Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Training report 10th January

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:46 pm
Post subject: Training report 10th JanuaryReply with quote

Training resumed today for the nicks posting squad under the guidance of our newly appointed esteemed coach thinkspostive aka she who must be obeyed.
As the squad assembled there were some very noticeable squad members who returned in various conditions

Dyso arrived late on a tuk tuk wearing a moo moo and a pair of stilettos. He said he had just completed one of his most emphatic training regimes ever.

Lazza was early and looked in prime condition and immediately devoured 12 dimmies and 6 cans of Coke

Jezza arrived on time with his leg in a cast saying he injured it doing sand hill runs. It was later discovered those said sand hill runs were actually him falling off a pier onto the sand drunk on New Year's Day

Magpiebat as usual showed up looking fitter than a Mallie bull and twice as robust. His new stream line physique could be attributed to his zealous pursuit of physical supremacy or a new body plate to cover up the real body. We will find out when showers are taken

As the training drills commenced the coach was barking orders louder than her cheering on a pies victory. She was heard to request more effort from Pies4shaw, whatsinaname, matty123, King monkey and several others.
The first drill was a simple grab your opponent and kick them in the ghoul hollies. This drill was taken a little to seriously with several squad members kicking others even when they were laying prone on the hallowed turf

The second drill involved a team building exercise where you had to fall back awards into a team mates arms creating trust. This didn't work to well as at the first attempt when whyphilly went to fall in two Stui's arms but just a split second before the mr whippy ice cream van music started playing from the car park and Stui was off setting new sprint records leaving whyphilly unconscious on the ground

During the remainder of the session a dark figure lurked mysteriously in the shadows of the buildings. Upon further investigation it was the fore lorn figure of the deposed coach one John Wren who had what appeared to be a suitcase full of voodoo dolls and knitting needles. Once confronted he run (OK slow walk) away yelling I'll be back I'll be back

The training session finished with the coach regaling the squad members of her career as a player and her expectations of the season in front of us.
Once concluded there were dimmies and beer for all except Dyso who still hadn't figured out how to get his frame out of the tuk tuk

All hail the new coach
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:01 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I obviously missed the training session, but got there just in time for the dimmies. Cool
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:55 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
I obviously missed the training session, but got there just in time for the dimmies. Cool

I heard you were excused from training until that rash heals properly !
Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:17 pm

RudeBoy wrote:

Wouldn't have been that many left after I had earlier demolished them RB Twisted Evil Razz

neil Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:36 pm

sack the coach
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:44 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:

I heard you were excused from training until that rash heals properly !

Embarassed Embarassed
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:03 pm

My training begins when the ball comes out. When we run the tan I will be in an Uber. Razz
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:29 pm

Training is for those who need to improve in certain areas, hence why I don't train.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
KenH Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:02 pm

I was with Swanny!
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:24 pm
Post subject: Re: Training report 10th JanuaryReply with quote

qldmagpie67 wrote:
Magpiebat as usual showed up looking fitter than a Mallie bull and twice as robust. His new stream line physique could be attributed to his zealous pursuit of physical supremacy or a new body plate to cover up the real body. We will find out when showers are taken.

Wait a minute, there are body plates for these fitness things?

I've been smashing myself in the gym every day for over a decade to get this rig. I didn't know there were body plates that could achieve the same look without the pain! Shocked

Ah, well, at least I have the real thing. And I got to do a pre-season with Ben Affleck, which was heaps of fun. Even gave him a few ideas for his Batman movie, which was awe-some! You bogans really should be so lucky...

(PS: Don't any of you go trying to shiv me in the showers, or I'll feed you your teeth...)

MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:26 pm

Bob Sugar wrote:
Training is for those who need to improve in certain areas, hence why I don't train.

I thought it was because you got sacked, Bobby... Confused

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:01 pm

Ah, voodoo, thatexplainsthe burning pain in the, um

Rude boy, 36 dim sims?? Really? Your gassing the bus

Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:24 pm

nice
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: