Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Recruiting success - Better than we think.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bucks5 Capricorn

Nicky D - Parting the red sea

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:26 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon Caroline Wilson's downfall is her vindictiveness. She will stick the boots into Collingwood (imparticularly Dane Swan) and James Brayshaw at any given opportunity.
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:25 am

hermie wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
Is "career tragically cut short" code for being made to go to St Kilda? Wink

he wanted to go to st Kilda, he was a fan from a kid, lives close to Seaford and even closer when they go back to Moorabbin and from all accounts a shit bloke

Someone should have told Hine that before he called his name out.
Pies2016 

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 12:25 pm

BucksIsFutureCoach wrote:
hermie wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:

he wanted to go to st Kilda, he was a fan from a kid, lives close to Seaford and even closer when they go back to Moorabbin and from all accounts a shit bloke

My son played juniors with him both at Dingley and Sandy Dragons. The quote about him being a shit bloke is absolute rubbish.

Hes fine, his old man is the issue, particularly when it came to the contract renewal. Whether right or wrong, the old man was far from impressed as to how his injury was managed during his time at Collingwood.
Hmm, funnily enough, his name is name is David also.
hermie Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:57 pm

[quote="Pies2016"][quote="BucksIsFutureCoach"][quote="hermie"][quote="Pies4shaw"]Is "career tragically cut short" code for being made to go to St Kilda? :wink:[/quote]

he wanted to go to st Kilda, he was a fan from a kid, lives close to Seaford and even closer when they go back to Moorabbin and from all accounts a shit bloke[/quote]
Someone should have told Hine that before he called his name out.[/quote]

My son played juniors with him both at Dingley and Sandy Dragons. The quote about him being a shit bloke is absolute rubbish.

Hes fine, his old man is the issue, particularly when it came to the contract renewal. Whether right or wrong, the old man was far from impressed as to how his injury was managed during his time at Collingwood.
Hmm, funnily enough, his name is name is David also.[/quote]

my son went to school with him and his younger brother, he said he is fairly full of himself and the bro is worse but it's personal opinion, and his old man probably needs to look at how the saints are handling the injury but if the whole family follows the saints it's ok I guess
Pies2016 

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:48 pm

hermie wrote:
Pies2016 wrote:
hermie wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:

my son went to school with him and his younger brother, he said he is fairly full of himself and the bro is worse but it's personal opinion, and his old man probably needs to look at how the saints are handling the injury but if the whole family follows the saints it's ok I guess

I think your last point is very valid. He is now a saints player and it's for them to manage him. Right now, you would say that Collingwood haven't missed out on anything to date. Nathan is the middle brother of three brothers. All of them great athletes over short distances for their age groupings.
And yep, the youngest one, Mitchell is a bit of a flog Wink
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:34 pm

Pies2016 wrote:
hermie wrote:
Pies2016 wrote:
hermie wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:

I think your last point is very valid. He is now a saints player and it's for them to manage him. Right now, you would say that Collingwood haven't missed out on anything to date. Nathan is the middle brother of three brothers. All of them great athletes over short distances for their age groupings.
And yep, the youngest one, Mitchell is a bit of a flog Wink

You compare the attitude of Freeman to Scharenberg. Scharenberg has had it worse. He was courted by Adelaide but decided to stick with Collingwood. I would have expected better from Freeman who was supported by Collingwood throughout his injury recovery. Whether it comes from the player or the player's father, it still comes over poorly. Whether he makes it or not, I don't care, whereas I hope Cloke, Witts, Brown and Marley Williams all make it at their new clubs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: