Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Those State Libs & their land deals. Is this corruption?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:14 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Tannin wrote:
Tannin wrote:
Tannin wrote:
Massive, blatant corruption. Absolute dog acts. I hope this scum rot in Hell where they belong.

I voted for Ted 'cause I was sick of the bad management and land deal corruption the Labor mob were getting into.

Well, that was nothing by comparison with the massive, utterly shameless rorting going on with this mob.

People laughed at me when I started posting about the state Liberals' corrupt antics (some of it in this thread) and in particular Planning Minister's Guy's disgraceful conduct in office.

Well the truth is out now, and nobody's laughing anymore. In a couple of weeks, we are going to throw this scum out.

This year Guy the Corruption King has been caught eating lobsters with mobsters.

And now we see this: $10,000 from a property developer, paid under the counter against a fake invoice, in exchange for a penthouse meeting with the Slime King. http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/a-10k-donation-bought-a-property-developer-a-penthouse-meeting-with-matthew-guy-20170918-gyjwd5.html

Charming. Property development & Mathew Guy as planning minister then

Now the lobster with the mobster mafia bloke (according to the AFP) Maddaferi wants huge tracts of green wedge land to be opnened up for development.

No amount of screaming "fake news" about investigative journalists who have acted on percerived union corruption previously will cover this up for Mathew Guy & the stinking state Libs.

Last edited by watt price tully on Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:30 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like when your guilty it's Fake News. Shocked Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6   

Jump to: