:
Yiannopoulos then launched into a insulting tirade about feminist blogger Clementine Ford, describing her as ... a "human lump of half-melted butter who has been fighting love handles all her life"

Now, I don't particularly like Clementine Ford myself, but that's the kind of nasty shit that makes you remember what she's fighting against.

Oh, and just to cap it off:

https://newmatilda.com/2017/12/05/inside-milo-he-dressed-in-gay-frilly-stuff-and-had-ridiculous-red-shiny-shoes/

Quote:
It was 99% funny, but one joke failed about people dying in boats on the sea… shark food, nobody laughed, in the whole crowd.

When you manage to lose a room full of racists and misogynists because you've managed to be just a little bit too much of a @#$% about refugees, maybe that's the point where you need to look in the mirror and ask yourself what you're doing with your life.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:15 pm

Liberal senator Jane Hume made an interesting observation about the Milo hullabaloo.

She said it is best to simply "turn the volume down" on attention seekers.

"You know, young man swaggers into Canberra, attention seeking, saying outrageous things, and appeasing the far-right, and getting some media coverage," she said.

"Sounds like the Coalition party room."

A familiar drum beat in the 45th Parliament. A lot of ruckus, and not a lot of consequence.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-12-05/milo-yiannopolous-left-parliament-house-wondering/9228560
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:58 pm

Hmmm.
Obviously makes too much sense for some to digest Cool

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:03 pm

I'm no fan of this tool, but these left wing protesters (who outnumbered the right wing ones 10-1 according to Police) need dealing with.

Throwing rocks at Police and complaining that Police were tough on them............some of them need a hard slap to the face.

With a brick.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:15 pm

My best mate attended Milo's show and loved it. He said there were three groups of people:

1. Attendees of Milo's show:
Largely civil and well behaved who just wanted to see him live. About 2000 people attended his show.
2. Far-left protestors:
They were threatening and intimidating attendees, and throwing rocks at them and the police. There was about 600 to 700 of these people.
3. Far-right protestors:
These guys attached themselves to the event, but didn't actually go there to see Milo themselves. They were the ones involved in the street fighting as we saw last night, but they were outnumbered by the far-left protestors.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:18 pm

David wrote:
Quote:
Yiannopoulos then launched into a insulting tirade about feminist blogger Clementine Ford, describing her as ... a "human lump of half-melted butter who has been fighting love handles all her life"

Now, I don't particularly like Clementine Ford myself, but that's the kind of nasty shit that makes you remember what she's fighting against.

I have no sympathy for Ford as she isn't worthy of any respect for the way she treats her opponents.

This nasty vile woman has hurled insults against her opponents on numerous occasions whether it be on Twitter or the ABC. She epitomises everything that is wrong with third-wave feminism.

https://tvtonight.com.au/2017/06/abc-apologises-to-miranda-devine-after-hack-live-insult.html

Mugwump 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:27 pm

I know very little of Milo whatsisface or Clementine Ford, but reading the above makes me think they should get married immediately.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:28 pm

That is something I haven't heard of.
thesoretoothsayer 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:49 pm

Quote:
While I'm obviously not a fan of the guy, I have had the impression in the past that he's an intelligent, talented and often charming public speaker

Gotta agree.
I've watched a few old videos of Milo and amidst the attention seeking he was able to present cogent, entertaining arguments against the hypocrisy and intellectual shallowness of things like 3rd wave feminism and identity politics.
Now, he's become a cabaret act the relies mainly on double entendres about gay sex.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:03 pm

Jezza wrote:
David wrote:
Quote:

I have no sympathy for Ford as she isn't worthy of any respect for the way she treats her opponents.

This nasty vile woman has hurled insults against her opponents on numerous occasions whether it be on Twitter or the ABC. She epitomises everything that is wrong with third-wave feminism.

https://tvtonight.com.au/2017/06/abc-apologises-to-miranda-devine-after-hack-live-insult.html

I'd never heard of her before. She's a piece of work Confused

Mugwump 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:18 pm

"Look at me ! Look at meeeee ... are you looking at me yet ?"

When the world became shameless, those without shame erupted at last into their element.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7   

Jump to: