Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Jealousy or envy

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
E 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:12 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Tigers Fans are for the most part REAL supporters. They bleed yellow and black just as we do black 'n white.

I for one will be hoping they pull off the upset and finally break the drought. Long sufferiong fans deserve it.

AND they should be allowed to sing YELLOW AND BLACK as many times as they want.

In hindsight, that Collingwood chant we had in 2010 was about the most annoying thing EVER. AND yet we chanted it over... and over.... and over... and over again.... and over ..... and it was beautiful!

Give Tigers fans their turn in the sun if they happen to win!

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:15 am

Yes, sufferiong fans deserve it seems very long to me too.
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:42 am

Strong memories of 80' - hopefully they get smashed and can suffer for another couple more generations.
Harrysz 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:52 am

E, you are right of course and logical. Yes of course Richmond supporters can sing their YELLOW AND BLACK, and it's better than Carlton supporters singing dut dut dut dut dut and I'm sure our Collingwood chant annoyed other supporters back in the day when we were successful.

I'm just upset that other teams go past us. This year it was Richmond and Essendon. Will Carlton go past us next year?
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:31 am

Just more evidence of another team that has gone passed us since Sir Nafan took over.

I think only GC, Blues and Brissy are the only teams not to pass us by since 2012.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:38 am

The enormous influence of one genuinely great player shouldn't be underestimated. Kevin Bartlett played in every one of Richmond's last 5 premierships. His retirement in 1983 marked the end of a 15-year period at the top of the competition for Richmond. I could not stand watching him play against Collingwood at the time - but time and distance has enabled to appreciate what a wonderful player he was. For his sake, I hope Richmond wins a flag soon - but not yet.
GreekLunatic 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:41 am

I hope the crows belt them by 10 goals. they have been lucky in a year there has been no stand out team this year. If cotchin doesn't go its a joke
BazBoy 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:44 am

One warm February night watching a One day cricket game and every one in pub to a man was geeing for Australia

My mate at the time--a Tiger supporter said look at every one --in a month we all turn tribal

And that's Melbourne footy

Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:01 am

I suspect the anti everything brigade would have wanted Hardwick gone for the last four years if they were Richmond supporters. If it was up to them Hardwick would have been a distant memory and viewed as a failed coach.
He certainly would no longer be the Tigers coach. Respect to those administrators at Richmond who held their nerve despite the vocal opposition. For thye dissenters, if the Tigers win next week I suspect their victory will leave a deep emotional void in their hearts.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:29 am

I doubt it - I expect they barrack for the team, not the coach.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:03 pm

The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
Strong memories of 80' - hopefully they get smashed and can suffer for another couple more generations.

Me too, slept at vic park for tickets, ugh, not a good day!

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:32 pm

WarrenerraW wrote:
F*** em. Go the crows.

Totally agree, the media wank fest over the tiggers is way outa control, there is only ONE team in the GF according to them. All the pressure is on the tigers, way over the top, the Crows are just sitting back waiting to pounce, they have been far and away the best team this season, and have the best forward line in the Comp. The tigers dimwitted fans were calling for Hardwick head this time last season, and their whole Board was under siege. I just hope the Crows come out and pulverise these turds, and send Molloy, a well known Pie hater who brags bout it, into oblivion for the next six months. Razz

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:40 pm

E wrote:
Tigers Fans are for the most part REAL supporters. They bleed yellow and black just as we do black 'n white.

I for one will be hoping they pull off the upset and finally break the drought. Long sufferiong fans deserve it.

AND they should be allowed to sing YELLOW AND BLACK as many times as they want.

In hindsight, that Collingwood chant we had in 2010 was about the most annoying thing EVER. AND yet we chanted it over... and over.... and over... and over again.... and over ..... and it was beautiful!

Give Tigers fans their turn in the sun if they happen to win!

Bullshit, stuff the arrogant pricks. I saw that swine Molloy the other night, who was asked, along with Judd, what his favourite GF memory was. Judd said, naturally, the eagles flag, Maher said the 87 GF, but $£$%^%%$ mongrel Molloy, said his favourite memory, in a GF, was in 2002, when the certain Rocca goal was disallowed by a blind goal ump, that cost us the flag in a very close GF loss. The prick the belly laughed his head off, he has hates the Pies for decades, he loathes us with a passion. **** him and **** their team and arrogant wanking fans, I hope the Crows pulverise the bastards, and send them into major Depression for the next six months. Exclamation

WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:55 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
WarrenerraW wrote:
F*** em. Go the crows.

Totally agree, the media wank fest over the tiggers is way outa control, there is only ONE team in the GF according to them. All the pressure is on the tigers, way over the top, the Crows are just sitting back waiting to pounce, they have been far and away the best team this season, and have the best forward line in the Comp. The tigers dimwitted fans were calling for Hardwick head this time last season, and their whole Board was under siege. I just hope the Crows come out and pulverise these turds, and send Molloy, a well known Pie hater who brags bout it, into oblivion for the next six months. Razz

I would like nothing more than for the crows to thrash them to the point of no return. Molloy is nothing more than washed up drunken turd and the way kim jong ed carries on about richmond you'd swear he was a closet tiggaz fan. Betts, Walker and co. will tear them a new one and I hope Seedsman kicks the sealer!
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:36 pm

WarrenerraW wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
WarrenerraW wrote:
F*** em. Go the crows.

I would like nothing more than for the crows to thrash them to the point of no return. Molloy is nothing more than washed up drunken turd and the way kim jong ed carries on about richmond you'd swear he was a closet tiggaz fan. Betts, Walker and co. will tear them a new one and I hope Seedsman kicks the sealer!

Yes, I hope Seeds does well, gets his medal, we delisted him afterall, good luck to him for sure. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: